Author Topic: The Game Thinks 2Pac was a Blood  (Read 3050 times)

MOBNigga06

The Game Thinks 2Pac was a Blood
« on: February 19, 2015, 10:23:18 PM »
Listen to They Roll by Nipsey Hussle f/ Game. One of the dopest tracks I've ever heard from Nipsey.

Nipsey spits a verse about being a Crip full of Crip references, while Game spits a verse about being a Blood full of Blood references.

Nipsey ends his verse with "California state of mind since Kurupt dropped with Battlecat" (Kurupt = Crip)

Game ends his verse with "California state of mind since Pac dropped Hit Em Up" (Pac = Blood)
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: The Game Thinks 2Pac was a Blood
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 10:57:33 PM »
"This is Suge Knight's hood/ That's the Compton Swap Meet/ And them the niggas that had 2Pac yelling 'MOB'" - Game on "Murda"

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 04:20:06 AM »
Game must be a jmix fan

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 01:05:10 PM »
Pac's phone convo with Monster Kody should put to shame any doubts people have that Pac was a blood. That and a hundred other obvious occurrences.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 01:07:03 PM »
Pac's phone convo with Monster Kody should put to shame any doubts people have that Pac was a blood. That and a hundred other obvious occurrences.

What he said.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 01:08:10 PM »
The fact that there's such a denial and shock when people say he was a blood is quite astonishing. Dude had nearly been murdered and spent time in jail and was getting fucked with on the daily in there, and was literally fearing for his life, repping Compton routinely and rolling with bloods everywhere. What gangsta rapper at the time wasn't a blood or crip? It was the norm at the time.

papa-smurf

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 04:04:47 PM »
2pac wasnt no blood. 2pac even said it. back then everybody was saying mob.mobb deep,bay area niggas was claiming mob. everybody was repping mob or mafia.2pac dead homies kato & mento was crips from big syke hood. 2pac fucked with crips & bloods but never really gang banged

papa-smurf

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 04:06:05 PM »
The fact that there's such a denial and shock when people say he was a blood is quite astonishing. Dude had nearly been murdered and spent time in jail and was getting fucked with on the daily in there, and was literally fearing for his life, repping Compton routinely and rolling with bloods everywhere. What gangsta rapper at the time wasn't a blood or crip? It was the norm at the time.

2pac never repped compton. he reped Lo Angeles but never compton. he never rep no blood set

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 04:24:34 PM »
haha monster kody wrote a book full of lies and has been a known pcp addict since the 80's

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2015, 04:38:38 PM »
If Pac was really a blood , ppl wouldn't be askin 20 yrs later   ::)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

jmix

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 04:56:11 PM »
yeah, and that MOB tattoo on the back of his arm that he got with SUGE

REALLY meant money, Organization, & business...  ::)

Tupac was whatever people wanted him to be.

but to the Bloods, and to DEATH ROW, Pac represented himself as a blood.

Why else did he stomp a Crip out the night he was shot?

Because whether or not anybody likes it, he was a Blood as soon as he threw that punch.

And noone can argue the "mobbin", oakland mob mentality with that tattoo..

it is literally, M [period] O [period] B [period]

That is 'men Of biz"

member of bloods

The oakland thug life version of Mob or mobbin is not an acronym.  

the simple fact he had the acronym tatted and was with the biggest Blood label on the planet, leaves little doubt who he was repping.

people need to wake up. Pac was repping that GANG for Suge out of a feeling of loyalty.

Was Pac a phony ass Blood? probably.

but the denials are just ignorant.

my opinion.

Fuck that, Hypothesis because it is a theory based on multiple statements and facts.

Why was DPG not in Vegas that night?

because club662 was a blood club.

the only CAT willing to get down was Nate Dogg. But Nathaniel was a bad ass MF that wasnt scary of that shit.

There is alot more basis for him repping Bloods during DR years than not...

And that MTV/ Amaru "join a gang die commercial" pretty much seals the deal on what the family believes.

Mopreme even admits that Pac was playing that role for SUGE. I have it also recorded.

The Game knows whats up. The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

as for the Monster Cody call? You guys do know Pac was talking to a CRIP right?

PLUS, he was fresh out the pen with that mindstate.

its the trip to cabo when shit got official. 3 sources on that.

I get the "Jmix"  jokes.. but its not like I had to dig real deep on that. ask people in Compton.

This is not something that is some secret.

Game must be a jmix fan

That gave me a pretty good laugh..  :)

EXACTLY!

and he felt loyal to those that helped him get Free.

SUGE and his whole team of bloods. i mean "employees"

'Neckbone, Trey. Heron, Buntry too.'
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:13:57 PM by jmix »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 05:18:21 PM »
wait, hold up, this nigga is capable of thinking?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 06:05:18 PM »
2pac wasnt no blood. 2pac even said it. back then everybody was saying mob.mobb deep,bay area niggas was claiming mob. everybody was repping mob or mafia.2pac dead homies kato & mento was crips from big syke hood. 2pac fucked with crips & bloods but never really gang banged
But he was in LA all the time, frequently around known gang members.  It's a little different.  Do you think guys who are from a gang known for claiming MOB would be okay with a rapper always around them also yelling out MOB and getting it tatted if he weren't a part of it in some way?  Try it out.  Go to Tree Top's hood with a Texas Tech hat on and tell them that you just really like the football team (even though they suck).  Go up to some Crips and throw up the C but tell them that it's for California.  Go to any Sureno hood with a #13 jersey and then them that it's for luck.  Shit won't go down well.

Pac was too familiar with the LA gang culture to just be doing something like that if he wasn't really down.  Remember the interview he did at Club 662?  He was dissing East Coast rappers (mostly Biggie and Junior M.A.F.I.A.) for trying to do gang shit.  ("I hate when them New York niggas be throwing up gang signs.  I seen Biggie throw up this -- Biggie don't know nothing about no gang signs.  Why a nigga keep throwing up gang signs?  Why do these East Coast niggas be... if they come to California, some of these true-to-life gangbangers gonna pull your mothafuckin' card, 'cause these niggas out here dying for that shit, and you want to make a video playing with that shit.  Be careful, homie.")  And then the "Better learn about the dress code -- B's & C's" line in To Live & Die in L.A., then he wears a red L.A. hat in the video.  Kind of a bold statement, especially when that's not the normal Dodgers hat color.  If he were wearing a USC hat, I might have ignored the colors.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2015, 06:24:46 PM »
yeah, and that MOB tattoo on the back of his arm that he got with SUGE

REALLY meant money, Organization, & business...  ::)

Tupac was whatever people wanted him to be.

but to the Bloods, and to DEATH ROW, Pac represented himself as a blood.

Why else did he stomp a Crip out the night he was shot?

Because whether or not anybody likes it, he was a Blood as soon as he threw that punch.

And noone can argue the "mobbin", oakland mob mentality with that tattoo..

it is literally, M [period] O [period] B [period]

That is 'men Of biz"

member of bloods

The oakland thug life version of Mob or mobbin is not an acronym.  

the simple fact he had the acronym tatted and was with the biggest Blood label on the planet, leaves little doubt who he was repping.

people need to wake up. Pac was repping that GANG for Suge out of a feeling of loyalty.

Was Pac a phony ass Blood? probably.

but the denials are just ignorant.

my opinion.

Fuck that, Hypothesis because it is a theory based on multiple statements and facts.

Why was DPG not in Vegas that night?

because club662 was a blood club.

the only CAT willing to get down was Nate Dogg. But Nathaniel was a bad ass MF that wasnt scary of that shit.

There is alot more basis for him repping Bloods during DR years than not...

And that MTV/ Amaru "join a gang die commercial" pretty much seals the deal on what the family believes.

Mopreme even admits that Pac was playing that role for SUGE. I have it also recorded.

The Game knows whats up. The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

as for the Monster Cody call? You guys do know Pac was talking to a CRIP right?

PLUS, he was fresh out the pen with that mindstate.

its the trip to cabo when shit got official. 3 sources on that.

I get the "Jmix"  jokes.. but its not like I had to dig real deep on that. ask people in Compton.

This is not something that is some secret.

Game must be a jmix fan

That gave me a pretty good laugh..  :)

EXACTLY!

and he felt loyal to those that helped him get Free.

SUGE and his whole team of bloods. i mean "employees"

'Neckbone, Trey. Heron, Buntry too.'

haha i was waiting for a funny jmix response and that didnt disappoint. pac was down with those guys but dude was a mascot, at the age when the real g's from that neihborhood were earning their stripes pac was writing poetry and shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 06:29:43 PM »
Pac is as much a blood as lil Wayne tho, they both got mob tattoos  ;D..only difference is Pac was down for about a year, Wayne been mobbing for about 10 yrs already lol :D :D
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.