Author Topic: Even Allah Himself Could Not Stop The US Military!!!  (Read 575 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Even Allah Himself Could Not Stop The US Military!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2003, 10:34:28 PM »
Damon X enters the thread:

Amerikkka is not supportive of us Africans, therefore the military will be stopped by Allah who ultimately is African himself. I didn't learn anything in school. They didn't teach me. What they did was give me History Books jammed with false information and propaganda. That's why we have to kill them crackas. The system was designed to bring the black man down, and Amerikkka will pay the price. George Bush is a cracka. You crackas will pay soon enough. Last night a white mine said "what's up" to me and I took action. I faced him and said "You cannot do this to me, white man, for I will get you back for what you have done to me in the past." If all of us Africans took action, we can take over Amerikkka, and stop them as soon as possible. The End.

Damon X's alter ego enters this thread:

yes my brotha FUCK AmeriKKKa...the crackaz have kept us down long enough...we shall rise...and errrm.....mmmm.....hmmmmm......v...v....vi...we sh..shh..should ....wait a minute, I got this crack to smoke,  ;D  yeaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! what was I sayin now?? Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaah FUCK AMERIKKKA!!! FUCK DEM CRACKAZ! ALLAH IS BLACK, FUCK CRACkkkAZ

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2003, 02:47:39 PM »
ROFLMAO...quake and nik's damon impressions is just busting me up...lol  ;D that has got to be the funniest shit i've ever read in here...sounds just like him

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2003, 03:45:23 PM »
NIKs impersonation: 4.5/5
Quakes impersonation: 1/5
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll