Author Topic: Suge Knight involved in fatal Compton hit and run  (Read 2821 times)

Sccit

Re: Suge Knight involved in fatal Compton hit and run
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2015, 05:15:35 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2015, 01:31:13 AM »
FUCCCCCCKKKKK Man!!  Stay up Suge!

...on the one hand this may be karma for his fatal flaw of the way he dealt with Dre from 96' to now...on the other hand, Suge is a legend, it's hard to see him suffering like this.  I can't imagine what he must be going through after having been on top of the world in July 1996' to suddenly facing the possibility of spending the rest of his remaining days behind bars.

why didn't karma ever follow that woman beating gay Dre?

Dr. Dre is a great man who has brought much good to the world.  His brought so much happiness through his music and also created new pleasures and new styles, culture, and trends that have brought meaning and and inspiration to his fans throughout the world.

He has built up so much positive karma over the years that it will effect future generations for centuries in the same way the Prophets of old still inspire
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Heinz

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2015, 02:07:22 AM »

Dr. Dre is a great man who has brought much good to the world.  His brought so much happiness through his music and also created new pleasures and new styles, culture, and trends that have brought meaning and and inspiration to his fans throughout the world.

He has built up so much positive karma over the years that it will effect future generations for centuries in the same way the Prophets of old still inspire

The only difference is that the prophets of old inspired to serve G_d and Dr.Dre inspires service to self.
Positive karma I think not.

Will_B

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2015, 04:43:05 AM »
One day Dre will become a philanthropist (as is the trend with these super rich celebs) and when he dies, people will say his shit don't stink. So I think Brian will be right in a way

Heinz

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2015, 05:42:45 AM »
^Your future speculations still won't earn him positive karma or put him on the level of the prophets of old.

Will_B

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2015, 07:52:00 AM »
^Your future speculations still won't earn him positive karma or put him on the level of the prophets of old.

Yes. I agree. That's not what I said.