Author Topic: let's accept west coast hip-hop music is dead  (Read 4149 times)

Jay_J

Re: let's accept west coast hip-hop music is dead
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2015, 02:56:56 PM »
i checked what you call "new west". and artists you named that you think they are making good songs

for example:

you guys are really listening to this crap?

you are wasting your ears.

at least i would like to discuss someone who listens to jay rock or serial killers.

yg? schoolboy q? nippsey bla bla? wack music, wack lyrics... thats all what you do...

these new west sounds like a fake lil wayne.
not a big fan of all that shit but you probably like it more if you can speak english without google translate

wow, there is an high school joke. it was smart and funny.

by the way we are not here to take it personal and take shots at each other. there is a topic. if you have something to say about it, just make a comment about it, not me. if you want to make smart jokes like that, you can write it on personal message.

CORREA

« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2015, 10:44:53 PM »
i checked what you call "new west". and artists you named that you think they are making good songs

for example:

you guys are really listening to this crap?

you are wasting your ears.

at least i would like to discuss someone who listens to jay rock or serial killers.

yg? schoolboy q? nippsey bla bla? wack music, wack lyrics... thats all what you do...

these new west sounds like a fake lil wayne.
not a big fan of all that shit but you probably like it more if you can speak english without google translate

by the way we are not here to take it personal and take shots at each other. there is a topic. if you have something to say about it, just make a comment about it, not me. if you want to make smart jokes like that, you can write it on personal message.

Michallionaire Ent

• Lil Geezy
  • Michallionaire Ent.
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2015, 08:11:50 AM »
YG's "My Krazy Life" is a modern West Coast classic, fo sho! That album is straight heat from beginning to end! Gotta show some love to DJ Mustard too. The Game is still relevant. Also "Oxymoron" by Schoolboy Q is straight killing it! E-40 seems to be productive too, dropping heat after heat... the West Coast hip-hop scene is alive!

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2015, 02:27:28 PM »

lmao

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2015, 04:15:06 PM »
hahah i was making a point about the topic im sure i wouldnt like a rap song in whatever language that shit is

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

westside159

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2015, 06:00:23 PM »
I still listen to the old school classics and it still sounds good to__my ears . Ice cube'S hits , Comptons most wanted AND MC Eiht hits , Tupacs hits , NWA , Kam , Warren G , Nate Dogg , ABOVE The Law , WC and the maad circle , Old Snoop , Old Daz and Kurupt , Old DJ Quik , Del phunky homosapien , Old Cypress hill , Etc .   

Oh yeah NEW MC EIHT ALBUM WHICH WAY IZ WEST COMING IN 2015 SUMMER TIME . WITH PREMIER AND SINATRA . EIHT'S TWITTER PAGE HAS THE ALBUM COVER . 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2015, 06:06:11 PM »

is this what you are listening to?

:) im laughing out loud.

Shut IS corny and wack as fuck

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2015, 06:47:14 PM »
Detox is going to revive it lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2015, 07:14:05 PM »
sorry i'm not gonna diss you NAYERS....but fuck west been popping again...don't you know who the fuck AV LMKR is?

i guess you don't huh...check him out.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

CORREA

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2015, 07:39:24 PM »
sorry i'm not gonna diss you NAYERS....but fuck west been popping again...don't you know who the fuck AV LMKR is?

LMAO  that guy is trash and is going no where especially jumping on the musturd type beat  ;D

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2015, 08:08:05 PM »

LMAO  that guy is trash and is going no where especially jumping on the musturd type beat  ;D
oh come on..you know RUN ME MY MONey is hot...he has some trash music...still...this is dope.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

CORREA

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2015, 11:04:36 PM »

oh come on..you know RUN ME MY MONey is hot...he has some trash music...still...this is dope.

yea sure lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2015, 11:26:44 PM »
just run me my money fool...lol.

Desert Lord

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2015, 05:20:08 AM »

lol oh my god...whoever made this beat is a mustard-clone for real...even made "blabla on the beat bitch" out of "mustard on the beat ho", shit

CORREA

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2015, 11:33:13 AM »
this thread should be renamed

let's accept 90s west coast hip-hop music is dead ;D