Author Topic: T.I. Explains Why Iggy Azalea Will Win The Grammy For Best Rap Album  (Read 1143 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. Explains Why Iggy Azalea Will Win The Grammy For Best Rap Album
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2015, 07:08:37 PM »
This obsession with ti is scary

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2015, 11:39:18 PM »
He did not deny buying a copy for Cliff thooo lmaoooo.

im almost positive classic material would knock your teeth out in a 1-on-1 fade tho

LMAOOO. Nigga following me around. Man up & hop off.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2015, 11:39:54 PM »
This obsession with ti is scary

I almost want to believe he's a troll. That's how embarrassing it really is.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2015, 11:41:55 PM »
He did not deny buying a copy for Cliff thooo lmaoooo.

im almost positive classic material would knock your teeth out in a 1-on-1 fade tho

LMAOOO. Nigga following me around. Man up & hop off.

just keepin it real brodie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2015, 11:47:08 PM »
Nigga more afraid to enter Staten Island than you are to leave Talladega Park or whatever your honkey ass sub-urban park is called, to meet up with Dubcc kids who laughed about your personal life on here for years & years.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2015, 01:06:50 AM »
Nigga more afraid to enter Staten Island than you are to leave Talladega Park or whatever your honkey ass sub-urban park is called, to meet up with Dubcc kids who laughed about your personal life on here for years & years.

u dont wanna see him, it's obvious

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2015, 01:23:42 AM »
Lol afraid ? first of all me and you is like hittin' a pinata when the candy already on the fuckin' ground. i'd feel bad for beatin' on you to be honest.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2015, 01:25:23 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2015, 09:41:46 AM »
This nigga NIK can't even defend his past. I gotta chill. 😂

Lol afraid ? first of all me and you is like hittin' a pinata when the candy already on the fuckin' ground. i'd feel bad for beatin' on you to be honest.

Lol, I know you've been bumping that new Iggy in support of T.I. so you're hearing some weak word play and awkward punchlines...but "hitting you is like hitting a piñata when the candy is already on the fucking ground"?

Do I have a gaping hole in my stomach? I'm not following that.

Hack Wilson - real

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2015, 10:54:19 AM »

Lol, I know you've been bumping that new Iggy in support of T.I. so you're hearing some weak word play and awkward punchlines...but "hitting you is like hitting a piñata when the candy is already on the fucking ground"?

sorry no Iggy music for me...maybe dumb wilson but not me.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2015, 01:41:49 PM »

no one needs a defense against u. ur posts are telling, the truth is not as hard to see as u think bruh.

im not even trollin or makin jokes....i really do think classic material would fuck ur shit up. as for me, that goes witout sayin.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2015, 02:08:20 PM »

no one needs a defense against u. ur posts are telling, the truth is not as hard to see as u think bruh.

im not even trollin or makin jokes....i really do think classic material would fuck ur shit up. as for me, that goes witout sayin.
that's the god's honest truth...no hate no bullshit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2015, 02:58:59 PM »
Yo, Classic Material...you ball? You tryna drive all the way to Queens to have a free throw contest? Lmaooo nigga NIK talking about fighting.

Na but for real, both y'all can't handle the hands. Nor can ya throw them. You living in fantasy land.