Author Topic: Eminem attacked by gay fan  (Read 283 times)

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®ŁĐ
Eminem attacked by gay fan
« on: April 06, 2003, 09:14:43 PM »
Eminem attacked by gay fan
I found this interview with eminem's grandmother, she talks about how an obsessed gay fan tried to get at eminem backstage at a show, and some other things about his uncle, etc.

Name: Betty Kresin

Betty Kresin is Debbies mother. She's got six children of three different men, the oldest one is Em's mother. Em's favourite uncle Ronnie was her son. Eminem has grown up for a while at his grandma's house, but the relationship between them has spiraled downward. The reason: Eminem would release Ronnie's demo tapes, but Betty disapproved and interdicted it. Since this time, they even don't talk with each other.

Interview with Eminem's Grandmother, 09 February 2001, BBC 1

Eminem's gran, Betty Kresin, has been talking exclusively to Radio 1's Briggy Smale. As Eminem-mania sweeps the country, Betty told Radio 1 how...
Eminem's gran, Betty Kresin, has been talking exclusively to Radio 1's Briggy Smale. As Eminem-mania sweeps the country, Betty told Radio 1 how she's very supportive of her rapper grandson and, although she's not talking to him at the moment, she was happy to tell us what the real Marshall Mathers is like. Here's Betty on...

Em' being bullied at school and the stories of him being put in a coma as a child:

"It was a poor school and they wanted his shoes. He was one of the only white children going to this segregated school. And one time they took the shoes off his feet and he had to come home in a snowstorm with no shoes on. But the story people keep asking me - "he was unconscious and almost died and all these doctors...", now I know nothing about this and I'm his grandmother."

Em' using his late uncle Ronnie for the hit single 'Stan':

"I was kind of bitter about him writing about my dead son, because the last five years of my deceased boy, Marshall had not even seen him. Marshall - Eminem - and my son Ronnie were very close. He idolised Ronnie and Ronnie loved him. He never even came to Ronnie's funeral and he has never put the first flower on
Ronnie's grave. He doesn't do anything - he won't go near the grave. The chain that Marshall wears around his neck, the dog-tag - that was Ronnie's. I gave him the dog-tag, he makes duplicates, he sells them now, and that really broke my heart because this is something sacred to me that I gave the boy. If my son could speak to
you today from the grave he would say, "Marshall stop some of the garbage, make up with your family, life's too short"."

His child, Hailie:
"The baby does not have Marshall's last name, the baby was born Hailie Jade Scott. Kim holds that over his head. You know, if she ever leaves him, Marshall could never get custody."

The unwanted advances of a gay fan:

"Now what I hear is that when he was in Denver, Colorado, at one of his concerts, one of the older gentlemen in the audience wanted to come backstage and see Eminem. And he begged, so my grandson, Eminem, agreed to let him backstage. And when he did, he grabbed my grandson up and tried to hug him and kiss him and told him he loved him, he's always loved him, and wanted to go to bed with him."

On the rift between them:

"He's been angry at me and hasn't spoken to me for the last year. I love him very much, I'm behind him one hundred percent, do love him and wish he would call me. I miss Hayley, I miss him and God just bless him."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Eminem attacked by gay fan
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 09:41:37 PM »
How gay...

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2003, 09:52:25 PM »
Em does have custody of Hailie however

LOL @ the gay fan, i woulda beat the dudes ass had it been me who he was huggin & tryin to kiss
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2003, 06:24:27 AM »
I highly doubt Em would need to make duplicates of some dog-tag he wears to sell them...  ::)

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2003, 09:53:47 AM »
Sccit what did you do man???
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2003, 11:38:11 AM »
I thought EM28 hadn't been on here much recently.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2003, 12:44:04 PM »
Sccit what did you do man???

I already told your mom I was sorry for ripping her pussy...you're still mad at that?... ::)