Author Topic: victim shit - pimpin is easy  (Read 453 times)

ebano bianco

victim shit - pimpin is easy
« on: February 15, 2015, 05:01:25 PM »
the good the bad and the ugly, maggots be feelin smug see, degrading me after they drug me, i give a fuckl, celibato and still feelin lovely. im lucky. ya got people livin in a cardboard box, fantasizin bout warm beds and meals that be hot, ive got enough, dont want much, still you chase the lot, wont be satisfied till ruined my all, so i watch, so what if ya wanna make a profit offa my prophesies, blowin trees and money like its goin outa fashion, skeez. think ya got me wonderin what the fuck happend, please. catch and kill ya own, keep it in the fuckin family. tried disgusting yas, but that how you like it, depraved. then ya got some showtime ho actin like she was bought up in a cave, i give a fuck about ya game, i been brave, saved myself, you been ridin my dick since valentines day. chasin heaven on earth like you rule my world, then some bitch throws ya for 6 and all ya can think of is pimpin a girl. gettin her hair cut and curled, havin her botoxed, primped and preened, i thought ya wanted to be the top of the shit heap, ya just a chicken head beatin off to my screams, like movie scenes that move ya to dream bout luxuries and worlds where cream is the catch phrase of the month, dont forget where ya come from ya lil shoop cunt. like i said your disgusting to me, thats why my hate drove me to bait your entire family, ya wanna shine little dime, want all thats glitter and gold, wanna feel safe now, how bout when your old. fragile and fucked up, ya kids wont give a fuck if you get trussed up ripped off, so isay enjoy it ya slut. your a mutt suckin dick thinkin head could help ya live a life where your protected from the shit you inflict. who you gonna call when theres  no cops at all, it be like ghostbusters when them muthafuckas be up in ypour drawers. i might move to the gold coast, blow smoke with the po po's, cos they know dough, aint enough ho's to fuck with my mojo. its no different if ya rich, only difference is, your audience is bigger, im smalltime, you still wanna be biggs, still wanna have kids and act like you can protect em from the pain that you give, i thought i was sposed to be the pig, piggy in the middle, now you actin like the pied piper tryin to play the fiddle, fuck you and your riddle this is life, live and learn, and remember, what ya dont know cant hurt ya, i hope that burns.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 05:07:17 PM by ebano bianco »