Author Topic: The Game Thinks 2Pac was a Blood  (Read 3051 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: The Game Thinks 2Pac was a Blood
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 06:53:51 PM »
...thousands of miles away from LA. Did he ever put in any work?

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 07:10:31 PM »
pac was about the music fuck all this

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 07:29:26 PM »
Pac is as much a blood as lil Wayne tho, they both got mob tattoos  ;D..only difference is Pac was down for about a year, Wayne been mobbing for about 10 yrs already lol :D :D

lil wayne should never be mentioned in the same sentence as pac, period end of story

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 08:32:21 PM »

Who tf knows lmao ain't none of us been around these dudes to know the truth ..only 'work' ppl know of Pac doin for mob is stompin on a Compton crip then gettn killed 2hrs later....

didn't suge say Wayne a blood tho? Same thing he said about Pac?   ::) all groupiness aside, if u deny Wayne being a blood then Pac ain't a real blood too  ;D

this shit is comedy tho , celebrities the only ones gettin put on way after the recruitment age lol if they was regular joes off the block they woulda been bullied by the older homies most likely  ;D
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 09:15:22 PM »
Can someone explain the JMix joke?

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 09:20:05 PM »

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2015, 12:43:04 AM »
Ignorance is bliss. Pac didn't have that MOB tattoo prior to being on Death Row, nor did he ever ever ever rep MOB prior to that either. As Jmix said, very different than bay area "mobb" or "mobb deep." And definitely different than screaming out the acronym MOB on record.

Like Jmix said, to the bloods he was a blood. Ask a blood and they'll tell you. Also you can't compare it to Wayne. WAyne didn't get killed after picking a fight with a rival crip set.

Answer this fellas - if pac wasn't a blood then why did he run up on a dude over some blood/crip beef? Why did he tattoo MOB on the outer arm (as has been the norm for other mob members), and why was he routinely shouting out known MOB members on songs? Why did Ice T check him for getting involved in the gang stuff? Why did he never shout out MOB back in the day? How convenient is it that the people he hangs around with are from MOB Piru, gets it tatted on him, shouts it out 24/7, but to all of you he's repping something else? Get the fuck out of here people and stop being fanboys. The dude acted a fool the last year of his life, point blank.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2015, 12:54:15 AM »

Who tf knows lmao ain't none of us been around these dudes to know the truth ..only 'work' ppl know of Pac doin for mob is stompin on a Compton crip then gettn killed 2hrs later....
That's more work than a lot of the other alleged gang-affliated industry heads who managed to get mainstream have put in.  Work for the set, not just random attacks on whoever.  Pac went at someone from one of the Mob's rival gangs who also happened to have jacked a Mob's chain.  Yes, it was a Death Row chain, but the guy wasn't an artist or label mate.  I doubt he'd have done the same thing if the guy whose chain got snatched were someone like Daz, Quik, J. Flexx, etc.  Plus after the shooting, who was going at SSCC?  Mob and Lueders mostly, from the hood.  Not Snoop or Dogg Pound, or any other Death Row artist.

Compare it to what today's heads are getting into... they just talk shit to club security/bouncers and sometimes police for their potential TMZ/WSHH moment.  And if it's against another guy in a gang, it's almost never gang related, but it just so happened that both guys are from gangs but not necessarily rivals, as it's usually over some rap bullshit and not gangbanging.  Don't get me wrong, I tip my hat to guys like the Game since he's scrapped plenty of times, but him beating up 40 Glocc wasn't really putting in work (at least not for the set) since it's not like it was over colors, and it didn't evolve into street beef either (especially not after 40's "getback" was basically a lawsuit).  It contributed to his reputation though.

There's a few exceptions here and there... like when Menace was trying to hit up YG at the Dub Show (as FTP and TTP have had an on-and-off beef over the past few years, whether it's related or purely a coincidence, but there's even footage of bitches from both sets scrapping with each other at a nail salon in Compton).

Mietek23

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2015, 02:24:10 AM »
I think 'Pac reppin' MOB @ Death Row was just showing his appreciation to Suge for getting him outta jail - plus 'Pac liked Suge's homies from Compton, they rolled out together. But 'Pac was a smart dude, he knew how to play that gang-card with Bloods and Crips at the same time up until that last situation with Orlando Anderson... that shit was stupid and unnecessary.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2015, 03:48:31 AM »
I agree, it was dumb.  But it came with the territory.  I don't glorify it, but I respect it.  Personally, I just hate everyone who is putting out the image of being a gangbanger but not doing anything and not having to deal with the drawbacks, while the people who are really claiming it are in the hood and regularly in danger over what hat they have on.  Rappers don't have to be totally about the life they rap about -- but they should leave it alone if they aren't, or at least don't glorify it.  It's one thing to rap about what you grew up around in a song, but if you're rapping about being Superblood and making whole songs about your affiliation, then people are going to expect you to really be about it.

It's almost insulting when there are real ones out there in the line of fire, while you have bitch ass Chris Brown talking about being from FTP and throwing around "bool" and "brazy" like it's nothing while having only scrapped with women like Rihanna and Drake.  Unfortunately no one ever really sits down with people like that to tell them to knock it off, since they either want to play nice and get a song out of it, or they're getting paid to bless them.  Lil Wayne just bangs from his waterfront Florida mansion waving red bandannas... pretty baller, yes, but come on.  Leave it alone.

doublee313

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2015, 08:20:23 AM »
MOB...Money Over Bitches. Pac says it in his songs.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2015, 10:07:52 AM »
Pac was a Blood ... for a short period.

But he was.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

smp4life

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2015, 11:04:34 AM »
He was blood affiliated through Suge and MOB. And supposedly he got "jumped in" too. Was he a real blood? I guess that depends on your definition. Someone like Ice T would say no.

smp4life

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2015, 11:05:06 AM »
And that blood shit got him killed.

smp4life

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2015, 11:18:27 AM »
Rappers that become affiliated are basically just cheerleaders for the set.