Author Topic: Johnny J Was Slated To Work With T.I., Lil Wayne,& 2pac Lyrics Being Erased?  (Read 2080 times)

Hack Wilson - real

FAME is not about success.

fame is about people knowing who you are.  people knew Pac from both his singles and movies.  He was in a flick with Janet Jackson in '93.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
FAME is not about success.

fame is about people knowing who you are.  people knew Pac from both his singles and movies.  He was in a flick with Janet Jackson in '93.
of course he was known but compared to snoop at the time...barely.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

CORREA

lol @ snoop being so much more famous than pac in 93/94

Pac was in 3 big movies by 1994 and I Get Around and Keep Ya Head Up were 2 of the biggest singles the year prior
so more people was bumpin' strictly for my n.i.g.g.a.z. than the chronic and doggystyle at that time ? snoop and dre was runnin' shit at that time anybody who says different is a liar.

true that's cause they were in the biggest record label at the time pac was alone dre not even a rapper snoop is not better then pac thats why when pac got to dr he dominated cause he was a workaholic and better overall artist

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

so Johnny J would rather kill himself than work with TI???

can't blame him to be honest.  RIP.
I'm so glad t.i. didn't get to rap over them bland beats. johnny's heyday was over when pac died.

If you ask me T.I. woulda fucked up the tracks even more with his 3rd grade flow and mispelling, thank god it didnt happen ;)
you mad cause only mediocre pac enjoyed rapping over them basic beats ?

lmao i aint mad at all nerd, i grew up in a much better generation than you (i feel for you lol) so no i aint mad at all, t.i. gotta wake up every morning wondering how many times pac mashed his ugly ass wife back n the day lmao, pac musta been dry that sad night he mashed that ;) as far as t.i. being better than pac lmao thats like comparing a maseratti to a kia 100 million plus sales worldwide and loved all over against 100 thousand lmao
please enlighten me on this generation you grew up in cause back in 93-94 pac was notable but nowhere big as snoop was then. his label(interscope) didn't even give a fuck about him. as far as t.i.'s wife, it's some fag shit to be worrying about who another niggas was fuckin' i'm sure several niggas was fuckin' your mother before your daddy hit that.... niggas like you didn't fuck wit PAC until he went to death row anyway stop frontin' like you some fuckin' die hard fan of him. I'm gonna stop the t.i./pac comparisons...pac was a broke nigga suge made ''rich'' and in turn suge played simon says wit that nigga and he lost his life because of it. meanwhile t.i. is enjoyin' his life. pac was a rusty totaled 63 Chevy compared to a rolls royce phantom.

listen nerd im 42 years old i was a pac fan before you could pronounce the letters t.i. seen him in concert 3 times before the death row era, i can give 3 fucks what you think about me kid, i live a good happy life so im all good..funny how everytime i post on a thread about pac you magically appear like houdini and ride my nutsac like the bitch that you are...as far as my mom is concerned nah my mom was a virgin when my daddy hit that so im even better on that, maybe all the hoes in your family or what's left of it mashed many niggas or mexicans before daddy slipped and had that accident that became you but not on my side homeboy ;) we normal ova here ;) so yea fuck you & t.i. 8) ;D

first of all you old delusional fuck you came at me first. secondly, just cause your mom was a virgin when ya bitch ass daddy met her don't mean that bitch ain't craving to be treated like the slut she really like is by a niggas like me. that also don't excuse the other smuts in your family. old man I don't give a fuck about you or pac if your stupid ass got hit by a train today I would not lose any sleep. fuck you your family and that ballerina.

Lmao you sound upset nerd, listen like i said i live a happy life and little nerd check the first post i made in this thread and then your retarded homo self just had to reply back, i guess you just can't fight the urge anyways nerd keep trying ;) maybe youll get there one day and fuck you, your mama all of your dead family members unless your adopted or an orphan and even then fuck you anyways bitch ;) ;D     

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm so glad t.i. didn't get to rap over them bland beats. johnny's heyday was over when pac died.

If you ask me T.I. woulda fucked up the tracks even more with his 3rd grade flow and mispelling, thank god it didnt happen ;)

lmao i aint mad at all nerd, i grew up in a much better generation than you (i feel for you lol) so no i aint mad at all, t.i. gotta wake up every morning wondering how many times pac mashed his ugly ass wife back n the day lmao, pac musta been dry that sad night he mashed that ;) as far as t.i. being better than pac lmao thats like comparing a maseratti to a kia 100 million plus sales worldwide and loved all over against 100 thousand lmao
please enlighten me on this generation you grew up in cause back in 93-94 pac was notable but nowhere big as snoop was then. his label(interscope) didn't even give a fuck about him. as far as t.i.'s wife, it's some fag shit to be worrying about who another niggas was fuckin' i'm sure several niggas was fuckin' your mother before your daddy hit that.... niggas like you didn't fuck wit PAC until he went to death row anyway stop frontin' like you some fuckin' die hard fan of him. I'm gonna stop the t.i./pac comparisons...pac was a broke nigga suge made ''rich'' and in turn suge played simon says wit that nigga and he lost his life because of it. meanwhile t.i. is enjoyin' his life. pac was a rusty totaled 63 Chevy compared to a rolls royce phantom.

listen nerd im 42 years old i was a pac fan before you could pronounce the letters t.i. seen him in concert 3 times before the death row era, i can give 3 fucks what you think about me kid, i live a good happy life so im all good..funny how everytime i post on a thread about pac you magically appear like houdini and ride my nutsac like the bitch that you are...as far as my mom is concerned nah my mom was a virgin when my daddy hit that so im even better on that, maybe all the hoes in your family or what's left of it mashed many niggas or mexicans before daddy slipped and had that accident that became you but not on my side homeboy ;) we normal ova here ;) so yea fuck you & t.i. 8) ;D

first of all you old delusional fuck you came at me first. secondly, just cause your mom was a virgin when ya bitch ass daddy met her don't mean that bitch ain't craving to be treated like the slut she really like is by a niggas like me. that also don't excuse the other smuts in your family. old man I don't give a fuck about you or pac if your stupid ass got hit by a train today I would not lose any sleep. fuck you your family and that ballerina.

Lmao you sound upset nerd, listen like i said i live a happy life and little nerd check the first post i made in this thread and then your retarded homo self just had to reply back, i guess you just can't fight the urge anyways nerd keep trying ;) maybe youll get there one day and fuck you, your mama all of your dead family members unless your adopted or an orphan and even then fuck you anyways bitch ;) ;D     
fuck your post you old bastard ! talkin' about you live a happy live yes you do: a faggot life. tell your mother come to the east coast so I could fuck her throat and she can drink my babies. fuck your old bruce jenner tranny ass father he a lame anyway...that bitch u call mom need some of this black dick anyway. i'd run through all them bitches in your family and have them fiendin' for this dick and piss all over your dead family members graves. tell ya mammy to get on the dubb and holla at me I'll have that bitch playin' wit her pussy while you watch her you silly faggot.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

fuck your post you old bastard ! talkin' about you live a happy live yes you do: a faggot life. tell your mother come to the east coast so I could fuck her throat and she can drink my babies. fuck your old bruce jenner tranny ass father he a lame anyway...that bitch u call mom need some of this black dick anyway. i'd run through all them bitches in your family and have them fiendin' for this dick and piss all over your dead family members graves. tell ya mammy to get on the dubb and holla at me I'll have that bitch playin' wit her pussy while you watch her you silly faggot.

Lmao is that the best you got nerd, i already won ;) you no competition for me 

MUHFUKKA

this is all coming from a middle aged man who works full time for 12 dollars an hr

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lmao is that the best you got nerd, i already won ;) you no competition for me 
only thing you won is age you old flabby bitch...ten years from now you'll be in a nursing home and my balls will be on your mother's chin.

Hack Wilson - real

this is all coming from a middle aged man who works full time for 12 dollars an hr

i don't think OGCM makes that much.  he's a janitor at a Verizon store.

Sccit

ten years from now you'll be in a nursing home and my balls will be on your mother's chin.

DAMN

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i don't think OGCM makes that much.  he's a janitor at a Verizon store.
what make you think he was talking' to me ? I'm not middle aged....I make more money than you'll ever make. I'll put you on payroll you can come wash and wax my car after I get it painted.

Hack Wilson - real

lol the east coast ac grundy  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol the east coast ac grundy  :laugh:
you a lil boy to me offline i'll put you to shame.

Hack Wilson - real

i imagine you use your mop like a light saber from star wars when nobodies looking

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i imagine you use your mop like a light saber from star wars when nobodies looking
lay off the drugs kid.