Author Topic: Kava Kava  (Read 526 times)

Desert Lord

Sccit

Re: Kava Kava
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 07:05:13 PM »
is it like a kiva bar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava

oh yea, they had this shit in israel

you tried it?

i bought some and brought it out here..theres a way to prepare it, i got lazy bout doin it n the leaves ended up rottin in the fridge

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2015, 09:00:53 PM »

don't you think that there might be a reason that we have all these different kind of psychoactive herbs on this earth, besides of it being a way of god to test our strength? humans took substances since the beginning, for pain relief, to heal illness or just to relax or open their mind for some things that a human brain not experience wile "sober". i think drugs can be a blessing or curse and that depends on the way it is used. when you take it to open your mind from time to time you can benefit from "it" (also depends on the kind of substance). if you just wanna be fucked up every day i would call it abuse

I don't subscribe to the myth that humans have taken drugs since the beginning, it falls into the same myth category as that prostitution is the worlds oldest profession.
Medicine and mind altering substances are two different things, so is the intention people have for using them.
People have this illusion that they are opening their mind, in reality all they are doing is spiritual masturbation in the dark.
Pleasure seekers beware.

Traditionally kava was reserved for high chiefs etc.....same with tattoos.....I dnt fk with kava socially.....I mean, thats what alcohol is for, lol. Alot of sports people here use kava to help with recovery.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2015, 10:11:06 PM »
ive tried some kava drink this hippie chick had. tasted bad and didnt do shit but it was in a bottle and probly not the pure shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 01:08:48 PM »
Hell yeah. I take it some times to potentiate the effects of kratom, which is my drug of choice right now. If you're a fan of kava kava, mix it with kratom for an awesome sedating opiate buzz. Like a warm blanket for the soul.