Author Topic: Techs List of Cowards and Heroes  (Read 778 times)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
Re:Techs List of Cowards and Heroes
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2003, 11:28:17 PM »
lol,if i was old anough i probably would be over there right now helpin the american government shed iraqi blood  :)

how old are you.....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2003, 11:29:27 PM »
lol,if i was old anough i probably would be over there right now helpin the american government shed iraqui blood  :)

I U was older you'd be ashamed of your country

i highly doubt it

aren't you Irish??
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Sub-Z

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2003, 05:40:49 PM »
ill be 16 in july and no im not irish lol

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2003, 06:03:56 PM »
ill be 16 in july and no im not irish lol

God Damn, this little infant still has Similac on his breath and hasn't reached his final stages of puberty, trying to debate on subjects, he has no knowledge of, except for what the western propaganda machine feeds his small feeble mind.

Poor chile'   ???
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Sub-Z

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2003, 06:07:39 PM »
infant? and i guess you know everything in your old age right?

take your black ass back to africa

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2003, 06:16:03 PM »

Proof that you are 15 and still illiterate. Stick to Hip-Hop and keep things that would never say to my face or my hood to yourself son. That shit doesn't fade me.

Oh and by the way, say the word "nigger." I know you really want to. (that usually follows after "go back to Africa", hahahaha)
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Sub-Z

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2003, 06:24:00 PM »
i say nigger every day so theres no joy in that anymore

and generally being illiterate means you cant read or write

i hate niggers more and more everyday,i swear......

legend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2003, 07:05:55 PM »
i say nigger every day so theres no joy in that anymore

and generally being illiterate means you cant read or write

i hate niggers more and more everyday,i swear......

you need to watch your fucking mouth little boy. and you only say the word "n*****" when there is nobody around you.

Sub-Z

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2003, 07:51:47 PM »
lmao,actually i always say it when there r people around

nigggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

pappy

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2003, 08:26:55 PM »

Proof that you are 15 and still illiterate. Stick to Hip-Hop and keep things that would never say to my face or my hood to yourself son. That shit doesn't fade me.

wow net banging,  how hard are you.  For someone as smart as yourself u can really make yourself out to be a 14 year old.  By the way Damon,  how old are you
« Last Edit: April 08, 2003, 08:28:36 PM by Joe Dick »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2003, 10:44:19 PM »
will this get locked anytime soon???

kick ass album

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2003, 06:18:45 PM »
Coward- American Military

Attacking a third world country, destroyed by 12 years of sanctions.
Making sure, any Iraqi missles were destroyed before the war began.
Then proceeding to bomb them into surrender.

Heroes- Iraqi People

This is an Iraqi army that is 1/3 of the strength it was 12 years ago, yet it has still managed to put up a resistance. Not to mention having to endure weeks of the biggest air assault in history. The American people were cowering in fear from a couple of planes crashing into their buildings, yet the Iraqis have absorbed 1000x the damage and still manage to keep their head up.

That is a good point actually, its a diffrent perspective to the situation.  That reminds me of the terrorists who flew a plane into the WTC, I think they were couragious.  Whether the world wants to admit it or not, the acts of the terrorist attacks were not cowardly by any definition of the word. Taking your life for an act which you believe is for the betterness of the people -- which we can assume was the motivation of the attacks, however jaded that view may have been -- is not cowardly. If anything, those men were brave enough to face death head on, and take action for their beliefs, something most of us have never been brave enough to do. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not applauding their actions in any sense of the word.  Back to the war, I wouldnt exactly call USA 'cowards', it is strategy, but again, i'm not saying its right.  In the end, it all really depends on perspective, suicide bombers for example can be called both couragious, and cowardly, it really depends on how you look at it.  

P/s - Grinch Nilla, you might want to tone down the whole racial thing, and stop posting in this thread unless you have anything relevent to contribute, or you might get banned...

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: April 09, 2003, 06:21:27 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2003, 06:31:35 PM »
I refuse to call an idiot a hero... ::) personally I hate terrorists, c'mon man they purposely killed themselves so they could kill innocent civilians...using that logic, most of da ppl getting the death chair ehre would be heroes...fuck that. 187 on a islamic jihadi bitch.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2003, 08:18:33 PM »
. 187 on a islamic jihadi bitch.

Kashmiri Hindus are too busy leaving Kashmir in large numbers to do that.  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2003, 08:38:00 PM »
This whole thread just shows how some people have to have a political agenda in every aspect of their lives.  Why make a coward and heros topic, then put what you openly know is going to be the reverse of what most people think? just to start trouble, and further your political views.  

I, as an intelligent person, don't see any cowards in any of this.  I think the iraqi's are acting very courageously, but it's a shame.  Being stupidly courageous isn't honorable.  Going into a war knowing there's a 60% chance you'll get killed is courageous.  Going into a war knowing there's a 100% chance you'll get killed is courageously stupid.  

On the other hand, the u.s. military has such advanced equipment, the odds of death are much lower.  That doesn't make them cowards, LOL.  Anybody that thinks in their jaded mind that it does, is so backwards they need to step back and think for a second.  They didn't have to join the military.  In america, there's almost no threat on your life.  The moment you join the air force, there IS a threat on your life.  That makes you a coward? Never, you'll always be courageous, even if for that one decision.  Unfortunately, the world we live in today, where many people (including me) don't have to face those decisions births a certain blindness, and allows people the opportunity to criticise what they should be respecting.