Author Topic: 5 Clues that let u know if a girl likes u...  (Read 422 times)

ROCCY

5 Clues that let u know if a girl likes u...
« on: April 07, 2003, 02:03:46 AM »
I got these off a site, there really good, and hes right...check it:

Expert Opinion
I decided to ask the experts, and quizzed some female friends on how to tell if a girl (really) is interested in you. Here are the answers:

Clue no. 1- she buys you things for no reason. Apparently, it¡¯s a good sign if she buys toiletries for you. Things like soap, cologne or shampoo. I always thought it meant that she thought you were unhygienic. I mean, when someone gives you soap, are they trying to tell you something? According to my female sources, they¡¯re trying to tell you something, but the massage is not ¡®I think you need a bath¡¯, it¡¯s ¡®I think that maybe quite possibly like you. Perhaps¡­¡¯

Clue no. 2- she develops an interest in the things you like. Let¡¯s say you play the guitar. If a girl likes you, she might go up to you out of the blue one day and say, ¡®Hmm¡­ You know, l¡¯ve always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.¡¯ Girls generally do try and take a genuine interest in the things that their boyfriends like, as long as it¡¯s anything except football. Sometimes, they simply fake their enthusiasm,and just pretend to be crazy about your latest hobby. Either way, it¡¯s quite possible that a girl who asks you to teach her how to, say, slam dunk a basketball, has her eye on you.

Clue no. 3- she calls you for no reason at all. So here¡¯s what you do when a girl rings you up on the phone: just ask her right away ¡®Why did you call me?¡¯. If she has a good reason, then you¡¯re out of luck. But if she says: ¡®Um, l called to see if my phone is still working¡­¡¯ then it¡¯s a sign that she¡¯s interested in you. According to my female friend, making phony excuses to call up a guy is something they only do when they want to get to know him better.

Clue no. 4- she pays attention to what you wear. This might seem innocent enough, but if a girl takes notice of what you wear, then there is a chance that she might have feelings for you. Of course, if you only see her in school, then tough luck , because she¡¯s not likely to see you in anything except your school uniform. Save your best T-shirts for her, then. Makes sure your jeans are clean, and try not to wear socks with holes in them, because if she likes you, she¡¯ll notice for sure if you dress like a rotten bum.

Clue no. 5- she¡¯s self-conscious around you. When a girl likes you, she not only pays extra attention to you, she seems to pay more attention to herself, too. Think about how you act when you¡¯re around a girl you like. Does your voice suddenly get deeper and more ¡®manly¡¯. Do you find yourself checking that your fly is not open? Do sneak a peak at your reflection in a window or mirror when she¡¯s not looking, just to make sure that your appearance is okay? Try and keep an eye on her behaviour, so that you can catch her in the act if she¡¯s checking her breath, or adjusting her strap.
In fact, observing her behaviour seems to be the key to it all. "Guys have their eyes open all the time, but they really don¡¯t see anything," moans my female source. "Try paying attention for a change!" But suppose you watch out for all the clues above, and still can¡¯t figure out if a girl likes you, what then? "If all else fails, and you¡¯re really dumb and can¡¯t take a hint," sighs my friend, "Just ask her friends¡­".

Peace.............

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:5 Clues that let u know if a girl likes u...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2003, 02:37:04 AM »
weird typing.. but aight
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2003, 04:10:06 AM »
Mickey's Top 5 Ways To Tell if a Girl Likes You

1) She will listen to you and look into your eyes when your talking.

2) She will laugh at stupid jokes you say that probably aint even funny, she'll still laugh tho to say 'Wow Your Funny'

3) Walk with her and if a bunch of hunky guys walk past and she dont look, she's interested in the guy she walkin with getn it?

4) If you talk to her regularly then you already talk to her. If she tells you little things that even YOU forgot about yourself or what you said or did last week then she must really pay attention to what you say, she dont just wanna get your dick, this girl actually likes you a lot.

5) If she lets you lick her bumhole. Damm she reallly reaaallllly like u.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2003, 06:02:36 AM »

1) She will listen to you and look into your eyes when your talking.

2) She will laugh at stupid jokes you say that probably aint even funny, she'll still laugh tho to say 'Wow Your Funny'

3) Walk with her and if a bunch of hunky guys walk past and she dont look, she's interested in the guy she walkin with getn it?

4) If you talk to her regularly then you already talk to her. If she tells you little things that even YOU forgot about yourself or what you said or did last week then she must really pay attention to what you say, she dont just wanna get your dick, this girl actually likes you a lot.

5) If she licks your bumhole. Damm she reallly reaaallllly like u.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

bez

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2003, 06:27:39 AM »
1)  She tells you :)

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2003, 07:55:10 AM »
1)  She tells you :)

Note: Part of Bez's statement was deleted (probably by anti bumhole deminstrators) but he really meant to say the following She tells you she wants her bumhole licked..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2003, 09:16:53 AM »
Uhh i dont where a uniform at school roccy. What do u go to a faggy private school

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2003, 09:26:45 AM »
Uhh i dont where a uniform at school roccy. What do u go to a faggy private school

LMAO ROCCY @ A FAGGY PRIVATE ScHOOL, lmao

but yo I think he is quoting someone else...or shud I say "plagarizing"  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2003, 12:54:37 PM »
Usually a girl will tell me if she likes me... ;D

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2003, 01:15:42 PM »

u gotta wear uniform in the UK skools

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2003, 01:23:43 PM »

u gotta wear uniform in the UK skools

But roccy lives out here in the Cali  ;)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2003, 01:59:30 PM »
mickey is right

but that would only pertain to young/shy girls

the older women will just straight up tell you, no bs involved.. which is the way it should be..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ROCCY

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2003, 03:28:32 PM »

obviously you are a idiot, because I perfectly stated "I got this off a site" which means i did NOT write it...

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2003, 03:45:44 PM »
my list

1..you have dinner with her parents(scary stuff sometimes)
2..she sends you greeting cards from hallmark all the time
3..she becomes interested in your hobbies/interest
4..would rather spend a quite evening with you instead of going out with her friends
5a...she buys you little things all the time
5b...she lets you lick her bum hole...lol

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2003, 04:19:55 PM »

5) If she lets you lick her bumhole. Damm she reallly reaaallllly like u.

Dude what's with you n asshole.....n not even ....LICKIN' THE ASSHOLE ????
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/