Author Topic: "Pac Was Like A Brother" Biggie Denied Setting Up 2pac Days Before His 97Murder  (Read 854 times)

Hack Wilson - real

His choice of verse to freestyle on the radio in LA says not, that along with numerous shots on his album.

I absolutely agree. Who shot ya was one thing, but "Long Kiss?" GTFOH with that Type of sly after the fact snake dissing bs. Yuk caught me on some sympethetic shit right here. I listened back like, wtf??!?!? lmao, real shit mayne.

exactly

biggie was a snake

i knew we could find common ground.

lol +1

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
His choice of verse to freestyle on the radio in LA says not, that along with numerous shots on his album.

breh biggie had no say so in nothing...

biggie didnt have nothin to do with pac gettin set up...

in fact biggie n mike tyson..the only 2 niggas pac fucked with who had his best interest from jump...by tellin him not to fuck with jack n jimmy...

biggie was the scapegoat...biggie didnt know what was bout to happen that night...biggie money wasnt long enough to call any shots..never has never been..

the mentality of a broke nigga fresh out of jail lookin for a come up..will always blame the person who tried to tell u from jump leave them niggas alone..

tell u the truth that whole situation was somethin from the movie juice in a way..

pac bein bishop bein hot headed..n biggie being q..

bishop got hemmed up by the ricans...who did he turn on...the same niggas who tried to keep him out of bullshit..

biggie was fed up...after awhile...the nigga u was grindin with turn on u..blamin u for shit u tried to keep him out of...disrespectin u every chance he could..

what was biggie suppose to do have a coke n a smile..? biggie knew pac was mentally lost..so he played on it...n just said fuck it i be the bad guy...then when pac started fuckin with faith...was the low blow..so anything afterwards...was biggie not givin a fuck nomore..he tried...but pac was forever a puppet to the niggas with the money n power...

pac got panther blood in em..n he was suppose to be a leader...but his entire career all he did was followed...

being follower is what got him killed in vegas...when that shit had nothin 2 do with him...

look at biggie career up til his death vs pac's up to his death...

who was the wreckless one...who was destined to death?

puffy had more input than biggie ever did..hell it was puffy people who had suge potna killed...

u think suge didnt sit back n peep pac n biggie goin at it..would be a chess move on puff..?

truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
3rd coast, the whole point of Biggie dissing Pac subliminally and making fun of Pac dying is what makes him a snake

everything 3rd stated is why pac was the snake...he was correct when he made that song "never had a friend like me" friends don't do each other the way he did biggie. look at the way his relationships wit dre, snoop, and others went from good to bad. pac and suge got along well for a reason....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Mr. Theo

3rd COAST...Good point!

But Biggie was a Puff puppet too ...

I agree with you. In some parts.

2pac chose is own path..he died..yess..he knew that his choices would bring consequences

Biggie no..Biggie died in vain. Simply by revenge.

Anyway..3rd Coast is my favorite user in this forum ..their views are  :firedevil:

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Hack Wilson - real

3rd coast, the whole point of Biggie dissing Pac subliminally and making fun of Pac dying is what makes him a snake

everything 3rd stated is why pac was the snake...he was correct when he made that song "never had a friend like me" friends don't do each other the way he did biggie. look at the way his relationships wit dre, snoop, and others went from good to bad. pac and suge got along well for a reason....

i was gonna let this slide until you brought up Dre.  DRE??   the guy who took credit for Daz's Got My Mind beat to 2pac?  the guy who wasn't there for Snoop during his trial?  the guy who beat women up in public for fun?

you just mad 2pac will always be the GOAT while your favorite rapper is doing reality tv for white women ::)

adi760

What girl Dre beated up?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i was gonna let this slide until you brought up Dre.  DRE??   the guy who took credit for Daz's Got My Mind beat to 2pac?  the guy who wasn't there for Snoop during his trial?  the guy who beat women up in public for fun?

you just mad 2pac will always be the GOAT while your favorite rapper is doing reality tv for white women ::)

no dre whose california love put tupac back on the map. pac wasn't GOAT he was one of suge's toy soldiers. when suge said jump he did, when suge wanted him to beef wit people he did, and when he didn't get his way he jumped up and down screamin' like a bad ass kid in the store wit their parents. suge had that boy on a leash. you can say whatever you like about t.i. I bet his contracts didn't look like pac's.....reflect on that for a minute.

Mr. Theo

What girl Dre beated up?

Jimmy Iovine

i was gonna let this slide until you brought up Dre.  DRE??   the guy who took credit for Daz's Got My Mind beat to 2pac?  the guy who wasn't there for Snoop during his trial?  the guy who beat women up in public for fun?

no dre whose california love put tupac back on the map. pac wasn't GOAT he was one of suge's toy soldiers. when suge said jump he did, when suge wanted him to beef wit people he did, and when he didn't get his way he jumped up and down screamin' like a bad ass kid in the store wit their parents. suge had that boy on a leash. you can say whatever you like about t.i. I bet his contracts didn't look like pac's.....reflect on that for a minute.

Dr Dre first billionaire rapper..whatever..2pac is still the most known and the best-selling rapper of all time.

and he makes the top5 of almost everyone

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Hack Wilson - real

What girl Dre beated up?

dee barnes is the most public of them all

Hack Wilson - real

i was gonna let this slide until you brought up Dre.  DRE??   the guy who took credit for Daz's Got My Mind beat to 2pac?  the guy who wasn't there for Snoop during his trial?  the guy who beat women up in public for fun?

california love would be "keep they heads ringin" status without 2pac and you know it.  keep the anti Pac agenda while you listen to Iggy Azalea and TI collabs you fruit

Sccit

california love would be "keep they heads ringin" status without 2pac and you know it.  keep the anti Pac agenda while you listen to Iggy Azalea and TI collabs you fruit

keep they heads ringin is a classic tho 8)

Hack Wilson - real

but it's not all time west coast classic status like Cali Love

DeeezNuuuts83

That is one problem that the East Coast has always had and seems to still have... they come here and act like they own shit, and that's when they get put in their place. It IS all good, if you keep it respectful, but fools always seem to slip, even now.

When Biggie and them were here, they weren't respecting this culture the way they should -- Yuk confirmed that when he was saying that they needed to chill with sporting the red NY hats, but they said no. Others have said the same thing... in the Vibe biography of Biggie, it was said that club security would tell them that they needed to chill out, and I think there was one quote where they were told that they were good but that it was "still Suge's fucking town." Even on that Bigger Than Life documentary, the West Coast radio hosts who kicked it with them were saying that Big and his crew were acting cocky. But all the shit Big said on the radio was foul and basically made it seem like he thought he was a boss.

And we still see that. Look at the club footage from a few years ago of Jim Jones on the mic and saying "Suwoop to he B gang," which basically caused a brawl, then his bitch ass left. If you don't want to deal with that, then don't try to gangbang onstage. Same thing with battle rappers... lots of dudes from over there claiming red and blue, but then they come here and keep it neutral. Anywhere else, they become supercuzz/superblood. Serius Jones (unaffiliated) from NJ was here at a battle against Daylyt (from Grape Street Crips), and Jones said something like, "I know shooters in Bompton/ I got 60's in Carson" (even though they aren't in Carson), but luckily Daylyt freestyled a rebuttal ("You dumbass nigga, ain't no 60's in Carson") and basically got the crowd to clown him too.

mastdark81

• 'G'
This is how I see it..

NY ROBBERY:
Biggie knew that Puff was involved into some deep street sh*t with some real gangstaz and warned 2pac not to get too involved with them.

2pac being hard headed and feeling untouchable...didn't listen and ended up getting robbed and almost killed.  Puffy, while he didn't set it up knew what was going to happen, maybe not when but knew that they would try to rob Pac and didn't say nothing cause he was under them gangstaz, who was extorting him/providing security and Henchmen and crew that was known for putting in work.

Biggie was rolling with Bad Boy and them though and after the robbery continued to mess with the guys that had something to do with setting up his friend.   2pac knew he couldn't be friends with Biggie no more as long as Biggie was still cool with Puffy.  Any street dude would recognize that...because it was a chance he could get setup again, he couldnt' trust him.  Stretch was still affiliating with them as well so he cut ties with him too.  

Now is Biggie wrong for continuing to mess with a faulty crew...in a way he is but in a way he isn't.  If he would have broke ties he would have lost his deal and his dream of getting rich.   That's why 2pac was saying he was seduced by the money over principles.  BIG probably looked at it like shoot I wasn't involved or didn't help participate in it so I'm not wrong, but 2pac viewed it like this is life or death you either with me or against me.

So now knowing he couldn't trust Biggie any longer or be friends with him, he used it as a marketing tool to attack Biggie, which was really a symbolic attack on Puffy and Jimmy Henchman's crew.  It wasn't like he really hated Biggie, but Biggie was the face of who he was really aiming at.  

----------------

VEGAS Shooting

Puffy had made connections out West with the crips (he had too after his side killed Suge's best friend and Suge wanted PUffs home address).  Word is that PUff, after 2pac was trying to humiliate their whole crew on WAX put out a bounty on deathrow chains.  When Trayvon Lane got his chain stolen from a crip in the mall this was a direct correlation of Puffy putting a bounty on the chain and it didn't help that they were rival gangs.

Deathrow knew of this bounty so when Trayvon seen blood in Vegas he told 2pac cause this was related to him from the beginning.  2pac seen an opportunity to beat Orlando Anderson up, and once again using that as symbolic to retaliating against Bad Boy.  So unlike 3RD COAST said, I don't see 2pac being a follower in this instance as he was protecting his own beef.  It wasn't a CRIP VS BLOOD thing and 2pac was riding for bloods...it was like this was the guy that stole the DeathRow chain ordered through Puffy (part of the guys that had him shot).

------------------------------

Just unfortunate that it all happened.  I think down the road Biggie would have left Puffy and 2pac would most likely broke ties with Deathrow eventually and they would have been cool again, maybe not the same but cool.  But Puffy's hands are not cleaned in the incident and I think that's why Biggie was killed as retailiation.

Sccit

This is how I see it..

NY ROBBERY:
Biggie knew that Puff was involved into some deep street sh*t with some real gangstaz and warned 2pac not to get too involved with them.

2pac being hard headed and feeling untouchable...didn't listen and ended up getting robbed and almost killed.  Puffy, while he didn't set it up knew what was going to happen, maybe not when but knew that they would try to rob Pac and didn't say nothing cause he was under them gangstaz, who was extorting him/providing security and Henchmen and crew that was known for putting in work.

Biggie was rolling with Bad Boy and them though and after the robbery continued to mess with the guys that had something to do with setting up his friend.   2pac knew he couldn't be friends with Biggie no more as long as Biggie was still cool with Puffy.  Any street dude would recognize that...because it was a chance he could get setup again, he couldnt' trust him.  Stretch was still affiliating with them as well so he cut ties with him too.  

Now is Biggie wrong for continuing to mess with a faulty crew...in a way he is but in a way he isn't.  If he would have broke ties he would have lost his deal and his dream of getting rich.   That's why 2pac was saying he was seduced by the money over principles.  BIG probably looked at it like shoot I wasn't involved or didn't help participate in it so I'm not wrong, but 2pac viewed it like this is life or death you either with me or against me.

So now knowing he couldn't trust Biggie any longer or be friends with him, he used it as a marketing tool to attack Biggie, which was really a symbolic attack on Puffy and Jimmy Henchman's crew.  It wasn't like he really hated Biggie, but Biggie was the face of who he was really aiming at.  

sounds about right