Author Topic: Techs List of Cowards and Heroes  (Read 776 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Techs List of Cowards and Heroes
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2003, 02:56:33 AM »
Americans who are proud of their country are bustaz already, but americans who are proud of winning against Iraq, when your "army" throws missiles all day while iraqs try to shoot with Ak's at the bombers, are nothin but blind poor cowards like your forefathers were and your nation will ever be.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2003, 06:23:04 AM »
Americans who are proud of their country are bustaz already, but americans who are proud of winning against Iraq, when your "army" throws missiles all day while iraqs try to shoot with Ak's at the bombers, are nothin but blind poor cowards like your forefathers were and your nation will ever be.

Se pursueing nationalism is a negative action when living in the U.S??...Why wouldnt any country not be proud over winning a war..tell me, perhaps your still overwhelmed by Germany's past losses or what exactly is it...?

Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2003, 09:18:21 AM »

Se pursueing nationalism is a negative action when living in the U.S??...Why wouldnt any country not be proud over winning a war..tell me, perhaps your still overwhelmed by Germany's past losses or what exactly is it...?

SHut up Kalipzo, can't you see DA MAN, 7even has SPOKEN, and when he says we aint nuthin but bustaz and bitches, U BEST BEELEVE HIM!  ::)

hector

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2003, 09:53:47 AM »

lol, what a dick.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2003, 10:20:08 AM »
haha you proud americans dissed me :D was it that true, that it really hurt?
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2003, 10:52:28 AM »
lmao

if you hate america so much tech why dont you just go on over to iraq and help their soldiers wave those white flags

1. I dont hate America. I hate your govt.

2. Nice lil shot at the Iraqi army. Funny thing is, coward, they're more of a men than you will ever be. They;re fighting for their country. The fuck u doing?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2003, 10:56:43 AM »
haha you proud americans dissed me :D was it that true, that it really hurt?

Thats a great way to disregard what you just said, faggot  ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2003, 10:58:07 AM »

2. Nice lil shot at the Iraqi army. Funny thing is, coward, they're more of a men than you will ever be. They;re fighting for their country. The fuck u doing?

Like he said, WHY DONT U GO HELP IRAQ PERSONALLY IF U LOVE EM SO MUCH??

faghans never learn.....8shakin head*

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2003, 11:04:11 AM »

Love who so much? What the fuck are you talkin about? Lil girl Quake now has balls to speak his mind? Well go ahead sweet heart, you got something to say, say it. But if youre gonna talk nonsense, get the fuck out of here.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2003, 12:00:33 PM »

Love who so much? What the fuck are you talkin about? Lil girl Quake now has balls to speak his mind? Well go ahead sweet heart, you got something to say, say it. But if youre gonna talk nonsense, get the fuck out of here.

hahahaha I like how ur the mod and get caught up in name-callings just like the "kids" you constantly clown ::)

I am talking about the Iraqis dumbfaghan... you seem to get ur panties in a bunch everytime someone even slightly criticises em, and you call all 'brainwashed puppets' COWARDS because they don't go fight in Iraq. So how about heeding ur own advice to go fight against da US in Iraq or you can rather just shut the fuck up.

legend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2003, 12:13:46 PM »
what the fuck is up with this "faghan" shit?? some of yall need to quit that shit.

Sub-Z

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2003, 01:18:57 PM »
lol,if i was old anough i probably would be over there right now helpin the american government shed iraqi blood  :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2003, 01:32:51 PM by Whitey Ford Grinch Neah »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2003, 01:28:09 PM »
lol,if i was old anough i probably would be over there right now helpin the american government shed iraqui blood  :)

I U was older you'd be ashamed of your country

and Quake, motherfucker, what the fuck you talkin bout? if you not know how to counter my thoughts you just talk weird shit, huh?
No, it's not a sin

Quakaveli

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2003, 01:28:39 PM »
lol,if i was old anough i probably would be over there right now helpin the american government shed iraqui blood  :)

:)

Sub-Z

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2003, 01:32:28 PM »

I U was older you'd be ashamed of your country

i highly doubt it