Author Topic: C-Bo - Tha Mobbfather 2 official album cover  (Read 921 times)

Mietek23

Re: C-Bo - Tha Mobbfather 2 official album cover
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 09:47:20 AM »
killa tay

Cover is being done by my homegirl, who's working with West Coast Mafia Records and yes, there will be some changes.

aerroc

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 10:01:20 AM »
killa tay

Cover is being done by my homegirl, who's working with West Coast Mafia Records and yes, there will be some changes.

why didn't your retarded ass say that in the beginning instead of bullshitting  :D

Mietek23

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 10:07:43 AM »
killa tay

why didn't your retarded ass say that in the beginning instead of bullshitting  :D

Maybe because it was a decision made recently by C-Bo himself? But hey, we all know your too dumb to figure it out anyway so who cares about your meaningless so called "opinion" of yours.

aerroc

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 10:41:36 AM »
killa tay

Maybe because it was a decision made recently by C-Bo himself? But hey, we all know your too dumb to figure it out anyway so who cares about your meaningless so called "opinion" of yours.

lol whats the point its not like this album is going to sell anyways
only euros and stuck in the 90s going buy this so maybe no morethen 25 copy's from the united states and the other 100 from euros and 1 from whatever the fucks your from  :D

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 11:00:23 AM »
killa tay

lol whats the point its not like this album is going to sell anyways
only euros and stuck in the 90s going buy this so maybe no morethen 25 copy's from the united states and the other 100 from euros and 1 from whatever the fucks your from  :D

just stop

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 06:26:01 PM »
c-bo definitely has loyal fans and putting shit out independent im sure he still makes money off rap

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

doggfather

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2015, 03:47:05 AM »
c-bo definitely has loyal fans and putting shit out independent im sure he still makes money off rap

good for him!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2015, 08:32:55 AM »

he has but don't expect that fuckin' moron to understand it - he got nothing but junk in that little "brain" of his.

aerroc

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2015, 09:00:09 AM »

he has but don't expect that fuckin' moron to understand it - he got nothing but junk in that little "brain" of his.

fact is he wont sell shit this is 2015 but you wouldn't understand that cause your stupid ass don't live here
hes lucky if anybody remembers his name

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2015, 09:11:57 AM »
I could swear you were in another thread saying "I dont give a fuck what shit sells i care about the music its art"  :-[

tha kid2012

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2015, 11:32:51 AM »
Looks dope. Speaking of him I came across this track randomly the other day. I never knew this was on The Autopsy. Think it was included on a rerelease or something. Sounds dope

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2015, 12:54:52 PM »

fact is he wont sell shit this is 2015 but you wouldn't understand that cause your stupid ass don't live here
hes lucky if anybody remembers his name

LIKE MUHFUKKA SAID, HE HAS A LOYAL FANBASE AND TRUE FOLLOWING IN NORCAL. EVEN IF HE ONLY SELLS A COUPLE THOUSANDS, THATS MONEY IN THE BANK OFF INDEPENDENT GRIND. HATE NEVER PROSPERS FAM. TRY SEEIN THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS WHEN U COME BACK.