Author Topic: ITW on America  (Read 105 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

ITW on America
« on: April 08, 2003, 08:49:12 AM »
Some people have said they think I'm anti-american so I'd like to clear that up...

When I was 8 yrs old me and my friend designed "weapons", tomato guns the usual shit ya do on a rainy day. Anyway, we had this great idea, we'd send the "blueprints" to the us president as he might need them.lol. anyway about a month later we got a letter back, with bill clintons picture, saying the president would like to thank you for your blueprints. He will be sure to analyse them closely. lol. I was in the clouds for weeks. At that point I told myself Id love to live in a country where the president cares enough about public to reply to letters.
Like most families, i have loads of relations living in america, so in my heart it is a country close to me. I have been to america, and the people I met were really sound to me. I have no problem with americans.

My ONLY problem with america is the current administration who have a fucked up foreign policy. I personnally believe they have the wrong reasons for going to war and they have miraculously turned the world against them since 911 (how the hell did they do that). I remember when clinton came to ireland, people took days off work and school to see him. Now that bush is coming people dont give a shit about him, theyd be more likely to go to throw stuff at him than greet him.
On war supporters, i believe if they honestly believe that the intentions are right and bush is a good  leader, then they should be respected. They are in the same boat as those against war, they want the best for the iraqi people, just using different methods. Those I dont respect, are those who just want to go to war because they can, who just follow blindly. People like CWalker who I simply cant comprehend.
I think in these posts we should start listening to each other more and stop just talking at each other, shoving our views down our troats. I expect a torrent of abuse coming from both sides...from anti war for "betraying" and from "pro war" for again stating im against the war and i think bush is corrupt. The bottom line is im not anti american, im anti bush administration, and i wouldnt give a fuck if he wasnt fucking up the rest of trhe world for his own benefit. Bring on the abuse.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:ITW on America
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2003, 10:26:22 AM »
I agreed with your post 100%. Alot of these less intelligent posters will automatically see a thread criticizing America's govt and they'll assume u hate America.

When I was 7, I was living in Kuwait. This is when Iraq's troops first started rolling into Kuwait. We all knew the Americans would come to help us. I remember playing war games with all my friends. We had guns, bombs, and home made tanks, and we use to all pretend we're American soldiers. We use to run through the desert shooting down Iraqis. Lol.

Lol@ that, damn, I havent though about that in a LOOOONNNGGG time.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2003, 12:42:10 PM »
off topic, but Tech did you and your family stay in Kuwait throughout the whole annexation or did you leave?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2003, 01:14:13 PM »
My fam left during the Annexation. We drove into Iraq, stayed in Baghdad for a while. Then we drove to Jordan.

During the annexation, the Iraqi govt encouraged everybody in Kuwait to leave so their belongings could be left behind for looting Iraqi soldiers.

My father tried suing the Iraqi govt throught the UN, we lost  close to $200,000 in Kuwait. Considering, we po folks now, that money would be nice.

Fuck Saddam.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll