Author Topic: I wish rappers would stop sucking Jewish and Cracker dick in they raps to get on  (Read 876 times)

BONeZ

Yeah, the Earth is flat.  I feel u son

someone needs to put you on a megaphone or somethings, let ya runn around the streets talkin that...... whatever you wanna call it...... you know if sat down and had a good think instead of reacting to everything with such agression, you could probably get people thinking, it just depends on how and who you tryin to appeal to. same can be said for the fools you dissin. they know what they want and they prepared to do anything to get it. thats the world mentality. fuck everything moving till you get what you want, and even then.
you wont hear me talkin n words and kikes and dagos and spiks and crackers ( actually, i prefer the term white cunt ) but occassionally i think, fuck it, why can't that fella say that shit, im sure he heard it damn near his whole life. some people rise above, some get down and dirty. 

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck all that sensitive soft-spoken "Africa"-American bullshit.  I want you to be scared of me white boy.  Fear this Nigger muthafucker.

And actually "Cracker" is used for a specific type of Colonial Faggot.  Not becuz because.

And by the way, I don't even want my own radio show, that's lightwork

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bird Shit Colored Corpse
Bird Shit Colored Colonial
Pale Poo Faces
Pale Face
Pigskins
Bread Mold Brethren

Cracker means that they're on some abuse of power bullshit.

A spade is a Spade

BONeZ

Fuck all that sensitive soft-spoken "Africa"-American bullshit.  I want you to be scared of me white boy.  Fear this Nigger muthafucker.

And actually "Cracker" is used for a specific type of Colonial Faggot.  Not becuz because.

rather be feared than loved ay?
allright, but im not backin down, i might get knocked, but you gon walk away eventually and when i get back up im settin you up the same way you did me.

i actaully thought that shit was funny even though im white.
same as i laughed my ass off at 14 when i heard cave bitch for the first time, cos i got no ass, no tits and auburn hair....

call me twisted, but hey i think i got some competition around here.

BONeZ

Bird Shit Colored Corpse
Pale Poo Faces
Pale Face
Pigskins
Bread Mold Brethren
gubba
peckerwood
whitebread
neanderthal cdomin in with that backwards prehistoric im the supe4rior cunt in the situation shit.....

got anymore?
i love tellin these nazi muthafuckas off.
if i can curse em out with a word they dont understqand even better..
catch and kill ya own.

Cracker means that they're on some abuse of power bullshit.

A spade is a Spade

Sccit

u need to put your posts outside the quotes bruh

J. B A N A N A S

I'm sure this titan of industry is making big moves.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

rather be feared than loved ay?
allright, but im not backin down, i might get knocked, but you gon walk away eventually and when i get back up im settin you up the same way you did me.

i actaully thought that shit was funny even though im white.
same as i laughed my ass off at 14 when i heard cave bitch for the first time, cos i got no ass, no tits and auburn hair....

call me twisted, but hey i think i got some competition around here.

Bird Shit Colored Corpse
Pale Poo Faces
Pale Face
Pigskins
Bread Mold Brethren

gubba
peckerwood
whitebread
neanderthal cdomin in with that backwards prehistoric im the supe4rior cunt in the situation shit.....

got anymore?
i love tellin these nazi muthafuckas off.
if i can curse em out with a word they dont understqand even better..
catch and kill ya own.

Gooda Gooda's - like the cheese
Snow Monkeys
Chalk Dusters
Dirty Mop Faces - even a dirty mop still has a bit of white on it
Carrot Tops
Ashy Pamper Party
Scratch Face
Gym Socks
Itchy Itchy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Goullies
Pale-Pale
Ghostface
Jergenz
Pus Face
Mac Miller Snap Back Wiggers
Snow Piss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Colestoral Thugs
Colestoral Kikes
Michellin Man/Girl
Trash Heaps
Flake Monkeys
Frosted Doo-Dooz
Sperm Heads
Macklemores
Gutter Teeth
Ice Bugs
Cream Suckers
Piss Heads
Plastic Spoons
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:39:36 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Riggamortis

Honkey The Pale Face Blow Man

Dandruff Vandalz

Dennis Millers

Spaghetti Burglars

Itchies

Rural Americans
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:51:33 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dis nigga

BONeZ

@free sugew knight and whoever else ya campaigning for..........

alright, some of them are gooda gooda.....

we got cracker barrel cheese over here.....

i get your beef, i listened to hip hop since i was 12 and used to say every damn word, then in my 20's i was like " hang on, what's this n---a comin outa my mouth, i wouldn't say that to a black mans face, so i started skippin that bit in the rhyme."

some of the slurs you gave me are a bit juvenile for what im after but i can definately use that dirty mop one, be like fuck you you wanna be nazi dirty mop head cancerous cunt..... yeah, that's gonna sound good....

so for your gems, i'll give you my top 3 pickin on white scum moments, i havent got a list as long as the lambs book of life but these are my top three:

back in 2008 im walkin along the highway and this white south african come along in one of those 3 wheeler go cart lookin things on the footpath. he asked me to get off the footpath so he could pass. i said no and told him to get on the road, told him ya cant ride that contraption on the footpath. he get out and say he got a ticket from the ranger sayin he can ride it and im like show me ya ticket. he put his hand in his back pocket then just comes out with the king hit, give me a nice one right on the left cheek. i take a step back and theres nothin underneath me cos im standin on a hill, and i fell on my ass. i jusmp up swearing and shit smackin him with my bag, but he got a visor on his helmet, so i smack the visor off and start callin him a bigot and shit. then im like i'll kick ya in the head and he looks at my feet so i jump up and smack him right between the eyes with my left. his knees just buckeled. then im screamin at him and shit and his wifes going " will you please not swear infront of my daughter" im like, your husband just fucking king hit me but i cant fucvking swear, bullswhit. then he gets up and rushes me and he tackles me and had to spin around or i would hit my head in the gutter. we land on his back and his holdin me round the ribs so i just try elbowin him and shit. he let me up and then we both get on the phone to the cops. cops rock up and im like i want him charged with assault, cops is like your lucky we dont charge you with assault, then they give me a bogus fine for punching a cyclist..... i didn't pay.

then one time i was locked up in a psych ward with a nazi. i hadn't seen his swaztika and im carryin on all delusional for like three days about wanting to exterminate the white race for crimes against humanity then do myself in cos im not special. he's like, are you black? and i said " do i have to be?"
next day he shows me his swaztika like im gonna be scared and shit, big muthafucka too, im just goin off my nut, im like " i tattood a aboriginal flag on myself and im not even aboriginal but you have to be the stupidest cunt that ever crawled into creation, dumjb fuckis like you already lost the war, ya hero fuckin offed himslef and ya tryin to keep the tradition alive, fuck you, i should throw my hot tea all in ya face. he say i wouldn't want to and im like what you gonna do, ya hit me ya never gettin outa here. i carried on and on for a week and the nurse pulls me up and says he's offended, i said i was offended just to be in the same vicinity as the dead cunt, she say people like him never change and im like thtas why ya gotta put a bullet in em.
big muthafucka and he couldnt do shit so he set this old bitch on me who grabs my towel around my head tryin to pull my hair so i just picked her up off the ground and popped her one in the forhead. that was alright, nurses took  my side.

so im sittin at the bus stop and this white cunt comes in and goes, " gypsy joker".... i get up out my spot and start carryin on bout how all bikers are nazi cunts and i call em slanty eyed muthafuckas cos they use it as a derogatory term for asians but they took a peace symbol and put it on a slant and they must see everything on a slant..... im standin there and then im checkin out these african fellas comin along in blue nissan.... passenger was lovely..... anyway they get right up beside me and the streets packed, bumper to bumper, and i turn my back on these sfrican fellas when they get right up next me, and i look at this white cunt, all straggley hair and unkempt lookin and shit and then i hear this quick succession of shots hittin the bus stop, like metal on metal, like rat a tat tat tat tat, and this biker cunt ducks down llike he's sniffin his balls and then jumps up and runs down the street full pelt... i just laughed.... shit was like vato by snoop....

thats my top three.....

i grew up in a koori community and australias 95% white and i cant stand these racist cunts. they give me a bad name. one of our ex prime ministers said we shouldn't have apologised to the aboriginal community for crimes of the past and im like thats bullshit. we should not only be sorry cos it was wrong ( stolen generation, genocide, stealing of land )but we should be sorry because we ( white australians ) benefited from the indigenous peoples demise, and we continue to benefit and the average whitey has no inclination of the prejudice and inequality that the traditional caretakers of this country experience in a white mans world. so im like, anyone say or do anything against other cultures im standin up for em cos i was taught alot about love and respect and i got mad love for other cultures. i been shown more respect by a kid from tanzania i just met than i ever been shown by one of these white boys. these white boys are vindictive nasty lil cunts and i know what they say behind ya back that they never have the guts to say to ya face, so fuck em. im polite and shit to get by but fuck with me and..........

anyway i wanna stop bein so aggressive.....

i pull up at the lights and this white cunt pulls up next to me and goes "achung" i know that means attention in german so im like " achew" . he says what? and im like "a jew. you!" and he just floors it.......

i love shit like that, just rubbin in their dumbass "pale" faces......

i must come off as a wanna be or somethin, but truth is im just a soft hearted lil miss who has convctions and wants to do her bit for the same people i've recieved either love and respect or inspiration from... everyone always say, your a lover not a fighter ebony, and truth is, i dont care enough to hate unless ya wanna be a backwards prehistoric neanderthal and act like everyone should comply to your ways and bow down like you the man and its your way or the highway. muthafuckas didn't act like that when they rocked up in the boat in 1788. they didn't try to adapt to the koori mans way of life, he did the same thing he does now and tried to stand over and be like he the authority.....

shit drives me nuts, but what can ya do?
im just a poor, uneducated lil so and so......

catch n kill ya own.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:23:19 PM by ebenus supremus »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Krazy SumWut wassup Bloke, I thought that was you.  U still fuckin with them Kylie Jenners out there?

Sccit

i dont think thats him, i think it's that australian girl who was postin weird shit and then deleted her account.....could b related to him tho.