Author Topic: Bush coming to Ireland  (Read 110 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Bush coming to Ireland
« on: April 07, 2003, 06:59:41 AM »
Bush is coming to Ireland tonight and the place is fairly pissed off. It seems the Northern Ireland crisis is near a resolution and bush is arriving basically for the photo shoot. "It's war and peace"...the newspapers here are angered by the hypocrisy of telling us to reach a peaceful solution when bush is butchering people abroad. The hypocrisy is palpable. Protesters have already gathered and the british troops in the north have cordoned the into local shopping centre car parks at least 2miles from bush for "security reasons". Some of the top leaders in the north have described bush as "poisoning irish soil simply by standing on it. As for party alliances regards the war, the nationalist partys are firmly against it, while the unionists are more divided. Bertie Ahern, the Irish taoiseach will be participating in discussions and he has been called on from all sectors of society to let bush know about the irish publics feelings on the issue. However it seems bertie will crawl back into his shell and go looking for some more investment instead. All in all this big PR move is kicking up controversy here and people are annoyed they cant voice their concerns (given two days notice, and being on a monday). However news reports say bus loads are leaving dublin heading to belfast to try and get at least within sight of george to tell him how they feel.
Watch the tv screens, you might see some protests, but so much for freedom of expression...2 miles from the president.
I think the prominent mood is "dont stick your nose where it doesnt belong, practice what you preach" etc etc.

BTW...these aren't opposition to americans as you no doubt will claim...its simply against bush his administration and his foreign policy.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
Re:Bush coming to Ireland
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2003, 04:33:33 PM »
I dare him to walk in Iran..... ;D
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2003, 10:38:13 PM »

can we get it on Pay-Per-View?  lol

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2003, 11:30:37 PM »

can we get it on Pay-Per-View?  lol

depends....do they show real footage rape scenes in pay per view??? ;D
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Kaidy

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2003, 06:32:43 AM »
Shit I'd love to see him walk into England. Then he'd see how close allies we are, oh I mean how many people here despise him (It's quite a few).