Author Topic: RIP Correa  (Read 966 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: RIP Correa
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 05:19:34 PM »
he did contribute tho

I'm sure he'll be back, he's banned from all like every 2pac forum so where's he gonna go?

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 05:22:03 PM »
he did contribute tho

He just came in every thread and said the same stupid things. He was like Elano without any comedic value.

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 05:26:38 PM »
he did contribute tho

True. Unfortunately without any control of his hating tendencies.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 05:30:57 PM »
he did contribute tho

He just came in every thread and said the same stupid things. He was like Elano without any comedic value.

his commentary got tired quick, but im talkin about commentary aside, he actually started relevant topics

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2015, 05:48:04 PM »
maye he'll move to North Korea

CORREA

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 08:36:00 PM »
LOL im glad ya missed me  8)
but don't worry there will be more 50 flop fluke ect
this account #4 or #5 for me i lost count it was time to reboot i been here since 2003 and was also on WestCoastRydaz back when they had a forum i actully liked that forum better lol just the community was more united

it was fun here when i first joined people sharing music and members talking about relevant things the same things that ae still talked today but back then it was relevant
i don't hate this forum or its members maybe one at this moment don't judge me by my opinions on the topics here remember its just an opinions  :P

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2015, 09:30:14 AM »
LOL im glad ya missed me  8)
but don't worry there will be more 50 flop fluke ect
this account #4 or #5 for me i lost count it was time to reboot i been here since 2003 and was also on WestCoastRydaz back when they had a forum i actully liked that forum better lol just the community was more united

it was fun here when i first joined people sharing music and members talking about relevant things the same things that ae still talked today but back then it was relevant
i don't hate this forum or its members maybe one at this moment don't judge me by my opinions on the topics here remember its just an opinions  :P

the god is back!!   :banana_cow:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2015, 10:11:37 PM »
Correa?

sounds like a  korean dude to me. Korea was supposed to be spelled Corea with a C, but really it was Goryo but the white man just labeled them Korea.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

bouli77

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2015, 10:20:56 PM »
Correa?

sounds like a  korean dude to me. Korea was supposed to be spelled Corea with a C, but really it was Goryo but the white man just labeled them Korea.

that's a common hispanic surname

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2015, 10:25:12 PM »
Correa?

ohh didnt know that. que paso carnale

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

CORREA

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 02:16:55 PM »
Correa?

finally someone with brains (;