Author Topic: what bugs me about the news and military reports...  (Read 170 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
what bugs me about the news and military reports...
« on: April 06, 2003, 11:12:20 PM »
Is how every attack our military launches on Iraq, is a "planned, precise, coordinated effort to take out the evil regime...blah blah blah." And every attack on our military, is some sort of blind terroristic act. I mean, who would expect Iraq to attack our troops in a conventional way. Vietnam didnt do it, Japan didnt do it. It would be unbelievably STUPID to do so. When they send a "suicide bomber" to attack US troops...why is it considered a terroristic act all of a sudden? We're at war with a much weaker country (militarily), yet expect them, for some reason...to fight us the within the same war strategy that we fight them. Itd be like a Heavyweight boxer fighting a Middleweight, and expecting the Middleweight to stand in the middle of the ring, and just trade punches. Jus sumthing that i found really stupid lol

Quakaveli

Re:what bugs me about the news and military reports...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 11:18:53 PM »
good point

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2003, 02:39:27 AM »
Even Quake had to recognize that you made a valid point.  The USA can't even make a logical argument.  But people follow power and money.  And that's why people are supporting this war.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2003, 03:04:06 AM »
everbody whos not ABSOLUTLY brainwashed / hardcore-patiotic / fuckin dumb has to recognize this.
best example: quake (sorry :D )
I bet there are a lot of americans who know how fucked up and hypocrite shit is but who wont admit it. Im not sayin this nation is the most intellectual 1 which it truly isnt but not everyone can be such blind as it seems
« Last Edit: April 07, 2003, 03:05:15 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2003, 03:12:15 AM »
Is how every attack our military launches on Iraq, is a "planned, precise, coordinated effort to take out the evil regime...blah blah blah." And every attack on our military, is some sort of blind terroristic act. I mean, who would expect Iraq to attack our troops in a conventional way. Vietnam didnt do it, Japan didnt do it. It would be unbelievably STUPID to do so. When they send a "suicide bomber" to attack US troops...why is it considered a terroristic act all of a sudden? We're at war with a much weaker country (militarily), yet expect them, for some reason...to fight us the within the same war strategy that we fight them. Itd be like a Heavyweight boxer fighting a Middleweight, and expecting the Middleweight to stand in the middle of the ring, and just trade punches. Jus sumthing that i found really stupid lol
you make a valid point but at the same time look at tech's post about cowards and heros..... the US military is a coward cause we have more power and a much stronger army????? double standards here...... War is War and there is rules to war but the person on the losing end is usually gonna Bend and Break the rules cause its there only chance.....so i dont blame them either... but at the same time you cant expect the other side not to get mad at that....

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2003, 06:10:48 AM »
So what this thread is saying..the United States is supposed to use the same militaristic tactics of Iraq. Which would be to take United States citizens to Iraq and use them as Human shields? or...Fill cars or buses fill of civilians and drive them Into iraqi forces. Is that what your talking about...? Like E.J. said there are no rules to war, you do what you do to defeat your enemy will strageic tactics. And Japan didnt coordinate their attack on Pearl Harbor...Which they did coordinate it in a precise manner (kamikaze...) Yet the U.S. is supposed to go blindly into this war and expect un-predicted outcomes instead of using Warfare tactics and no one told Iraq they could not use militaristic tactics.
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

hector

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2003, 09:55:22 AM »
I agree with Tone on this.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2003, 10:27:11 AM »
So what this thread is saying..the United States is supposed to use the same militaristic tactics of Iraq. Which would be to take United States citizens to Iraq and use them as Human shields? or...Fill cars or buses fill of civilians and drive them Into iraqi forces. Is that what your talking about...? Like E.J. said there are no rules to war, you do what you do to defeat your enemy will strageic tactics. And Japan didnt coordinate their attack on Pearl Harbor...Which they did coordinate it in a precise manner (kamikaze...) Yet the U.S. is supposed to go blindly into this war and expect un-predicted outcomes instead of using Warfare tactics and no one told Iraq they could not use militaristic tactics.

naw, im not sayin the US should fight the way Iraq is fighting. What im saying is, Iraq is outmatched militarily...so of course they are going to fight an "unconventional" fight. Whats wrong with that? Its war. The media, and military reports turn that into a terroristic act. Its not, its war. Japan used kamikaze's, that was unconventional and very much like suicide bombing. But it was what an "outmatched" military has to resort to. The media and whatnot, seems to think Iraq should fight OUR fight...when they arent equiped for that. If they faught the war WE think they should, then it would DEFINETELY be suicide, and basically stupid on their part. So why is there thiz condemnation of their war tactics? Using civilians, or putting innocent people in danger is one thing. Suicide or car bombs on US military, is a complete different thing.