Author Topic: da sauce  (Read 1320 times)

Sccit

Re: da sauce
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2015, 01:48:13 PM »
it's the only part of da-sauce that gets consistent activity............it's a sham(e)

calm that ego son, you be all in that muthafucka lol

Lmao. The one who hates it the most is the most active on it.

lol jrome, get off the dick bruh..........if i used scarybox, its for L.A.M.B Promo, not to ride nuts

i dont hate it, i found out a lot about a couple peoples souls through that mufucka. including yours.

I have never once posted in there.

but all the nutriding sure did get u feelin some typa way again

been hearin whispers of cats behind the scenes juicin u up and now u runnin wit it like a chicken wit his head cut off

keep it real dawg......and represent whats right

And by that, you mean creeping people's IP's and PMs? You don't know what I know ;)

You're right though, it is an organized conspiracy to bring you down, has nothing to do with how you carry yourself.

Failed Jewdi mind tricks once again.

mods cant check pms, and i duno if u fallin for "heinz" troll games or u really believe some1 gives a fuck about ur IP....but i did get word from a fellow poster that u been riding nuts behind the scenes. theres no organized conspiracy to bring me down, theres just a couple bitter nerds who want shit to laugh at so they can entertain themselves. and they use fraudelant sheep like u as pawns. u know who i am. u know who petey is. u even know who hack is....were real people wit real faces from real places. u got aliases runnin ur shit, cuz u just as fake as them cuzzcuzz...i aint never seen a jrome LOL. so how can the real support the fake? u tell me.

but u think the one who is keepin it 100 is the one playin games, not the one hiding behind aliases....so if thats how u feel, then make 1 more post an holla at me.

Heinz

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2015, 04:42:00 PM »
When you piss your pants in front of everyone in the schoolyard shout Heinz! and hope that no one notices the yellow moist spot on your pants.
Life as a "genuine ficca" shouldn't be so rough...

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2015, 04:54:30 PM »
When you piss your pants in front of everyone in the schoolyard shout Heinz! and hope that no one notices the yellow moist spot on your pants.
Life as a "genuine ficca" shouldn't be so rough...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2015, 06:48:13 PM »
the girly drama is what every one is doing when i let them do their thing b

doing their thing means exposing personal info that would get us shut down man, i gotta draw the line some where.

Free tan tan!