Author Topic: 02-20-2015: RadioTube! Cosigns everything Geraldo said about Hip Hop #Stamp  (Read 647 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And Russell Simmons is a giant coon for pretending that Hip Hop isn't poison becuz that's how he got his Billions

*this is a pretty accurate picture of how we teach our Young Men/Boys as a whole.  And I don't want to hear that shit about what we did in "Africa".  Africa isn't even "Africa" and The Messiah came from there along with virtually every Religion so that multiple wives shit is dead to me.

Fuck Russell Simmons and everybody who cosigns him and still uses that old ass 1983 ass excuse of "we're just reporters Reporting the streets" & "hip hop has made more Black People rich than anything else in America".  They should be ashamed of themselves and should be executed on the spot.  Literally becuz that's really some devilish shit.

And a double Fuck You if you're still biddin off that "Parents raise your children" excuse.  Most people don't even know how to Communicate nowadays, let alone know how to Parent or Discipline or Teach. 

So Fuck You Russell Simmons and all of the people who turn a cold shoulder to our Community just to get rich.  You selfish bastards should die and all of your children should be subjected to Rape.... orally, anally, and vaginally.  Every last one of them.

Fuck you Russell, fuck you.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A$AP Rocky - Multiply (feat. Juicy J): <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5v6JUzxWoGw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5v6JUzxWoGw</a>

#StopPlantingSeedsToday
#StopIgnoringThePeople
#WeAreOurOwnWorstEnemyToday
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:26:13 AM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anybody with any type of common sense can see that this shit is Poison, and you don't need a degree in Mansonry to see that. 

And with this wave of white rappers coming thru it's only going to get worse, literally.  We don't need that type of edge to get ahead anymore.  It's old slave tactics.  Literally

CORREA

#shutthefuckup :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

We don't even need to our ourselves "Black" or "African American" or any of that shit.  Honestly we should just change our name to "Nyguh".  Spell it just like that so everybody can use it and so there won't be anymore problems or confusion.  And we can take the Power that the word has anyway.  If we gonna use it openly & freely, let alone the fact everybody knows us by that we might as well just own up to it.  

We literally encourage people to use it on a daily basis as part of a normal vocabulary reference.  No ifs, ands, or buts about it.  

Matter of fact we should go as far as to label our women "Bytch".  That's honestly and literally how we refer to them in normal everyday conversation.  And they refer to themselves as that as well so let's just dead the issue and re-write the census paperwork and all of that other shit too.  

Why not?  What's the problem?  You can't possibly say I'm trolling if this is wat we do.  Yeah there's a few out there who don't partake in this type of "behavior" but Majority Rules.  Let's teach our Young the Real and not "da real".  Because when someone in our Community says "I'm real" or "im a real nigga" or "I'm a real ass bitch", what they really wanna say is "I'm real IGNORANT" & "I'm a real nigga and I hate myself and everybody" & "I'm a real ass bitch who's going to end up nowhere in life becuz I lack intelligence outside of basic survival skills"

Let's talk about it.   White folks PLEASE chime in
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 09:36:28 AM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
RondoNumbaNine - Real Nigga 4 Life (2013) (Full Mixtape) (+download) (New):
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1kxcwBSuwQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/u1kxcwBSuwQ</a>

Now tell me I'm wrong

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The ways of a wise man look stupid to a fool

CORREA

RondoNumbaNine - Real Nigga 4 Life (2013) (Full Mixtape) (+download) (New):
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1kxcwBSuwQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/u1kxcwBSuwQ</a>

Now tell me I'm wrong

the fuck you on lol
wtf is this garbage rapper
go cry on twitter

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If u don't even know who Rondo is then you need to close shop

Btw, you're not Trolling anybody.  I know you're an alias

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's actually pretty obvious that you are

CORREA

Re: 02-20-2015: RadioTube! Cosigns everything Geraldo said about Hip Hop #Stamp
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 12:54:16 PM »
If u don't even know who Rondo is then you need to close shop

Btw, you're not Trolling anybody.  I know you're an alias

lol you call this shit music this shit is as bad as youngthug this pos is nothing but another trash going nowhere
but thats expected as you like garbage like Gucci Mane & BShmurda

and im not trolling i see u like 1 dimensional trash on trap beats smh lmao Gucci Mane one of the worst in history kill yourself

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 01:24:57 PM »
The only people who have an issue with this Common Sense statement are the people who eat off of the culture.  You'll NEVER get them to say, "yeah I'm selling poison and if I don't do it then somebody else will"

Truthfully it's just as bad as heroin.  I've always known that even since I weebie.

Anybody who tries to go against wat Geraldo said or tries to "break it down" only ends up making Geraldo's case

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 01:55:46 PM »
I get what you're saying about society

but in music terms you maybe haven't made the connection, but I think you're talking about rap vs hip-hop

Hip-Hop music and the original culture was never about this.

Watch a little of this and I think you'll find some peace

I get it.  I know more about this genre than all of you.  Realistically

But children don't know the difference.  That's the issue.  The culture threw me for a loop when I was a baby too.

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »
I get what you're saying about society

but in music terms you maybe haven't made the connection, but I think you're talking about rap vs hip-hop

Hip-Hop music and the original culture was never about this.

Watch a little of this and I think you'll find some peace

I get it.  I know more about this genre than all of you.  Realistically

yeah im sure Rondo and Gucci stain showed you the light :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 02:06:20 PM »
I don't feed the Trolls unless I'm gettin reimbursed