Author Topic: Iggy Azalea "Trying To Kill Hip Hop," ESPN Anchor Robert Flores Says  (Read 849 times)

BONeZ

Re: Iggy Azalea "Trying To Kill Hip Hop," ESPN Anchor Robert Flores Says
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2015, 04:07:17 PM »
@shallow
tried quotin ya but your obvisiousloy the don, big fish in a small pond.
helenic huh? im spanish and ya dont hear me bitchin bout the berbers bringin the beauty of islam to spain back in the 1400's. at the end of the day, if you got iranians calling themselves aryan ( which is the whole reason they changed the name from persia to iran ) then i think its safe to say that helenic is just another term for pale.
you made a narrow minded statement bout a broad and diverse range of people and im the idiot?
Quote" all black people in the states are racists?" end quote.....
that's bullshit for real.

The point is I'm not Germanic in anyway, where as your spanish ancestors, whether mixed with berbers later on or not, were Germanic.

AND THE KNEE BONeZ CONNECTED TO THE DICK BONE

geia sas
i think that's how you helenic - greeks say it.
seriously
how far back ya wanna go?
which cave you comin from?
or we could take it back to the beginning..... we all got the out of africa gene..... way before Zeus was telling you the ins and outs of the universe your people, my people, all people were clubbin each other to death for the same pathetic reason we havin a totally off topic debate.
The actual point of this - meaning our little back and forth - is i didn't agree with what you said about black hip hop fans being racists. i put rhymes up on myspace and an american guy and yes he was black and yes he was a hip hop head asked me if i wanted to collaborate. if your right in your assumption then that never would of happend. he would of been like, who is this white bitch and her wack shit, just like im thinkin who the fuck are you. ive worked for greeks and even though i had a bad experience with one of em i dont go round preachin bout "all greeks" are this or that. and even though i know the greek community is very tight knit i know one man dont represent a whole race. thats my beef with you.

You're arguing with me like I'm defending Iggy, or that I said all black american hip hop fans are racist towards all whites. Of which I said neither. Iggy is shit and not all black hip hop heads are racist towards her, TI being one.

The point I initially made is that the majority black hip hop fans in the US are racist towards white frauds, and accepting of black frauds. And I used Drake as an example. A great white rapper who cares about the music and respects it and doers it well, like Evidence of Dilated or Eminem will be accepted by black hip hop fans in the US, but that was never a point I was trying to dismiss.

You may be a great rapper with a great regard and love for the music and because of that are accepted. But if you wrote two terrible rap songs that are disgraceful to every thing hip hop is about and released one yourself and gave the other to a black rapper and both of you became huge in the pop masses from those songs, you would be labeled a fraud while the black guy would get a pass.

watch this

and then you might have a better understanding of where drakes comin from..... then buy the actual documentary and educate yourself.

read this
http://piggyazalea.tumblr.com/
and then you might have a better understanding of why iggy cops so much hate.....

then do a wikipedia search on both of em and if you cant answer your own question then i dont care how educated you obviously are, your an ignoratio.

and by the way, that black b!*cH track by eminem totally discredicts your apparent argument.....

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2015, 07:11:44 PM »
@shallow
tried quotin ya but your obvisiousloy the don, big fish in a small pond.
helenic huh? im spanish and ya dont hear me bitchin bout the berbers bringin the beauty of islam to spain back in the 1400's. at the end of the day, if you got iranians calling themselves aryan ( which is the whole reason they changed the name from persia to iran ) then i think its safe to say that helenic is just another term for pale.
you made a narrow minded statement bout a broad and diverse range of people and im the idiot?
Quote" all black people in the states are racists?" end quote.....
that's bullshit for real.

The point is I'm not Germanic in anyway, where as your spanish ancestors, whether mixed with berbers later on or not, were Germanic.

AND THE KNEE BONeZ CONNECTED TO THE DICK BONE

geia sas
i think that's how you helenic - greeks say it.
seriously
how far back ya wanna go?
which cave you comin from?
or we could take it back to the beginning..... we all got the out of africa gene..... way before Zeus was telling you the ins and outs of the universe your people, my people, all people were clubbin each other to death for the same pathetic reason we havin a totally off topic debate.
The actual point of this - meaning our little back and forth - is i didn't agree with what you said about black hip hop fans being racists. i put rhymes up on myspace and an american guy and yes he was black and yes he was a hip hop head asked me if i wanted to collaborate. if your right in your assumption then that never would of happend. he would of been like, who is this white bitch and her wack shit, just like im thinkin who the fuck are you. ive worked for greeks and even though i had a bad experience with one of em i dont go round preachin bout "all greeks" are this or that. and even though i know the greek community is very tight knit i know one man dont represent a whole race. thats my beef with you.

You're arguing with me like I'm defending Iggy, or that I said all black american hip hop fans are racist towards all whites. Of which I said neither. Iggy is shit and not all black hip hop heads are racist towards her, TI being one.

The point I initially made is that the majority black hip hop fans in the US are racist towards white frauds, and accepting of black frauds. And I used Drake as an example. A great white rapper who cares about the music and respects it and doers it well, like Evidence of Dilated or Eminem will be accepted by black hip hop fans in the US, but that was never a point I was trying to dismiss.

You may be a great rapper with a great regard and love for the music and because of that are accepted. But if you wrote two terrible rap songs that are disgraceful to every thing hip hop is about and released one yourself and gave the other to a black rapper and both of you became huge in the pop masses from those songs, you would be labeled a fraud while the black guy would get a pass.

watch this

and then you might have a better understanding of where drakes comin from..... then buy the actual documentary and educate yourself.

read this
http://piggyazalea.tumblr.com/
and then you might have a better understanding of why iggy cops so much hate.....

then do a wikipedia search on both of em and if you cant answer your own question then i dont care how educated you obviously are, your an ignoratio.

and by the way, that black b!*cH track by eminem totally discredicts your apparent argument.....

Don't tell me about my area. Brampton isn't Forest Hill. Drake is from Forest Hill. That's like coming from the Hamptons or Beverly Hills, and even those Brampton kids are first, very new to the area, and second not anywhere near the black kids I came up with.

I'm from Scarborough, and the part of Scarborough that Drake pretends to be from, but he didn't once step foot in the hood until after he made it big and a lot of these guys jumped on his success looking for hookups, and even now, he'll never come around my areas unless its as a guest of someone respected. And I qualify as one of those respected. I could bring Drake to the hood and as my guest he would be safe.

I may be Greek but my people are all yawdy fucking Jamaicans, and I get nothing but love and respect from my extended family. The way I speak with you is the way I always speak because I have a strong sense of self and am confident in that. But way I am spoken too is usually a "bless fams" or "wha 'guan my nigga". I could look at my class pictures from grade school and over the course of my 8 years from JK to grade 6 I can see at least 12 faces of close friends that I have attended the funerals of after they were shot dead, and at least two faces of close friends that stood trial for killing a couple a of them.

If I'm not in Greece in the summers, I'm on the block, at the parties, at the ball games, in the project basements. I grew up hanging out in cyphers, and pitbull fights, and drug houses. I never got too involved to be a convicted criminal and I was never in the wrong place at the wrong time to get arrested. And was very lucky to have nothing on me all the times I was stopped and searched. My brother caught a gun charge when he was 14 and it made me extra cautious with what I would allow on my person and when I knew it was time to go home.

The life Drake wants to be from, and pretends to be from, is the life I grew up in. I don't have any problem with Aubrey Graham. I remember seeing him in the mall a couple times when I was with my little sister and he was on the TV show Degrassi. He was very nice, and a great kid. My sister was a fan of the show, he gave her a hug and an autograph. I have nothing but respect and love for the guy.

But what he is doing now is an act, and I have no qualms with that either. Bless his heart for figuring out a way to make himself a star and relevant. But what he's doing is no different than what Iggy is doing.

I mentioned Drake on purpose in my first post, because I know where he comes from, and where he doesn't come from.

BONeZ

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2015, 11:44:51 PM »
okay shallow,
so what's up?
is this a personal affront?
are you tryin to intimidate me, or soley diss on drake?
am i the only one around here who doesn't think i dont know whats goin on?
where i come from, people dont give their connections up so easy.
and if your trying to humiliate me, here's a heads up.......
in order to feel humiliated, one must first value your opinion....
and your welcome to say the same thing straight back to me.
you dont know me, and i dont know you.
but we've both formed differing opinions on what seems to me is a touchy subject for you......
you didn't actually personally attack me so im not frontin
but seriously,
to quote someone else when you know they said it better, im stickin to west on this and sayin......
fuck a greek bitch, stick to the script - doggy'z angelz

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2015, 06:13:10 AM »
okay shallow,
so what's up?
is this a personal affront?
are you tryin to intimidate me, or soley diss on drake?
am i the only one around here who doesn't think i dont know whats goin on?
where i come from, people dont give their connections up so easy.
and if your trying to humiliate me, here's a heads up.......
in order to feel humiliated, one must first value your opinion....
and your welcome to say the same thing straight back to me.
you dont know me, and i dont know you.
but we've both formed differing opinions on what seems to me is a touchy subject for you......
you didn't actually personally attack me so im not frontin
but seriously,
to quote someone else when you know they said it better, im stickin to west on this and sayin......
fuck a greek bitch, stick to the script - doggy'z angelz

I'm not trying to intimidate you or dis Drake. I'm just explaining to you how know Drake is an act that does not come from the world he claims to come from, or even the watered down world of that documentary. He comes from the very upper class.

I also am not hating on his decision to rap that lie. No one would get behind Started From the Top and Im still Here.

Just dont think what Drake is doing is any different than Iggy.

Desert Lord

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2015, 06:36:30 AM »
lol @ "helenic" aka hel(l)enic aka greek...greek people are white, they europeans! some people take it way too far smh
spanish people are white too unless you mean HIS-spanic, which is another thing the two words get just get confused very often

The only one laughing out loud is Babylon, for fooling you. Most "Greeks" are fooled as well. But it's bullshit. The word Greek isn't any different than the word Nigger. A word that had no business being used to describe a people used by those that conquered those people as a way to denigrate them. There is no word in the language that even sounds like Greek that anyone would use to describe themselves within that people. It only started being widespread when Roman Soldiers used it towards my people aftter they round them up and enslaved them.

Its just a sorry attempt by barberians that overtook us and try and give some meaning to their own lack of ancient history. You take me, an Ethiopian, and Egyptian, a Persian, and an Arab and take our DNA samples, and compare them to to a Spaniard, German, or anyone with roots from Western Europe and you'll see the difference.

My tribe isn't African, or Arab, or Persian, but it is unique to its own. Modern Europe just tries to lay connection to it because they want to seem like they had a hand in shaping the ancient world.

The Ancient Hellenes and Ancient Egyptians worked together and progressed together. Plato and his peers never had bad words for those south of the sea. Both sides were welcome in each other's homes. Even when Alexander took Egypt and left it to Ptolemy, it wasn't out of malice. Egypt was in shambles at the time, and the Ptolemic period helped maintain order and preserve a great civilization. It wasn't until those butchers from Rome got involved that things started to crumble there. Then once Rome fell to the Savages from the North West, all was lost.

Funny how a people that were trying to measure the circumference of the Earth in 400 BC are supposed to be the ancestors of people that thought the Earth was flat in 1400 AD.

Even Jesus knew unique aspects of the Hellenes. he named Simon, Peter. And thus Peter laid the way for Luke, an Ancient Hellene, not a Jew, to help pave the groundwork for the Church.

The point is my Ancestors can be found all over the Middle East and North Africa; you can't say that about any other European people. Thus, we are different.

And anyone that wants to mention what the Spanish did to the Hispanic or what the rest of Western Europe did to the Africans; you can go and read up what "Greece" was up to during that whole mess; I'll tell you; from 1453 nearly half a century before the savages even discovered Africa to 1821, a full generation after the Atlantic Slave Trade was abolished, and just a few decades before all slaves were freed, "Greece" was conquered and enslaved by the Ottoman Empire; Turkish Muslims that had us under their control for nearly 400. None of my ancestors could even own land, much less trade slaves.

And where was rest of "my people" as you claim, as they were fattening their bellies selling slaves and destroying South American Empires? Why wouldn't they come to our aid and fend off the Muslims? Because they too saw us as different than them, just as we see them as different than us.

Just like Greece is the odd man out in the current state of Euro politics, it was the odd man out always.

^^ fair enough...sorry man, but it seems like you would try very hard to find reasons why you are "not-white" and you also try to prove everyone how big your street credibility is...it's not really a good look imo

BONeZ

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2015, 04:52:23 PM »
i come from a land where weak men dont belong
where we eat till we're full then move along
where language is family and family is strong
where we know our rights from where we been done wrong
but i belong to a world of miscommunications
hipocritical politicians
governments takin extended vacations
i dont know why im messin with a schoolgirl when its obvious she's only procrastinatin
so fuck it
someone's already recorded a line outa this rhyme
i might just end the conversation

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2015, 08:06:50 PM »

^^ fair enough...sorry man, but it seems like you would try very hard to find reasons why you are "not-white" and you also try to prove everyone how big your street credibility is...it's not really a good look imo

I'm a 32 year old man. I could give a shit about street cred or what people think about me. Dude brought up my area and told me to watch a documentary so I could better understand where Drake is coming from. I told him about me so that I could explain where I'm coming frm when I say Drake is a fraud, and again, I don't say that in a bad way. I have no hate for Drake, or for Iggy.

And yeah, my skin is white by your standards, but just across the Agean there are Turks with skin even pler than mine, and behind them Persians and many of them are paler than me, but no one calls them white the same way they call Brits and Germans white. So why should I get lumped in with the whites on the on the other side of the Ionian, but not with the ones on the other side of the Agean. The west side sea is closer to what I am than the east side sea? We were conquered and enslaved by Turks for 400 years, I'd imagine there was some mixing going on. Germany only conquered us for a matter of months during WW2, not enough time to infiltrate the gene pool.

Do I deny that my appearance could at times pass as the priveledged white? No. Do I think my ceiling for success is greater than it would be if I were black or latino because I can pass? YEs I do think that. I don't deny that Greeks have more benefits in the Western World than blacks, latinos or arabs. But that doesn't mean I want to be associated with people that aren't my own just because to many I am the same as them.

The truth, my ceiling may be higher, but it still exists. Drake has a higher ceiling than me with his very connected Jewish Toronto family. And anyone that thinks its a coincidence that Spiro Agnew resigned just before Watergate, for unrelated reasons, needs to understand was they got him out of there on purpose because they were not about to let a Greek be president of the United States. They let one run nearly 20 years later just to get slaughtered by Bush Sr, and he did beat out Jesse to get the shot.

I'll never argue that Greeks don't have it better than blacks. We do. But we aren't the same white, just like Turkey isn't the same white. Yeah we're from Europe, but both Chinese and Philipinos are from Asia and some can even pass for eachother. It doesn't make them the same.

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2015, 09:18:18 PM »
this thread is beginning to have classic potential

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2015, 09:20:04 PM »
this thread is beginning to have classic potential

just wait until Nick Young's #1 fan shows up

Cunt Tyme loves him some Piggy Azalea