Author Topic: I wish rappers would stop sucking Jewish and Cracker dick in they raps to get on  (Read 872 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit is disgusting.  Like wat r u doing it for and who are you trying to impress.

I'm sittin back watchin the Monolo Rose interview.  And I'm hearin him speak on tha Fader OG Maco Shade and I'm like "uh oh, we finally about to have a new battle.  Turn Up!".

Next thing you know he start kissin Cracker ass and Kike Cocc and sellin his soul in the first 5 bars.  He standin next to a Kike too smmfh.  How you do dat, who you do dat for?  What the fuck did you do it for?  Smh

Like who are you trying to appeal to dawg?  Like really, who?  "Run Ricky Run" is already a crossover, let alone the fact that this ain't 1985 and we ain't really gotta do that shit just to "broaden the base".  Just becuz somebody ain't put up tens of millions of dollars to buy you into the Clear Channel Top 10 don't mean you gotta carry yourself like a hoe.

And it ain't even just him, it's other rappers that be on that retarded shit too.  It's like "okay dawg chill, people can see right through that shit, let it go".  Great art doesn't always have to compromise it's value or integrity for an extra Twitter Follower and an extra Spin on a random ass radio station.

Even though Maco already gave him props by redoing the record he should just go at him just because smh.

We gotta put an end to this fuckery in 20'15

"I should join the police so I can merk some Niggaz legally"
- Big Sean

Really Sean?  Even after all that bullshit last year over the news?  Wat was your point
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:31:19 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

Blood$

Manolo Rose got some bangers

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Manolo Rose got some bangers

I'm not too up on his music but some of the stuff I've heard I definitely liked.  But that's besides the point.  He's a Coon for that.  20 years if people look back at that they're going to laugh at him for tap dancing like that, forget who he is

And even though I see them boys from Rae Sremmurd got talent... "Up Like Trump" is another stupid hook.  I get tha focus behind the song (fucking white Bitches and having a good time, nothing wrong with that)... but Donald Trump tho.... mmm nah.  Donald Trump don't even fuck with us foreal

Sccit

WHAT U GOT AGAINST JEWS?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Watchu got against Afro-Americans?

Sccit

ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN...WHICH IS WHY I'M NOT MAKIN THREADS DISRESPECTIN 'EM ALA YOU

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Awww shut the fuck up Nigger. This thread is about the Coon shit that Niggers do.

But I'm more than happy and willing to take it there if you want.  You do know that they go hand in hand with the thread right?

Sccit

USING THE WORDS "NIGGER" AND "KIKE".
SLAVE MENTALITY.
OR SLAVE-OWNER MENTALITY.
STILL TRYNA FIGURE OUT.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
USING THE WORDS "NIGGER" AND "KIKE".
SLAVE MENTALITY.
OR SLAVE-OWNER MENTALITY.
STILL TRYNA FIGURE OUT.

It's a reality.  See the truth is, there's no difference between Nigga and Nigger.  That's like saying the Earth is flat and you can fall off the edge of it.  Really, literally it is.

See people have problems with "Nigger" right.... but they have no problem with "Nigga".  But they're literally two of the same.  "We" use it around any and everybody anytime without any thought.  Both words provoke a certain mindset and energy.... whether you're talking about a (Bitch Ass) Nigga or a (Real Ass) Nigga ~ the same thing can be applied to the word "Bitch" whether Males use it or Females use it, in any context or environment.

See, I call things for what they are.  I'm broke, I'm constantly in some drama, I've been "institutionalized" to a degree, I've seen murders (in cold blood), I've been homeless, all that.  We used to live in a dangerous one way in one way out apartment complex, the Father and Mother I was born from literally has a philosophy that I should learn everything on my own and verbally abuses Family.  And a whole lotta other "Life Issues & Situations".  But you'll never hear "Nigga" come out of my mouth around White People or Others (except maybe around some females I get a good vibe from and even then I'm careful).  

That word has EXTREME power to it.  It effects the sub-conscious.  

So again, I can talk about the Second Generation Jews if you want.  We can have that kind of conversation.  I'm not Kevin Hart looking for a new gig, I'm not Rae Sremmurd looking for attention, I'm not Monolo Rose looking to get a Rap Contract, I'm not Big Sean being consciously foolish for added Whatever to fill up a Bar on a rap.  And I'm damn sure not Young Jeezy looking to be Politically Correct
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:59:39 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

Sccit

THEN WHY U CALLIN JEWS "KIKES"? U EVEN KNOW THE ORIGINS OF THAT WORD??

CORREA

Manolo Rose is generic trash
on that same trap and same flow that's already out there with the typical auto tube shit on the hook
smh all these fuckers sound the same

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So it matters for Jewish People but it doesn't matter for Afro-Americans?

See that Nigger Logic?  A spade is a Spade bruh

Sccit

See that Nigger Logic?  A spade is a Spade bruh

I DONT USE RACIST TERMS PERIOD, MY FICCA

J. B A N A N A S

Boobs is on a warpath today. Fight the power brother.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

See that Nigger Logic?  A spade is a Spade bruh

I DONT USE RACIST TERMS PERIOD, MY FICCA

But you promote and endorse mental captivity, just like Monolo Rose did and just like Big Sean did.  You're no different from the House Nigger (technically speaking).

What's wrong with promoting Black Power, Black Independence, or speaking frankly on Reality.  Not everything is up for debate in terms of Perception or Fact.

You have to ask yourself WHY is everyone "at the top" promoting the use of Coonism.  Why did Michelle Rodriguez get Donkey Of The Day, WHY is it okay for Rich Homie Quan to say it's quite alright if Everybody sings along to "My Nigga" when he performs it without any kind of backlash from the Hip Hop Community....  Why is it that the only type of voice that's Prevalent and Up Front always is from some Martin Luther King Jr Ass Nigger?  

Really, ask yourself those questions.  And also since any and everybody on Earth is familiar with the term and our Violent Entertainment then why is it unacceptable or taboo to use that "Perception" with Others?  Because Jews wouldn't go with it, Colonial Americans wouldn't go for it, Native Americans wouldn't, Latin Americans don't, and so on.  It's even starting to become unacceptable to make fun of Eastern Asians nowadays... But it's acceptable for any and every soul to use "Nigga"??.....

If we're going to continue with this Music and this Lifestyle then we need another Growth Spurt asap!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 03:24:21 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »