Author Topic: Smoken on fake weed  (Read 431 times)

CORREA

Smoken on fake weed
« on: February 24, 2015, 04:36:41 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O4PwEViMF7c&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/O4PwEViMF7c&amp;feature=player_detailpage</a>

Sccit

Re: Smoken on fake weed
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 04:46:56 PM »
salvia is not fake weed...it's the most intense high ull ever expierence, but only lasts 5 minutes. almost like peekin on shrooms wit less control.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 04:56:11 PM »
Did it twice. It was fun. I don't trust the general public though, well illustrated in this video.

Lean and pills and alcohol and mdma and cocaine only for this playa. Body is a temple and whatnot. Gotta stay healthy.

Desert Lord

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 05:02:21 PM »
salvia is not fake weed...it's the most intense high ull ever expierence, but only lasts 5 minutes. almost like peekin on shrooms wit less control.

yeah smoked it two times through a bong. it was a very strange and short effect...

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 06:19:58 PM »

Yeah, I didn't enjoy that shit at all. Nothing like shrooms for me, shit was just outta control.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 06:49:26 PM »
when i caught a case and was on Probation i smoked that synthetic kush that was going around mad years ago....surprisingly shit got u high just not for long.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 07:33:05 PM »
ive always wanted to try salvia. all i do now a days is smoke and drink. lsd is a bitch to come by now a days. i dont think ill do shrooms again because of the taste, it reminds me of that awful fucking taste these trippy seeds had.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 07:36:23 PM »
u can consume shrooms in different ways...in tea, grind it up and put it in chocolate etc etc. taste can be avoided one way or another.

used 2 get these red cap shrooms that were the shit......havent shroomed in a minute tho

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 10:51:30 AM »
peanut butter is the best way to cover up the taste of shrooms or weed in edibles....ive had all kinds of flavored edibles and only the ones that had peanut butter in them could you NOT taste the hashiness.

its already got an "earthy taste" unless your real weird about textures then use that shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 10:55:35 AM »
u can consume shrooms in different ways...in tea, grind it up and put it in chocolate etc etc. taste can be avoided one way or another.

used 2 get these red cap shrooms that were the shit......havent shroomed in a minute tho

used to get these tribal shrooms from these cats that lived on the reservation in the upper peninsula...the caps were orange underside the stems were blue with golden flakes all over it. these were special you were guaranteed to see colors and walls melting and have spiritual experiences off  a gram or less of them. cid is more brain bending but no hallucinogen ive ever done, and ive tried alot compared to the indian shrooms i got that summer.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 02:38:53 PM »
once got a thizz pill that was shaped like the mushroom from mario brothers...i think they were called green 1ups. craziest roll ive ever had, shit musta had some psilocybin in it

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 07:20:02 PM »
I make strawberry shrum tea fucking pussys man up and eat that shit lol