Author Topic: FREE SUGE T-SHIRTS  (Read 4087 times)

Sccit

FREE SUGE T-SHIRTS
« on: March 03, 2015, 01:37:59 PM »
Super Exclusive Limited Edition "Free Suge" T-Shirts

Free Suge

OriginalVersion

Re: FREE SUGE T-SHIRTS
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 03:12:40 PM »
Where can I get one of these?  8)
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 03:17:49 PM »
u gotta ask lil homie heinz

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 04:19:54 PM »
could probably make some money with those

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Heinz

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 04:42:23 PM »
How/why did a thread I deleted get re-posted again?
Is the job of a mod to go through my trash like that?
Makes me not want to post here any more.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 06:45:51 PM »
calm down heinz, i saved the picture before u deleted it.........why so aggy?

Heinz

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 02:23:45 AM »
but why are u ashamed of the shirt? it's pretty dope

Heinz

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 08:16:38 AM »
Listen Elior you must have low thoughts of me if you think I am going to play in to your stupid trolling and child-play.

Being a mod clearly isn't something you should be, you are on a ego-trip and neither you nor this forum is benefiting from that.
The same thing happened at Da-Sauce when you were given mod privileges there, you abused them and let your ego get the best of you.
Perhaps you should spend less time obsessing about peoples IP's and scavenging through members deleted posts and devote that time to developing your craft and being creative... You are not exactly good promotion for LAMB on this forum and I am not alone in holding that opinion.
I don't mean any malice with my criticism and hope it will have a constructive effect.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 10:23:38 AM »
Listen Elior you must have low thoughts of me if you think I am going to play in to your stupid trolling and child-play.

Being a mod clearly isn't something you should be, you are on a ego-trip and neither you nor this forum is benefiting from that.
The same thing happened at Da-Sauce when you were given mod privileges there, you abused them and let your ego get the best of you.
Perhaps you should spend less time obsessing about peoples IP's and scavenging through members deleted posts and devote that time to developing your craft and being creative... You are not exactly good promotion for LAMB on this forum and I am not alone in holding that opinion.
I don't mean any malice with my criticism and hope it will have a constructive effect.

how did u get your account back again? appreciation done gone out the window these days smfh

thats right....our friend in hiding wouldnt even be here if i wasnt a mod, and now he cryin about it. ++ we all seen what happened to da-sauce in the aftermath...............

and now u pretendin 2 be mad that i saved a suge knight t-shirt that u deleted... theres something else bothering you, my lil friend.

but carry on....................

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 11:14:49 AM »
Try a little harder with your lies and "nonchalant" impudence Elior.
This is just sad...

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 11:36:49 AM »
so now you guna act like i didnt get u ur account back? lolsmh

for you bein a dude hidin behind a troll alias, i've showed u about as much respect as possible.

then the fakeness went overboard and a genuine cat like me aint really bout all them games mayn.

but keep doin u, my fraud.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2015, 12:31:25 PM »
NIK you've been actin funny homie. Real talk. You're crossing the lines in some aspects and need to fall back.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2015, 12:53:09 PM »
NIK you've been actin funny homie. Real talk. You're crossing the lines in some aspects and need to fall back.

lol ur bein worked my dude

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2015, 01:15:50 PM »

lol ur bein worked my dude

Please elaborate. And cut with the cryptic shit trying to be clever and evasive. Spit the real broadie.