Author Topic: Love is a wonderful thing  (Read 422 times)

Agua

Love is a wonderful thing
« on: April 05, 2003, 12:05:49 PM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2003, 12:07:38 PM by Agua »

Quakaveli

Re:Love is a wonderful thing
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2003, 12:34:51 PM »
man this crackhead needs to be banned...bullshit fucking threads >:(

hector

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2003, 12:57:16 PM »
^^ Come on man, what in the hell are you talkin about? You callin a thread celebrating love bullshit, but I see you making threads just to show off your new avatars every other day. Don't hate.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2003, 01:00:07 PM »
^^ Come on man, what in the hell are you talkin about? You callin a thread celebrating love bullshit, but I see you making threads just to show off your new avatars every other day. Don't hate.

lol word

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2003, 01:02:37 PM »

A thread celebrating love??? I mean dude if he at leaast had something to say, like "YO yall I know this sounds kinda gay but wow Im really in love with this hot girl in college and bla bla bla what aboput yall?"...now thats a thread that belongs in a Train of Thought DISCUSSION forum, the key word being "discussion"... this thread was bullshit, now its becomming better cuz I posted some sense.

hector

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2003, 01:06:34 PM »
So let me get this straight... If Agua writes the world love in a thread that he creates, and it's only one word with no elaboration, its bullshit, and he should be subject to being banned.... But if ya boy NIK writes only the word applesauce in a thread he creates, it's funny, and he should be proped, but not banned? I'm confused.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2003, 01:07:26 PM by Hector Dragoncox »

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2003, 01:22:38 PM »
So let me get this straight... If Agua writes the world love in a thread that he creates, and it's only one word with no elaboration, its bullshit, and he should be subject to being banned.... But if ya boy NIK writes only the word applesauce in a thread he creates, it's funny, and he should be proped, but not banned? I'm confused.

Nik's applesauce thing really gets on my nerves, plus where the fuck did you read me say its "funny and shoud really be propped", sometimes I cown NIK myself, so what the fuck u tryin to say?

PS. read all the threads in this part fo teh forum that are started by Agua...a third of em are complete idiotic threads like this 1.

hector

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2003, 01:50:34 PM »
I've seen you write lol in his applesauce threads is all I'm sayin. If Agua was truly ban worthy, it should run both ways. And I don't think NIK should be banned for that, just don't understand why you are givin this agua dude a hard time about a thread that is positive for a change here in the TOT. Peace.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2003, 01:51:09 PM by Hector Dragoncox »

Agua

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2003, 02:02:25 PM »
I've seen you write lol in his applesauce threads is all I'm sayin. If Agua was truly ban worthy, it should run both ways. And I don't think NIK should be banned for that, just don't understand why you are givin this agua dude a hard time about a thread that is positive for a change here in the TOT. Peace.

the word love is a link ;)

p/s rapquake, go to bed.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2003, 02:34:29 PM »

p/s rapquake, go to bed.

Lmfao@the link...

p/s - Post stuff like this in G-Spot *moved*

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: April 05, 2003, 02:35:09 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2003, 02:56:03 PM »

Cuz I dont like the homo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2003, 03:18:30 PM »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2003, 06:33:34 PM »

LOL where do u come up with these pics

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2003, 07:47:54 PM »

LOL where do u come up with these pics

I find them in the core of my anus...

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2003, 10:48:38 PM »

p/s rapquake, go to bed.

hehehehe.......

p.s. yo i feel you with the love thing........props...
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/