1 (8.3%)
not sure need more evidence
0 (0%)
no...this is just a message board...people have different political views
5 (41.7%)
no coment
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: profile of a terrorist!!!  (Read 202 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
profile of a terrorist!!!
« on: April 05, 2003, 12:37:45 PM »
 THE TERRORIST PROFILE...
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS DEADLY

By: Glenn R. Jackson

Lets just say that profiling is patterning, finding characteristics that create a pattern that leads to a certain predictive power and a higher probability of finding the truth you seek.  Finding predictive patterns for a long time had been part of the standard intelligence tests administered to children of school age.  Identifying recurring patterns is also part of the scientific method, you see scientific truth does not spring full born into the minds’ of scientist.  

The truth is that profiling is a central part of the liberal agenda.  Using “focus” groups to determine what women think, or what senior citizens’ think are all about creating a profile.  Even Senator Kennedy’s newest “hate” crime legislation is a direct form of profiling.   Certain individuals when victimized by a violent crime have a claim on society for a more severe prosecution against the perpetrators than do the rest of us subjected to the same violent crime.   What constitutes this special victim’s group?   Well, Senator Kennedy has a profile of such groups; he is legislating with them in mind.

The terrorists have also been operating with a profile in mind.   High on their profile list is national origin – American.  Depending on what persuasion of terrorist we are talking about ethnicity may be either number one or number two on their profile – Jewish.  In any case the terrorist are profiling us, and I have yet to hear that Senator Kennedy is put out enough by it to invoke any terrorist “hate” crime legislation.  In fact the Senator and his liberal kin are more interested in protecting those terrorist that have been apprehended from any "injustice."  This manner of concern, of course, is also a characteristic that is part of the liberal pattern or profile.

The stupidity of Political Correctness has never been funny, but it is now deadly serious.  While liberals and the Politically Correct use the government to profile for their constituencies, they are resisting with a lunatic’s zeal the use of common sense societal survival skills such as profiling for the nation’s defense and safety.  

The new government Airline Security agency, and Bush’s Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta, continues to insist that random screening of air passengers is a good security procedure.  This in the face of the profile of 75 year old grandmothers as being interested in only knitting, talking about their grandchildren and reading a nice book.

Again let’s say that this is deadly business and to inflict this Political Correctness nonsense on the American people and to call it “Security” is criminal in its negligence.

Here is what we know about these murderers and their Terror “army”.  

Nationality is a good predictor, but is not a highly rated characteristic.  Let’s call nationality part of the 80-20 rule, i.e. you could find about 80% of terror suspects based on nationality.  As I write this Yemeni nationals have gone to the top of the list, everywhere but at our nation’s airports I suspect.  

In any event thanks to uncontrolled immigration, profiling for nationality will leave you still with a significant exposure.  The “20th hijacker” Moussaoui is “French”, “Shoe-bomber” Reid is British, and of course “Taliban” John Walker and Jose Padilla are American.  Adding “race” to this profile is only slightly better then nationality, and so far its greatest value has been to liberals in giving them something to whine about.  

Nevertheless Nationality, Race, and Criminal Background make up a good terrorist profile.  That’s right, prior criminal behavior; thuggery of some form in their background is a good predictive characteristic of the terrorist.   Terroristic behavior does not usually manifest itself without some prior problems with society.  In Western nations that type of behavior usually lands the perpetrator in the criminal system where record keeping is far better then what we find with the INS and our immigration services.  

Of course there is the exception of Marin County, where apparently anything goes.

One other characteristic should be added to the profile and that is religion.  Without exception every terrorist has been Muslim.  I know Islam is the religion of peace, but there are clearly a significant number of apostates who are ruining things for the rest.  Leaving the “Islam has a problem” for another day, Muslim is the universe from which the terrorist subset is drawn.

If you just add males and an age of twenty-something to the nationality, race, criminal background, and religious characteristic you have a pretty solid terrorist profile.

Given that the Federal government through its immigration agency, the INS, has failed to effectively screen for known and classified criminals or for nationalities on the “watch list”, the U.S. frontlines are breached.  Add to that the wide-open and porous borders and the problems grow deeper.  Rampant document fraud and the willingness of several state governments to eagerly grant driver’s licenses to documented or undocumented aliens and the problems become nearly unmanageable.

With Political Correctness an unmanageable situation will never be anything but unmanaged, i.e. airport security.  With most of the stupidity that PC concerns itself with, there may be a danger to our sanity and our freedoms, but with national security, PC effects national survival and our lives.

A Government founded on such nonsense is a danger to the governed, and that never more clearly seen then during a time of war.  It is time we declared our independence from such politically correct thinking.

“Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

here is a test for further incrimination  ;D  ;D

Terrorist Profile Test

To ensure we Americans never offend anyone -- particularly fanatics intent on killing us -- airport screeners are not allowed to profile people. They will, however, continue to perform random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, Secret Service agents who are members of the President's security detail, and 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips.

Let's pause a moment and take the following test...

In 1972, 11 Israeli athletes were killed at the Munich Olympics by:

(a) Grandma Moses;

(b) The night cleaning crew at Rockefeller Center;

(c) Invaders from Mars; or

(d) Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by:

(a) Norwegians from the Lichen Herbarium of the University of Oslo;

(b) Elvis;

(c) A tour bus full of 80-year-old women; or

In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

(a) A pizza delivery boy;

(b) Crazed feminists complaining that having to throw a grenade beyond its own burst radius in basic training was an unfair and sexist job requirement;

(c) Geraldo Rivera making up for a slow news day; or

In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

(a) Luca Brazzi, for not being given a part in "Godfather 2";

(b) The Tooth Fairy;

(c) Butch and Sundance, who had a few sticks of dynamite left over from their train mission; or,

In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed by:

(a) The entire cast of "Cats";

(b) Martha Stewart;

(c) Cheese-crazed tourists from Wisconsin; or

In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania a were bombed by:

(a) Mr. Rogers;

(b) Hillary, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems;

(c) The World Wrestling Federation to promote its next villain: "Mustapha the Merciless"; or

On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked and destroyed by:

(a) Bugs Bunny, Wil E. Coyote, Daffy Duck, and Elmer Fudd;

(b) The US Supreme Court;

(c) Barney; or

Hmmm...nope, ain't no patterns here. Darned if I know why we should ever even think about profiling.

Quakaveli

Re:profile of a terrorist!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2003, 12:51:19 PM »
LMAO word..these are exactly my views

"One other characteristic should be added to the profile and that is religion.  Without exception every terrorist has been Muslim.  I know Islam is the religion of peace, but there are clearly a significant number of apostates who are ruining things for the rest.  Leaving the “Islam has a problem” for another day, Muslim is the universe from which the terrorist subset is drawn."

LOL@ the quiz...damn so many D's, Ud think U were in a fat lesbian party  ;D

Kaidy

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2003, 03:25:04 PM »
profiling = stereotyping = xenophobia and fear of other races/cultures

queenMac = uneducated = scared little boy/moron

BTW who did the Oklahoma city bombing? hmm maybe we should pin that on some random Arabian Muslims to fit into your happy little black and white world.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2003, 08:27:13 PM »
BTW who did the Oklahoma city bombing? hmm maybe we should pin that on some random Arabian Muslims to fit into your happy little black and white world.

^^^An Athiest^^^

BTW, nice thread...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2003, 10:50:18 PM »
Listen here, children. I seen you fuckin pre pubsecent sexually starved lil kids ruin the G Spot, but youre not gonna ruin this forum, where other older more mature and intelligent posters come to share thoughts. Keep fuckin around, and Im start lockin and deleting threads.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2003, 11:06:02 PM »
wtf is this.......really, get a life or keep in the G spot......what the fuck was the point of this.....what, you've just done your homework n you were bored...??? man grow up....fuck this....wasted my time n shit.....n yo king mac don't be speakin' of Tech again... >:(
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Kaidy

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2003, 11:42:09 AM »
^^^An Athiest^^^

A white, American Atheist (not Muslim) to be precise. Profile that

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2003, 09:22:13 PM »
Kaidy...it was talking about an overwhelming majority, not an absolute law that says only muslims can terrorize...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2003, 10:31:45 PM »
what a fukin stupid thread..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2003, 03:12:17 AM »
take some propaganda influence and some american stupidity and mix em up in a pot, sprinkle a litte fucked upness on top, what the fuck do you got? you got the fakest and illest wcc-noob tied up in a knot, a motherfucker called kingMAC, like it or not...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin