Author Topic: report terrorist activity here  (Read 644 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:report terrorist activity here
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2003, 06:05:04 PM »
"Im as much of a puppet as you are Tech, you still cannot grasp the concept of you expressing your so called "Politcal Thoughts" which solve nothing. Since when am "I" a coward for supporting my home country? Exactly how I must ask..Is it becuase you cannot stop crying over this imperialist moves being taken, this is how the world works and will not stop for some under-age bearded afghan living in Canada or any country. And in criticizing my education I ponder on wether or not you went to school at all. "
- Kalipzo

You are not a coward for supporting your country. You are a coward for saying Fuck Iraq. A nation that has done nothing to you, your family or your country. A nation that is being attacked for immoral and unjust reasons. A nation that u view as an enemy simply because your govt told u so.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2003, 06:28:20 PM »
So if you "Tech" hates Iraq which you said...^^read above about 7 or 8 posts why are you worried about me saying "fuck iraq"?

Since when did my Govt. tell me to hate Iraq...One thing I know Sadaam is at power and needs to be religuished, killing over 1,000,000 kurds..etc doesnt present me for Liking iraq in any bit, and you can bring up past American history, im talking about PRESENT
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Quakaveli

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2003, 06:38:57 PM »
Hahaha shut the fuck up U nerd

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2003, 09:29:23 PM »
^^^

I dare u to go up to an Iraqi and say Fuck Iraq.

I dare you to go up to an F.B.I. agent and say "fuck the F.B.I." again.  Also; I know your ego doesn't let you believe this, but when people have ideas in oposition to yours, it doesn't mean they didn't decide it on their own.  It could be that they're just like you; a regular joe who really doesn't matter in the vast scheme of things.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2003, 09:32:43 PM »
A nation that is being attacked for immoral and unjust reasons.

A nation that you sympathise with simply because they're muslim.  

It's not immoral.  You, as a muslim, should be fucking insensed that Saddam Hussein is doing what he is.  You should welcome any outside help.  

You're so blind, you can't though.  All you see is love for your muslim brothers, you want no outside help, because you're too proud to admit that the people of Iraq NEED outside help.  I don't see any muslim countries coming to aid them.  Unfortunately, big daddy america is left with the tab AGAIN.  When we do get off our asses and go do some good in the world, you criticise it.  You can't appreciate a fucking thing, and that's why you're never going to amout to anything.  Wake UP!  OPEN YOUR EYES.  See what's happening around you.  Stop being so clouded in your pessimism.  There is a better tommorow.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2003, 03:48:11 PM »
^^^Very well said Trauma...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2003, 06:02:42 PM »

It's not immoral.  You, as a muslim, should be fucking insensed that Saddam Hussein is doing what he is.  You should welcome any outside help.  

You're so blind, you can't though.  All you see is love for your muslim brothers, you want no outside help, because you're too proud to admit that the people of Iraq NEED outside help.  I don't see any muslim countries coming to aid them.  Unfortunately, big daddy america is left with the tab AGAIN.  When we do get off our asses and go do some good in the world, you criticise it.  You can't appreciate a fucking thing, and that's why you're never going to amout to anything.  Wake UP!  OPEN YOUR EYES.  See what's happening around you.  Stop being so clouded in your pessimism.  There is a better tommorow.  

1. Of course I sympathize with Muslims more, this is natural. What are you arguing?

2. Of course the people of Iraq need help. But who are you to go into their nation? The most despicable , hypocritical regime of the last 50 years?
The nation that funded his rise and propped him up, plus financed him.

"You can't appreciate a fucking thing, and that's why you're never going to amout to anything"

I find something very disgusting about this comment, cuz its coming from you. Everybody in this forum knows how close minded u are. You have absolutely no conception of how politics works and what the geo political realities of the world are. You look at the results not the motive.
I aint got time to waste on you Falwell, You left my radar a long time ago.
Oh, by the way, ease up on the personal attacks sweetheart. It just makes your pathetic posts semi entertaining.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2003, 06:07:42 PM »

Oh, by the way, ease up on the personal attacks sweetheart. It just makes your pathetic posts semi entertaining.

And that comming from a faghan like you... ::).....oh yeah and aint u the dood who loves to throw in the word "hypocritical" every chance you get?  ::) ::) ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2003, 03:09:25 PM »
And another thread bites the dust...