Author Topic: T.I. Explains Why Iggy Azalea Will Win The Grammy For Best Rap Album  (Read 1142 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: T.I. Explains Why Iggy Azalea Will Win The Grammy For Best Rap Album
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2015, 07:25:17 PM »
closet material copped Iggy's album just so some money went to his hero

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2015, 08:25:51 PM »
i agree T.I. is the king of ATL...Always Taking Ls

LMAO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 05:00:16 AM »
closet material copped Iggy's album just so some money went to his hero
I bet your bitch ass bought ten copies of her album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2015, 09:26:03 AM »
He did not deny buying a copy for Cliff thooo lmaoooo.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2015, 09:48:44 AM »

of course he wouldn't, he loved that CD  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2015, 10:09:17 AM »

im almost positive classic material would knock your teeth out in a 1-on-1 fade tho

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2015, 10:30:44 AM »

im almost positive classic material would knock your teeth out in a 1-on-1 fade tho
definitely.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2015, 01:34:41 PM »

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2015, 01:56:43 PM »
Closet material has a quote from TI in his sig about dudes caring about TI's business more than their own. Doesn't he fit that description?  :D ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2015, 02:00:41 PM »
Closet material has a quote from TI in his sig about dudes caring about TI's business more than their own. Doesn't he fit that description?  :D ;D
nope. I'm more concerned wit the music while losers like you is concerned wit the propaganda.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2015, 02:06:27 PM »
nope. I'm more concerned wit the music while losers like you is concerned wit the propaganda.

lol let me also get this straight. You support Iggy Azaelia but also think Gucci Mane is trash, not because of their relationships with TI. You just feel that way by coincidence right?  :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2015, 02:08:13 PM »

lol let me also get this straight. You support Iggy Azaelia but also think Gucci Mane is trash, not because of their relationships with TI. You just feel that way by coincidence right?  :D
where did you see a post of mines that said I support Iggy ?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2015, 02:11:53 PM »

I hope some day you get meet TI and hang out together and are happy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2015, 02:21:25 PM »

I hope some day you get meet TI and hang out together and are happy.
you couldn't even answer the damn question...another typical dumb black muthafucka. I never said I support her but I'm not gonna waste my time hatin' her when there is so much dope shit to listen to. I've said it and I'll say it again: combat that by supporting the artists YOU like. niggas like you only makin' her pockets swell by givin' her free publicity. BTW I seen that gucci comment and no it's not t.i. related I always thought he was trash since so icy..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2015, 06:10:03 PM »

lmao