Author Topic: Shyne: "Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch"  (Read 1339 times)

Sccit

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ubj-GTD8l5k" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ubj-GTD8l5k</a>

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
false

Pac would've "respected" alotta these Rappers dudes be talkin down on just for publicity.  Would he have worked with them or went out of his way to give them props, probably not.  But considering the amount of Power and Talent he had we wouldn't have went down the route we did in the first place. 

Like I said before, after he died shit changed.  Biggie was just the icing on the cake.  Same with Eazy-E, after he passed you had to start having a little more depth to your albums/persona and Pac's music catapulted that energy he passed on. 

It's 2015, alotta these dudes (new and old) need to start steppin their game up.  they just be in the spotlight lookin stupid or in tha way

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not tha biggest Drake fan and I do believe at times he's untolerable to listen to due to his vocal tone and SOME of his subject matter but let's stop actin like shawty shouldn't get his props.  He still has more to prove but he's not exactly just anybody either

And truth be told lyrically Pac was tha greatest to ever do it.  He would've devoured anybody.  Word to Biggie (rest in peace brotha)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The "One Nation" album is proof that nobody then or now could fuck with Tupac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Even if the "One Nation" album technically wasn't completed.  Do you really think The Odd Squad, Goodie Mobb, and OutKast really would've outshined Pac?

Lmao you're fuckin crazy.  He had a duet with Big Daddy Kane and still didn't get blasted.

So let's just put the "·Insert Popular Entertainer· wouldn't be here if Pac was still here" garbage to rest now.  Be careful of wat u say doing interviews and acknowledge reality.  Because keeping his name floating in the presses can surely be done more tasteful and more impactful than this.  We were literally doing this 15 years ago, we gotta do better than this

bouli77

I'm not tha biggest Drake fan and I do believe at times he's untolerable to listen to due to his vocal tone and SOME of his subject matter but let's stop actin like shawty shouldn't get his props.  He still has more to prove but he's not exactly just anybody either

agreed

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I agree wit shyne 100%.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree wit shyne 100%.

Becuz you're an idiot.  Fuck all of that Opinion Bullshit too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Realistically, Pac would've either used Shyne to diss Biggie becuz he sounds like Biggie or he would've dissed Shyne becuz he sounds like Biggie

This is fuckin stupid

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Y u mad tho?  Some of y'all be on here lookin crazy.  It's ain't Me it's definitely You

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dude u got a flick of yourself on the damn bus lookin' like a reject from a different world...you're definitely lookin' crazy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dude u got a flick of yourself on the damn bus lookin' like a reject from a different world...you're definitely lookin' crazy.

Yeah I'm definitely clearly not on a Bus and you're definitely in your feelings.  You should try doing some research and use a little bit of independent thinking before you randomly cosign some bullshit that's clearly ridiculous by a clearly irrelevant artist who's clearly a copycat of the same guy who's the same guy's rival that he's praising verses an actual original artist with talent who clearly changed the game and has more hits than he's ever. 

Prison or no Prison, how far in the game did you actually think Shyne was going to get lol?

Black Rob >>>>> Shyne - easily

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah I'm definitely clearly not on a Bus and you're definitely in your feelings.  You should try doing some research and use a little bit of independent thinking before you randomly cosign some bullshit that's clearly ridiculous by a clearly irrelevant artist who's clearly a copycat of the same guy who's the same guy's rival that he's praising verses an actual original artist with talent who clearly changed the game and has more hits than he's ever. 

Prison or no Prison, how far in the game did you actually think Shyne was going to get lol?

Black Rob >>>>> Shyne - easily
foh dude do YOUR research. listen to shyne's first two albums and you'll see he was no b.i.g. shyne voice was his and he is a real nigga unlike drake and rick ross. it's fuck niggas like you that don't mind a phony like like ross who never sold dope but got our young black males thinkin' it's ok and that's the only way they'll become rich like him.

Sccit

shyne was dope when he came out, duno bout the voice change, but he's always been respectable