Author Topic: Kava Kava  (Read 525 times)

Desert Lord

Kava Kava
« on: January 29, 2015, 05:50:08 AM »
anyone ever tried this?
it tastes like shit, but give you a nice relaxed feeling imo..you could compare it to benzos. interessting stuff but the taste is too disgusting  :puke:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:56:48 AM by Funk Lord »

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kava Kava
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 10:27:03 AM »
You mean kava? Yeah man. Taste isnt the greatest but you do get a buzz. Funny too, cops here were dumbfounded as to why older heads who looked drunk were flying through check points.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 02:31:03 PM »
is it like a kiva bar?

Heinz

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 01:29:04 AM »
"G_d works in mysterious ways so when he starts
the job of speaking through us we be so sincere with this here
No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day"

Desert Lord

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 04:58:06 AM »

Desert Lord

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 05:13:13 AM »
"G_d works in mysterious ways so when he starts
the job of speaking through us we be so sincere with this here
No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day"

not sure if 3000 remained true to this principle lol

don't you think that there might be a reason that we have all these different kind of psychoactive herbs on this earth, besides of it being a way of god to test our strength? humans took substances since the beginning, for pain relief, to heal illness or just to relax or open their mind for some things that a human brain not experience wile "sober". i think drugs can be a blessing or curse and that depends on the way it is used. when you take it to open your mind from time to time you can benefit from "it" (also depends on the kind of substance). if you just wanna be fucked up every day i would call it abuse

Heinz

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 07:04:19 AM »

don't you think that there might be a reason that we have all these different kind of psychoactive herbs on this earth, besides of it being a way of god to test our strength? humans took substances since the beginning, for pain relief, to heal illness or just to relax or open their mind for some things that a human brain not experience wile "sober". i think drugs can be a blessing or curse and that depends on the way it is used. when you take it to open your mind from time to time you can benefit from "it" (also depends on the kind of substance). if you just wanna be fucked up every day i would call it abuse

I don't subscribe to the myth that humans have taken drugs since the beginning, it falls into the same myth category as that prostitution is the worlds oldest profession.
Medicine and mind altering substances are two different things, so is the intention people have for using them.
People have this illusion that they are opening their mind, in reality all they are doing is spiritual masturbation in the dark.
Pleasure seekers beware.

Desert Lord

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 07:28:38 AM »

I don't subscribe to the myth that humans have taken drugs since the beginning, it falls into the same myth category as that prostitution is the worlds oldest profession.
Medicine and mind altering substances are two different things, so is the intention people have for using them.
People have this illusion that they are opening their mind, in reality all they are doing is spiritual masturbation in the dark.
Pleasure seekers beware.

even animals get drunk..they eat some fermented fruits
i don't believe that getting high is a sin... i can see what you mean with "spiritual masturbation", but on the other hand it is something that you assume people to do. you can't speak for every human in the world that using drugs.
i respect your opinion but it is not mine

Heinz

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 07:44:50 AM »
We are not animals so please leave their behavior out of a human discussion.
Of course I cannot speak for anyone but myself, this is my limited view/observation on drug use.
And I have no problem understanding peoples need to spiritually(or physically) masturbate but I don't view it as something positive.

Desert Lord

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 07:58:28 AM »
We are not animals so please leave their behavior out of a human discussion.
Of course I cannot speak for anyone but myself, this is my limited view/observation on drug use.
And I have no problem understanding peoples need to spiritually(or physically) masturbate but I don't view it as something positive.

do you believe in evolution?
there are also many findings of old pipes with hemp residues in it at least from the bronze age.

do you view it as something negative then? if yes, why?

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 08:10:13 AM »
- do you believe in evolution?

No.

- there are also many findings of old pipes with hemp residues in it at least from the bronze age.

So you say.

- do you view it as something negative then? if yes, why?

Because it is a self-centered act with its main purpose of pleasuring oneself, greed in effect.
To me it is the opposite of true spirituality.

Desert Lord

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 08:17:28 AM »

- there are also many findings of old pipes with hemp residues in it at least from the bronze age.

So you say.

http://www.bavaria.by/curiosities-from-bavaria-germany

Heinz

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 08:31:02 AM »

So you say.

http://www.bavaria.by/curiosities-from-bavaria-germany

"The oldest hash pipe

Archaeologists found an item measuring almost 4 cm in height and with a diameter of 4.5 cm in Bad Abbach-Heidfeld (in the Kehlheim district). An inclined suction pipe with an interior diameter of 2 mm is attached to the object. According to prehistoric expert Michael Rind from Kehlheim, this object could be the oldest hash pipe in the world. Around 3,500 years ago, people from the Bronze Age barrow culture may have smoked hemp or opium in pipes with clay tops and wooden suction pipes".

Could be and may have sounds like speculation to me.
It does not matter much in terms of my standpoint on getting high if people have done it for thousands of years.
By the way I include alcohol as a drug, and to a certain extent food (when devoured voraciously).

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 08:44:02 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 08:45:01 AM »
i think drugs can be a blessing or curse and that depends on the way it is used.

money