Author Topic: Haitian Jack Reappears, Talks Tupac Being Controlled & Calls Jimmy Henchman A B  (Read 318 times)

aerroc

For years Jacques Agnant’s name has been linked to some of the late Tupac Shakur’s most ugliest moments, but the man known commonly as “Haitian Jack” has said very little. After almost two decades of silence, Jack reappears to set the record straight.

In an exclusive interview with HipHopWired.com, Agnant voices his frustration about his reputation being slandered. “I’ve waited long enough and I’m tired of it,” he vented.

Jack is probably best known for being viciously dissed on 2Pac‘s “Against All Odds” where the fallen rapper implicates him in the now infamous 1994 shooting at New York’s Quad recording studios.

Agnant denies any involvement in the botched robbery but made a reference to the elephant in the room that Hip-Hop has been looking at for the last 20 years.

“Whenever it comes to ‘Pac it feels like I’m blamed. I know who’s behind it and we’ll get into that one-day,” Jack told Hip-Hop Wired. “But the person that’s behind it is serving life right now. Let me tell you man, whenever you go out of your way to get someone killed, put in jail and slander their character, all those things end up coming back to you; especially a person who has nothing against you or has done nothing to you.”

Jack also discussed the accusations of being a federal informant or as 2Pac kindly put it a “snitch.”

“Well it’s funny, they all want to claim that I’m linked to the government, but if I was linked to the government I would be in America [now],” said Jack. He was deported back to Haiti back in 2007.

And why would 2Pac put a snitch jacket on Agnant via the legendary diss track? “That wasn’t Pac’s idea. Pac was told to say that” he explained.

The former club promoter also made his feelings known about some other individuals that will forever be tied to Shakur namely James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond. “He is who I thought he was; a b*tch.”

Jack currently serves as an advisor to Gangster Chronicles, a platform that provides its audience with unique content from inmates whose experiences and notorious identities are constantly represented in popular culture.

More to come soon from this shocking interview, including Haitian Jack’s thoughts on Suge Knight’s current predicament, on Hip-Hop Wired. Check out a recent photo of Haitian Jack on the flip.

https://hiphopwired.com/2015/02/04/haitian-jack-reappears-talks-tupac-controlled-calls-jimmy-henchman-btch/

BIGWORM

This is big. I have a feeling this dude is going to spill the beans...

Hack Wilson - real

what a snitch