Author Topic: PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ICE CUBE AND FAM  (Read 554 times)

ebano bianco

PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ICE CUBE AND FAM
« on: February 09, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »
Well i've screwed up AGAIN and have to pay the penance.
first off i have to check myself and aknowledge where im wrong, put my hand up and say im guilty and accept the consequences of my actions.
i was talkin to sccit about this and he rekons im thinkin things through to much but truth is im not thinking enough.
i got not rights jockin on anyones website writing dumb crap about things ive got no knowledge or personal experience of. i got no rights defaming someone i dont know from a bar of soap and have no personal greivences with.
i got no rights talkin bout someones daughter and have to admit ive got ultimate respect for someone who would move heaven and earth for their kin.
but its not about respect.
Cube dont want my respect.
he could care less about an insignificant little so and so like me.
im just another cracker with and attitude that seems to be lookin for an adjustment.
so, im sorry. and sorry dont cut it. you can say sorry till ya blue in the face but it dont take things back, it dont account for actions. actions have real consequences and as petty as my little ditty was using cubes words ( which i had no rights using ) they was my words so im responsible.
if anybody lookling for a reason, i could cop out and be like "im screwed in the head" but there's plenty of schizophrenic people out there that dont punch above their weight. i could also relate the fact that there was no malice intended, there was no forethought or desired sense of achievement, just a dumb ( can't stress enough how dumb i am sometimes ) juvenile, pathetic, twisted attempt at god knows what.
sometimes i think, this must be why there's so much hate in the world. cos people go round disrespecting and abusing other people for some sense of advantage without contemplating the consequences, fully.
ive heard cube use the words crackier and devil before and ive also heard that most crackers and devils dont think they are or cant admit. i gotta put my hand up for that right there. what else do ya call it when some pestilent lil nobody makes a wise crack about a well respected figure head in the black  community. so im bowin down for that.
this is second time ive made this mistake, and again i think its unforgivable, so im just gonna deal with this mess ive made of this thing i dare call life and try to keep my 3 cents to myself.
im probably not apologising enough but hey, im just a sucker who messed up.
later.

ebano bianco.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ICE CUBE AND FAM
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 05:03:12 PM »
are you drunk?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 05:28:39 PM »
YOU ARE FORGIVEN

Heinz

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 01:07:19 AM »
Who are you apologizing to?
Repentance is good but it you come across very dramatic here.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 06:41:23 AM »
who the fuck is this guy? and what the fuck is up with the idolatry of ice cube? shit is fucking creepy and weird yo

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 11:48:47 AM »
who the fuck is this guy? and what the fuck is up with the idolatry of ice cube? shit is fucking creepy and weird yo

apparently, it's a female from Australia

nwa whoorideresque, to say the least

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 11:51:50 AM »
now that i think of it, she has a very similar typing style to krazysumwhat

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 12:40:23 PM »
LOL the fuck

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 04:05:11 PM »
I don't particularly care for Ice Cube's newer material, music or film.

ebano bianco

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 04:16:15 PM »
im not drunk or stoned or high on any other kind of substance.
im just a delusional lil white chick from oz who messes up on the regular and then trips out on hindsight regretting all my dumbass actions. and ive got schizophrenia, so, you know..... thanks people... later....

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 04:21:30 PM »
It's ok sweety, we can be your friends here.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 01:01:24 AM »
Not to put you on blast, but I take it this is you?

https://twitter.com/ebanobianco
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 01:04:58 AM »

not bad for the Australian NWA Whoorider

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 02:20:20 PM »
^ Damn, she looks like 100% of all customers and or employees at fast food restaurants.