Author Topic: I wish rappers would stop sucking Jewish and Cracker dick in they raps to get on  (Read 879 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah that's him.  It's in the dialect.  Unless him and his sister have been sharing the account this whole time

Sccit

Nah that's him.  It's in the dialect.  Unless him and his sister have been sharing the account this whole time

or maybe it's just a kangaroo thang

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All kangaroos look alike

bouli77

I doubt ebenus supremus is krazysumwhat unless he's doing an impression of someone, because judging from her login and posts it's very clear that her stance is diametrically opposed to KrazySumwhat's who was islamophobic and borderline racist whereas she's apologetic and anti-white settlers.

they share a tendency for long-ass, crammed posts although KSW seemed to be ranting and rambling a lot more

BONeZ

All kangaroos look alike

call me skippy.
we had a kids tv show over here in the 80's bout a kangaroo named skippy. the theme song goes " skippy, the bush kangaroo".....
skip skip.

BONeZ

i dont think thats him, i think it's that australian girl who was postin weird shit and then deleted her account.....could b related to him tho.

this is the second time you've outed me on this website sccit-zo.....
you dont here me callin you weird for preachin your crazy, evil, satanic, whatever ya wanna call that sin you spittin.
have some respect man.
you invited me back.
what?
you mad cos im crashin the party?

Sccit

not mad, I was sincerely happy when u came back sweetie