Author Topic: I wish rappers would stop sucking Jewish and Cracker dick in they raps to get on  (Read 875 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Boobs is on a warpath today. Fight the power brother.

I'm just trying to have an honest conversation.  Any and Everybody is literally talking about the same shit everyday in every interview, Amateur and Pro in every corner in every Market

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fat Joe said NiggER in one of his Singles but nobody had a problem with that...why?

TidyKris

If only you knew how stupid you sound making threads like this

CORREA

Fat Joe said NiggER in one of his Singles but nobody had a problem with that...why?

big pun son says it too where i grew up we all said it too whats your point

technically fat joe is part black
kevin gates is part black he says it too so does drake  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, the Earth is flat.  I feel u son

Sccit

THE EARTH MAY VERY WELL BE FLAT...CHECK MY THREAD IN TOT

J. B A N A N A S

Arthur you say you're trying to have an honest conversation but so much of what you're typing is inflammatory opinion, despite how truthful you believe it to be.

You're not keeping anything real or offering any intelligent perspectives, just anger, which 10/10 times will make you look foolish.

I don't need to say that though, you either know it and are in it for the attention, or are simply too incompetent to realize the big picture.

CORREA

Arthur you say you're trying to have an honest conversation but so much of what you're typing is inflammatory opinion, despite how truthful you believe it to be.

You're not keeping anything real or offering any intelligent perspectives, just anger, which 10/10 times will make you look foolish.

I don't need to say that though, you either know it and are in it for the attention, or are simply too incompetent to realize the big picture.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THE EARTH MAY VERY WELL BE FLAT...CHECK MY THREAD IN TOT

Okay Galileo

• Muthafuckin' Don!

As a Nigger I'm literally taught to not make an issue of the word or call out my oppressors, and shy away from Racial Confliction.   It's okay to shoot and kill Tamir Rice and blame his murder on him.  But it's not okay for me or anybody with the same heritage of direct descent (no Puerto Ricans) to be Real.  As in Real in a Real Way.

Fuck that.  

But I'd be highly surprised and uneasily moved if you said otherwise or act like you didn't know that already.  I'm sharper than that

;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You can't play Dr. Phil on me

But let's be honest.  Y'all real issue is my use of the word with an ER knowing that there's Whites everywhere thruout this site.

But what's the difference between this Thread and Game & Jim Jones' new album "Certified Gangstas" or Lupe Fiasco using "Nigga" on his songs talking about Race Relations and all thruout his albums and features?  I'll tell you what, literally absolutely nothing.  
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 03:41:54 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's annoying to talk about Niggers but things like this are totally acceptable or overlooked or put out there for attention

lol, nigga hates on 99.9% of mainstream artists; Kendrick Lamar being the .1%; preaches he only listens to "real Hip Hop" & says he doesn't fuck with Immortal Technique.

wtf.

I'm annoying but this is okay?

CORREA

You can't play Dr. Phil on me

i would like your opinion on this im surprised u haven't commented on this yet

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=315876.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=315846.0

But let's be honest.  Y'all real issue is my use of the word with an ER knowing that there's Whites everywhere thruout this site.

But what's the difference between this Thread and Game & Jim Jones' new album "Certified Gangstas" or Lupe Fiasco using "Nigga" on his songs talking about Race Relations and all thruout his albums and features?  I'll tell you what, literally absolutely nothing.  

MUHFUKKA

radiotube u need a call in talk show

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i would like your opinion on this im surprised u haven't commented on this yet

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=315876.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=315846.0

It's nothing new under the sun.  I'm more shocked Lesean McCoy just got traded.

Why you might ask.... Because nothing will be done about it but a Simple Protest, a few Facebook & Twitter comments, a rapper might throw a Bar out there and see if it sticks (only for nothing significant to come from it), and that's it.  Oh, Niggers might burn their own neighborhood down again.  Why, becuz Hip Hop doesn't promote to do any better or bigger than that

Hip Hop culture promotes a "Talk Loud But Not Sayin Nuthin" community and it promotes a "Slave" mentality.  All of the Positiver Artists are boring and all of the "Street" artists get all of the great beats and catchy hooks.  Almost deliberately it seems.

All of the 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11-Figure Negroes know this but "Ain't no biz like show biz" I guess...

A lady said the other day "it's easier to encourage a child than it is to change an adult"....
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:19:51 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »