Author Topic: T.I. Explains Why Iggy Azalea Will Win The Grammy For Best Rap Album  (Read 1154 times)

Sccit

Re: T.I. Explains Why Iggy Azalea Will Win The Grammy For Best Rap Album
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2015, 04:56:19 PM »
Yo, Classic Material...you ball? You tryna drive all the way to Queens to have a free throw contest? Lmaooo nigga NIK talking about fighting.

Na but for real, both y'all can't handle the hands. Nor can ya throw them. You living in fantasy land.

ive met up wit people who wanted 2 fight me on here.....i GUARANTEE you would never have the courage to meet up with me or classic material.

like i said, the truth aint hard to see lil brodie

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2015, 07:33:15 PM »
Total jumpshots taken - 82
Total dudes in the truck your rolled up with on a guy who said come alone - 4
Total punches thrown - 0
Talking tough on the internet for 15 years with nothing to show for it but hot mom, gay brother pictures and being the butt of every joke until you were cornered/pressured to join forces with those who shit on you for years - Priceless

Bring it on, little guy. Get on the plane.

ebano bianco

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2015, 07:42:50 PM »
i tried readin some of iggy's lyrics and lost intrest after she tried to jump on nas's fl;ow with that run away slave master line......
found a site totally dedicated to dissin her and he brings up some valid points, but then ya gotta think, she successful, so thats praiseworthy. then again i dont really listen to any white rap cos, im not sayin ya cant, i just dont think ya should, not unless ya prepared to share the cash flow.... anyways, im thinking, some of you kids on here remind me of a post iggy's main hater posted which was a picture of three little black girls and then a slide comes down over one of thier faces and reveals a white girl..... not hatin on everyone but..... thats just how this seems to me...... trolls........  what can ya do.........

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2015, 08:30:13 PM »
Total jumpshots taken - 82
Total dudes in the truck your rolled up with on a guy who said come alone - 4
Total punches thrown - 0
Talking tough on the internet for 15 years with nothing to show for it but hot mom, gay brother pictures and being the butt of every joke until you were cornered/pressured to join forces with those who shit on you for years - Priceless

Bring it on, little guy. Get on the plane.

look at how personal u take a simple comment i made...it's obvious u'd get whooped on just based on how defensive you get. the truth tells itself. that negative feeling in your heart is the same thing that makes u so weak and vulnerable.

tl;dr: u mad

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2015, 10:25:55 PM »
Lmaooooooooooooooooo. Son can't handle the life he leads.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2015, 11:45:41 PM »
I'm pretty sure nobody realizes ur tryna shift the focus off the fact that Classic Material would more than likely have U combin his chest hairs if yall ever really met up

jk

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2015, 07:43:15 AM »
Lmaoooooo. Classic footage.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2015, 12:29:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure nobody realizes ur tryna shift the focus off the fact that Classic Material would more than likely have U combin his chest hairs if yall ever really met up

jk
why you brown nosen my nigga blueberry for  ???

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2015, 01:24:28 PM »

jk
who's blueberry ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2015, 01:26:08 PM »

jk
who's blueberry ?

you, you fruit lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2015, 01:28:51 PM »
Yo, Classic Material...you ball? You tryna drive all the way to Queens to have a free throw contest? Lmaooo nigga NIK talking about fighting.

Na but for real, both y'all can't handle the hands. Nor can ya throw them. You living in fantasy land.
I don't hoop and my hands are deadly I do severe damage to light skin...btw dumb wilson I drop my whip off at maaco monday and i'll have it back by wednesday you still wanna be my car's caretaker ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2015, 01:29:13 PM »

jk
who's blueberry ?

you, you fruit lol
lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2015, 01:31:14 PM »

jk
why you brown nosen my nigga blueberry for  ???
who's blueberry ?

you, you fruit lol
I thought your daddy was the fruit ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2015, 01:37:51 PM »

jk
who's blueberry ?

you, you fruit lol
lol
giggle on wit your boo k-sack.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2015, 01:49:58 PM »

jk
who's blueberry ?

you, you fruit lol
lol
giggle on wit your boo k-sack.
i dont giggle or laugh because im hard as fuck