Author Topic: 28 year old man charged with hitting 92 year old girlfriend!!  (Read 150 times)

Hack Wilson - real

28 year old man charged with hitting 92 year old girlfriend!!
« on: February 25, 2015, 07:44:50 PM »
A 28-year-old man has been charged for allegedly assaulting his 92-year-old girlfriend.

According to reports, 28-year-old Thomas Standley of Memphis, Tennessee, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and assault. Willie Frances Robinson, 92, says that Standley got mad at her because she wouldn’t take her medication and reacted by choking her, grabbing her by the arm, and violently shaking her.

Robinson’s daughter, who lives next door, reportedly heard her mother say, “Let go of me, you’re hurting me,” and rushed over to check on the elderly woman. Standley reportedly became angry that the daughter came to check on her and pushed the woman out the front door.

Upon being questioned by police, the 92-year-old said she was afraid of Standley and that he abuses her all the time. Robinson says she has been afraid to call police because her boyfriend forced her to sign over power of attorney to him at one time.

Standley is currently being held at Shelby County Jail and is set to appear in court on Thursday morning.

Sources: WMC Action News, WREG, The Commercial Appeal / Photo Sources: WMC Action News, Wikimedia Commons

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: 28 year old man charged with hitting 92 year old girlfriend!!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 11:13:00 PM »
Fuck you Hack how'd you found out about me?  Delete this thread immediately.