Author Topic: Even Allah Himself Could Not Stop The US Military!!!  (Read 574 times)

Don Seer

Re:Even Allah Himself Could Not Stop The US Military!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2003, 11:51:38 PM »
from the start i think america has forgotten lessons of the past..

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2003, 01:48:13 AM »
DO NOT MESS WITH AMERICA. DO NOT MESS WITH WESTERN CIVILIZATION. GOD IS ON OUR SIDE AND WILL BLESS US WITH A SWIFT AND DECISIVE MILITARY VICTORY.
YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTIME.

*cough* vietnam *cough*

LOL! i was thinkin tha same thing actually...

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2003, 01:59:49 AM »
DO NOT MESS WITH AMERICA. DO NOT MESS WITH WESTERN CIVILIZATION. GOD IS ON OUR SIDE AND WILL BLESS US WITH A SWIFT AND DECISIVE MILITARY VICTORY.
YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTIME.

*cough* vietnam *cough*

LOL!

In what way, shape or form was Vietnam funny?

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2003, 02:11:32 AM »
I can't deny that the US is the greatest military power this world has ever seen.  In creating this superpower America however, has also unleashed the beast in man.  When it's all said and done America will be responsible for the most bloodshed, death, carnage, and destruction.  

George Bush, upon death will have to answer for murdering more than 10,000 human beings.  CWalker, and other supporters, will have their hearts and minds turned inside out on the day of judgement.  They will then wish that they could reverse their chosen path but it will be too late.  Their time will be up.

It is quite clear who is the agressor and who is the resister to this ambigious world aggression and tyranny.  I would not want to be George Bush on the day of judgement.

Allah will have the last word when it's all said and done.  Allah knows everything.  In the beggining he taught man (Adam) the names of all things.  Adam was in complete harmony with Allah.  This did not last however, and Adam fell from paradise, and thus this is man's current position on Earth.  By the token of time, and through the ages verily man is in loss.  Except those who believe and are close to Allah, they will be the real winners in this life and the next.

The victory you have CWalker, is none other than an illusion.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2003, 02:27:26 AM »
YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTIME.

*cough* vietnam *cough*

LOL!

In what way, shape or form was Vietnam funny?

::) here we go wit this shit...

whats funny, is the comment of "do not mess with America....u will lose everytime...bullshit bullshit...". And the first thing i thought of was our loss to Vietnam. So its funny that someone else thought the same thing. Youre a strange guy man...lol

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2003, 05:59:19 AM »
they will be the real winners in this life and the next.

Yea...I'll see you there
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2003, 05:03:31 PM »

Allah will have the last word when it's all said and done.  Allah knows everything.  In the beggining he taught man (Adam) the names of all things.  Adam was in complete harmony with Allah.  This did not last however, and Adam fell from paradise, and thus this is man's current position on Earth.  By the token of time, and through the ages verily man is in loss.  Except those who believe and are close to Allah, they will be the real winners in this life and the next.

mmm...yeah..ok... ::)...you had a good post until you wrote all that religous bs

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2003, 04:00:02 AM »
do yall realize that "Allah" and your "God" is the same?? (Allah = God in arabic).... so what yall doing right now is to disrespect your own God
« Last Edit: April 09, 2003, 09:56:01 AM by Maestro~Minded »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2003, 04:08:14 AM »
do yall realize....

u coulda filled that blank there with about anything, and the answer would still be no...for these foolz lol

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2003, 10:47:32 AM »
do yall realize that "Allah" and your "God" is the same?? (Allah = God in arabic).... so what yall doing right now is to disrespect your own God

So? They are clowning muslims since they like to call Allah Allah, NOT GOD...similar to when Americans clown the Candians cuz they drink "pop",  ::)

BTW, EVEYONE on this board knows that Allah=God, about every fuckin muslim here has said that like 2000 times each. :-\

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2003, 12:16:31 PM »

So? They are clowning muslims since they like to call Allah Allah, NOT GOD...similar to when Americans clown the Candians cuz they drink "pop",  ::)

BTW, EVEYONE on this board knows that Allah=God, about every fuckin muslim here has said that like 2000 times each. :-\

the fact remains... they are disrespecting their God.... any true christian would realize that and stop.....

Quakaveli

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2003, 12:37:28 PM »

the fact remains... they are disrespecting their God.... any true christian would realize that and stop.....

WEll lets see...CWalker did not really diss Allah, at least directly cuz he only IMPLIED that even allah(god) cannot stop the US military, we are so strong...the only see I really saw in here dissin Allah was KingMAC...whose Indian, and Im assuming...Hindu....so therefore you are wrong  :D

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2003, 02:47:46 PM »

WEll lets see...CWalker did not really diss Allah, at least directly cuz he only IMPLIED that even allah(god) cannot stop the US military, we are so strong...the only see I really saw in here dissin Allah was KingMAC...whose Indian, and Im assuming...Hindu....so therefore you are wrong  :D

I dont know about Hinduism a lot, but I think every religion I've heard of isnt too supportive of a person calling himself or something else "above"  and more powerful than God.  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2003, 02:58:54 PM »

I dont know about Hinduism a lot, but I think every religion I've heard of isnt too supportive of a person calling himself or something else "above"  and more powerful than God.  

-{bLaDe}

Then go find out more about hinduism before u open ur mouth n criticise wat im sayin...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2003, 10:30:19 PM »
Damon X enters the thread:

Amerikkka is not supportive of us Africans, therefore the military will be stopped by Allah who ultimately is African himself. I didn't learn anything in school. They didn't teach me. What they did was give me History Books jammed with false information and propaganda. That's why we have to kill them crackas. The system was designed to bring the black man down, and Amerikkka will pay the price. George Bush is a cracka. You crackas will pay soon enough. Last night a white mine said "what's up" to me and I took action. I faced him and said "You cannot do this to me, white man, for I will get you back for what you have done to me in the past." If all of us Africans took action, we can take over Amerikkka, and stop them as soon as possible. The End.