Author Topic: Persecution of Yemeni Jews  (Read 500 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Persecution of Yemeni Jews
« on: February 24, 2015, 01:13:31 PM »
"No one persecuted Yemeni Jews more than the Askhenazi Israelis, who stole their children upon their "return"

full article:
http://972mag.com/yemenite-children-affair-families-of-the-kidnapped-speak-out/101166/

Question: Why did they do that?

J. B A N A N A S

Re: Persecution of Yemeni Jews
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 01:56:11 PM »
I had never heard of this previously so I checked it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemenite_Children_Affair

Fascinating. One would think there would be higher, larger and more sustained outrage throughout the years. The hush hush nature is pretty alarming to the conspiracy theorist side of me.

J. B A N A N A S

Re: Persecution of Yemeni Jews
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 02:13:11 PM »
Nevermind, took a minute and figured it out.

Basically the YCA (Yemenite Children Affair)  was about a group of people (Lets call them the Syndicate) who were trying to negotiate with an alien species (lets call them the Colonists) that were intent on taking over the world, wiping out humankind in the process.

First contact with the aliens occurred in 1947, when one of their spacecraft crash landed in the desert outside Jerusalem. Soon other alien forces came to the region to retrieve their lost craft and rescue its pilot. Realizing that newly discovered superior alien intelligence and technology would ultimately beat them (and the human race), a small group of powerful Israelites negotiated an agreement with the Colonists that humanity would be allowed to continue in the form of an alien-human hybrid. The Syndicate spent most of its time helping The Colonists develop the hybrids by keeping them supplied with human infants. The majority of these infants used for developing the hybrids came from recent Yemenite immigrants, who were lied to by hospital officials upon birth, told that their babies did not survive birth. It is estimated that thousands of infants were abducted and operated on, and that many of them are living today as successful human-alien hybrids, their pasts erased and biological changes concealed within them.