Author Topic: Shyne: "Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch"  (Read 1337 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I agree wit shyne 100%.

Agreed!  Much props to Shyne for speaking the real when all these other rappers are afraid to speak the real.  Back in the day all artists used to get challenged and check.  Shit... even during the Doggystyle days Snoop would catch criticism and challenges from other rappers and journalists, that shows how highly critical and competitive things were back then.  Pac used to get challenged all the time.  But the cream would still rise to the top, and they would be better for it at the end of the day.

...on another note, Damn... this guy even converts to Judaism, can't one of these big-time Jewish execs get this man a deal and some promotion, for Christ Moses sake?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dude u got a flick of yourself on the damn bus lookin' like a reject from a different world...you're definitely lookin' crazy.

Yeah I'm definitely clearly not on a Bus and you're definitely in your feelings.  You should try doing some research and use a little bit of independent thinking before you randomly cosign some bullshit that's clearly ridiculous by a clearly irrelevant artist who's clearly a copycat of the same guy who's the same guy's rival that he's praising verses an actual original artist with talent who clearly changed the game and has more hits than he's ever. 

Prison or no Prison, how far in the game did you actually think Shyne was going to get lol?

Black Rob >>>>> Shyne - easily
foh dude do YOUR research. listen to shyne's first two albums and you'll see he was no b.i.g. shyne voice was his and he is a real nigga unlike drake and rick ross. it's fuck niggas like you that don't mind a phony like like ross who never sold dope but got our young black males thinkin' it's ok and that's the only way they'll become rich like him.

Uhhhh.... Your piss drinkin ass must be a Youngin becuz I remember clear as this past Valentine's Day when Shyne FIRST came out and everybody talked about how he sounded like Biggie and that he was basically a Biggie clone.  He was Guerrilla Black before there was a Guerrilla Black.  So miss me with that.

And actually I downloaded ALL of Shyne's albums and they were trash and only had a few good songs on there.  "Life Story" is better than anything Shyne put together and that album shits on his entire body of work. 

Your personal opinion is one thing but facts are another.  And actually on one of my Compilations I put together for Dubcc has "That's Gangsta" on it so you should do some fuckin research instead of copping an attitude like a 12 year old boy who's fat ass doesn't get desert after dinner on a school night

I'll own your soul and wrap circles around your head little boy.  Don't fuck with me, I do this

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
dude u got a flick of yourself on the damn bus lookin' like a reject from a different world...you're definitely lookin' crazy.

Yeah I'm definitely clearly not on a Bus and you're definitely in your feelings.  You should try doing some research and use a little bit of independent thinking before you randomly cosign some bullshit that's clearly ridiculous by a clearly irrelevant artist who's clearly a copycat of the same guy who's the same guy's rival that he's praising verses an actual original artist with talent who clearly changed the game and has more hits than he's ever. 

Prison or no Prison, how far in the game did you actually think Shyne was going to get lol?

foh dude do YOUR research. listen to shyne's first two albums and you'll see he was no b.i.g. shyne voice was his and he is a real nigga unlike drake and rick ross. it's fuck niggas like you that don't mind a phony like like ross who never sold dope but got our young black males thinkin' it's ok and that's the only way they'll become rich like him.

Uhhhh.... Your piss drinkin ass must be a Youngin becuz I remember clear as this past Valentine's Day when Shyne FIRST came out and everybody talked about how he sounded like Biggie and that he was basically a Biggie clone.  He was Guerrilla Black before there was a Guerrilla Black.  So miss me with that.

And actually I downloaded ALL of Shyne's albums and they were trash and only had a few good songs on there.  "Life Story" is better than anything Shyne put together and that album shits on his entire body of work. 

Your personal opinion is one thing but facts are another.  And actually on one of my Compilations I put together for Dubcc has "That's Gangsta" on it so you should do some fuckin research instead of copping an attitude like a 12 year old boy who's fat ass doesn't get desert after dinner on a school night

I'll own your soul and wrap circles around your head little boy.  Don't fuck with me, I do this
shut ya faggot ass up...you are clueless about hip hop you fuckin' turd. shyne voice is comparable to b.i.g but his flow and lyrics are his and why the fuck you keep bringin' up black rob ? did your dumb ass just discover him ? them hotels you livin' in don't got no wi fi ? you better watch ya self fuck nigga you don't know me. you a little boy in a man's world.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree wit shyne 100%.

Agreed!  Much props to Shyne for speaking the real when all these other rappers are afraid to speak the real.  Back in the day all artists used to get challenged and check.  Shit... even during the Doggystyle days Snoop would catch criticism and challenges from other rappers and journalists, that shows how highly critical and competitive things were back then.  Pac used to get challenged all the time.  But the cream would still rise to the top, and they would be better for it at the end of the day.

...on another note, Damn... this guy even converts to Judaism, can't one of these big-time Jewish execs get this man a deal and some promotion, for Christ Moses sake?
yup. today its OK to kiss another man on the lips and then call yourself the best rapper alive or be a c.o. then rap some gangsta shit. these fuck boys today have no boundaries...muthafuckas throw on a skirt or tight ass jeans and shit is the next fashion. these zombies is lost.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

Shyne is washed garbage who shouldn't even be talking lol crying for relevancy

he's just as bad as Ma$e with the persona shifts, fugazi Amish Jew ass

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not tha biggest Drake fan and I do believe at times he's untolerable to listen to due to his vocal tone and SOME of his subject matter but let's stop actin like shawty shouldn't get his props.  He still has more to prove but he's not exactly just anybody either

And truth be told lyrically Pac was tha greatest to ever do it.  He would've devoured anybody.  Word to Biggie (rest in peace brotha)
Lyrically pac is not top 5 greatest to ever do it.  and pac my fav rapper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree wit shyne 100%.

yup. today its OK to kiss another man on the lips and then call yourself the best rapper alive or be a c.o. then rap some gangsta shit. these fuck boys today have no boundaries...muthafuckas throw on a skirt or tight ass jeans and shit is the next fashion. these zombies is lost.

It's just like French Montana said on his new Mac & Cheese demo Fuck-Boi, "you old niggaz talkin about the code in the streets but ain't got no food in your refrigerator"

Nobody ever said people didn't fuck with Shyne but he sounded just like Big and everybody knew it.  

So while you're trying to be too hard for yourself hiding behind an alias knowing you got like Three others already, there's actually people out here like me who are real students of tha culture and not just bandwagoning the latest shit somebody said or did just for a few reactions and cheap shots.  Powder Puff

Go head and talk all hard, you still a bitch who don't know shit.  You probably ain't even heard Drake's new album but you swear it's trash

I'm glad Rozay went against the grain and didn't honor Italian Gangsters that didn't even fuck with Blacks.  And frankly I don't give a shit who does wat behind closed doors.  I have wat they call "Mental Maturity".  
Do I want Male Homosexuality in my Entertainment, Fuck No, and the people who were rating "Empire" would agree with me.  But at the same time I really just don't give a shit (like most normal people).  As long as it's not in eyes reach then I could care less (like most normal people)

Besides, Wayne and Ross aren't the two biggest names nor the only names in the game - - let alone them being in my personal Top 15 or even Top 20 foreal.  That whole compare the culture to Lil Wayne & Rick Ross argument is sooooooo 2007 anyway.  Even the Younginz is on some other shit.  

You just don't know wat you're talking about and that's okay.  But you don't have to look so fuckin foolish tho.  I mean I don't give a shit but damn
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:12:33 AM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree wit shyne 100%.

It's just like French Montana said on his new Mac & Cheese demo Fuck-Boi, "you old niggaz talkin about the code in the streets but ain't got no food in your refrigerator"

Nobody ever said people didn't fuck with Shyne but he sounded just like Big and everybody knew it.  

So while you're trying to be too hard for yourself hiding behind an alias knowing you got like Three others already, there's actually people out here like me who are real students of tha culture and not just bandwagoning the latest shit somebody said or did just for a few reactions and cheap shots.  Powder Puff

Go head and talk all hard, you still a bitch who don't know shit.  You probably ain't even heard Drake's new album but you swear it's trash

I'm glad Rozay went against the grain and didn't honor Italian Gangsters that didn't even fuck with Blacks.  And frankly I don't give a shit who does wat behind closed doors.  I have wat they call "Mental Maturity".  Do I want it in my Entertainment, Fuck No, and the people who were rating "Empire" would agree with me.  But at the same time I really just don't give a shit (like most normal people).  As long as it's not in eyes reach then I could care less (like most normal people)

Besides, Wayne and Ross aren't the two biggest names nor the only names in the game - - let alone them being in my personal Top 15 or even Top 20 foreal.  That whole compare the culture to Lil Wayne & Rick Ross argument is sooooooo 2007 anyway.  Even the Younginz is on some other shit.  

You just don't know wat you're talking about and that's okay.  But you don't have to look so fuckin foolish tho.  I mean I don't give a shit but damn
yo first of all suck my dick and then tell your mother to come suck my dick. secondly, what I got in my pocket right now alone could feed you and your fuckin' family you bitch ass nigga. you talkin' like you want drama but i don't think you wanna go there lil boy cause i will tear you apart and you'll have a clear understanding of why this internet shit can be dangerous. don't tell me about no fuckin' french montana when that faggot ain't even takin' care of his fuckin' seeds. what kinda man is that ? he's not one. he let diddy fuck him in his ass for fame and that's who you listen to musically ? you're lost you fuckin' zombie. stop talkin' to me about music you are a young dumb stupid simple simon broke dirty fuck who ride the train to go nowhere. stay in a child's place or bring it pussy ass nigga !!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Absolutely!

Blood$

French Montana > Shyne at the moment

Sccit

lol naah

Blood$

lol naah

check out Mac & Cheese The Appetizer and Coke Boys 4 and tell me you can't sit through those as opposed to listening to Shyne's trash from the past 4 years lol his voice is unbearable, his beat selection is weak, and the mixing is even bad

this doesn't include his albums that came out over 10 years ago

Sccit

lol naah

check out Mac & Cheese The Appetizer and Coke Boys 4 and tell me you can't sit through those as opposed to listening to Shyne's trash from the past 4 years lol his voice is unbearable, his beat selection is weak, and the mixing is even bad

french montana prolly has better production value, but he's not a better emcee

Blood$

lol naah

at this point in time, I'm afraid he is a better emcee

French drops a jewel here and there but heads sleep on him, Radiotube knows what it is with the one quote he pulled out

what was the last dope bars Shyne spit? lol 2004 when Godfather Buried Alive dropped

Sccit

lol naah

at this point in time, I'm afraid he is a better emcee

French drops a jewel here and there but heads sleep on him, Radiotube knows what it is with the one quote he pulled out

what was the last dope bars Shyne spit? lol 2004 when Godfather Buried Alive dropped

french montana is whack....shyne's voice mighta gave out, but it could be worked wit the right producers/engineers if he had a million dollar+ record deal. production value is where it's at. why u think shyne used to "sound like biggie"? then all of a sudden, bam, he's a completely different guy. them bad boy engineers use voice manipulation and whatever tools it takes to make their artists sound however they like. puffy wanted a biggie replacement and thats what he worked towards......without them million dollar engineers, french montana would sound no better than infinite. at the end of the day, he'd get shitted on by shyne if it came to a battle.