Author Topic: FREE SUGE T-SHIRTS  (Read 4085 times)

Heinz

Re: FREE SUGE T-SHIRTS
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2015, 01:26:12 PM »

a genuine cat like me aint really bout all them games mayn.

Hahaha! Now that is stellar comedy and clever use of irony (I do hope it was intentional).

If it makes you feel better defining me as an alias troll / fraud then go ahead, who am I to rob you of that pleasure and opinion.
I am actually mildly amused (which is wrong I know) that you use that to justify your own conniving and lying ways.
You played yourself here Elior.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2015, 01:30:31 PM »
NIK you've been actin funny homie. Real talk. You're crossing the lines in some aspects and need to fall back.

lol ur bein worked my dude

Please elaborate. And cut with the cryptic shit trying to be clever and evasive. Spit the real broadie.

some1 saw the positive attention i was getting, got salty and decided to do whatever they can to flip the script...not tryna put em on blast, but i'm pretty sure u can figure out who it is. thats all bad..and me? i got nothin but good energy fam. if some1 or somethin got u feelin different, then thats not on me. u know who i am..  i did notice the change up in your approach towards me when it all went down tho. me? i''m still the same ol forum legend™, my dude. never hiding behind shit, i am who i am.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2015, 01:33:48 PM »
NIK you've been actin funny homie. Real talk. You're crossing the lines in some aspects and need to fall back.

Please elaborate. And cut with the cryptic shit trying to be clever and evasive. Spit the real broadie.

some1 saw the positive attention i was getting, got salty and decided to do whatever they can to flip the script...not tryna put em on blast, but i'm pretty sure u can figure out who it is. thats all bad..and me? i got nothin but good energy fam. if some1 or somethin got u feelin different, then thats not on me. u know who i am..  i did notice the change up in your approach towards me when it all went down tho. me? i''m still the same ol forum legend™, my dude. never hiding behind shit, i am who i am.

You're still being cryptic. I influence myself my friend, my words are my own.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 01:34:01 PM »

a genuine cat like me aint really bout all them games mayn.

Hahaha! Now that is stellar comedy and clever use of irony (I do hope it was intentional).

If it makes you feel better defining me as an alias troll / fraud then go ahead, who am I to rob you of that pleasure and opinion.
I am actually mildly amused (which is wrong I know) that you use that to justify your own conniving and lying ways.
You played yourself here Elior.

perhaps u should just start posting as a whitewashed black guy....or maybe a funnystyle euro dude who likes rainbows n shit.  

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2015, 01:38:51 PM »

some1 saw the positive attention i was getting, got salty and decided to do whatever they can to flip the script...not tryna put em on blast, but i'm pretty sure u can figure out who it is. thats all bad..and me? i got nothin but good energy fam. if some1 or somethin got u feelin different, then thats not on me. u know who i am..  i did notice the change up in your approach towards me when it all went down tho. me? i''m still the same ol forum legend™, my dude. never hiding behind shit, i am who i am.

You're still being cryptic. I influence myself my friend, my words are my own.

well, explain how ur approach changed when i remained the same dude i've always been?? if your words are your own and u aint bein influenced by some1 or somethin else, then let it be known why u feel i been "actin funny", because sayin that witout providing an explanation seems pretty cryptic to me my bro. it's all good energy on my behalf. real recognize and look out for the phonies.

BONeZ

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 04:04:14 PM »
if ya heat sug up and spin it out ya get fairy floss....

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 07:13:29 PM »
My faggot boy nik dumpster diving lol not a good look broadie

Heinz

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2015, 10:26:13 PM »
The greatest comedy/tragedy (view it as you please) here is that Elior thinks that I owe him something for getting my account back, this all the while he was the one that had hijacked it, posting pretending to be me in the first place. And on top he wants me to show him appreciation for it...
Conniving and lying, lying and conniving... great choice for a mod.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2015, 10:44:19 PM »
remember back when u used to pm me daily about will and ur alias was banned on numerous occasions for bein a troll?
who you think is the one who freed heinz?
its like when parents tell their children, i brought u in this world and i can take you out.
if u dont like it, ur welcome to go back to the 3 post a day forum u came from
but if ur down to get rid of the bitter feelings, i'm willing to overlook the rest and charge it to the game..

SHaLom

Heinz

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2015, 11:33:06 PM »
For everyone reading pay attention to Elior's emotional and borderline psychopathic response.

Being confronted with his lowly behavior he tries, quite desperately, to regain control by being "dominant" and shift the focus from himself and his actions to me.
For this to work, or so he thinks, he needs to portray me as being emotionally unstable, hence he refers to me harboring bitter feelings.
While at the same time acting like he is the better man by offering an olive branch if I agree to his terms and rid myself of above emotional defect.
We can then be friends again but only as long as I dance after his pipe, after all I would be nothing without him; Elior the almighty.

Thanks for the offer but I think I will pass.
Some wise person told me I shouldn't play with snakes.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:37:31 PM by Heinz »

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2015, 12:05:55 AM »
For everyone reading pay attention to Elior's emotional and borderline psychopathic response.

Being confronted with his lowly behavior he tries, quite desperately, to regain control by being "dominant" and shift the focus from himself and his actions to me.
For this to work, or so he thinks, he needs to portray me as being emotionally unstable, hence he refers to me harboring bitter feelings.
While at the same time acting like he is the better man by offering an olive branch if I agree to his terms and rid myself of above emotional defect.
We can then be friends again but only as long as I dance after his pipe, after all I would be nothing without him; Elior the almighty.

Thanks for the offer but I think I will pass.
Some wise person told me I shouldn't play with snakes.

a couple nerds running an account together wit the intent of trolling people on a rap forum..but now the genuine ficca who doesnt hide is the snake. so how can the real support the fake?

your alias ran its course, fellas. time 2 hang it up.

i still love u though.

Heinz

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 07:10:01 AM »
A genuine person would not steal and use another posters account.
A genuine person would not retrieve and re-post a deleted thread from another posters trash.
A genuine person would not fabricate lies against another poster.
A genuine person would not have a superiority complex (i.e inferiority complex).
A genuine person would not have to call himself a genuine person (unless he was guilty of all the above).

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 09:46:54 AM »
an account cant be stolen if the password was posted in the sig.
yall would be surprised who was postin from this heinz account if i told you..not me though
now, every1 running the current heinz account aint a bad person..but theres one whos notorious for bein a salty nutrider

have a nice day.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2015, 10:24:29 AM »
wow.... I just opened this thread because I wanted a free-Suge t-shirt (if I actually had a mailing address)...and then this turned into one hell of a thread.  So let me weigh in...

-I don't know what is going on with Heinz account or how many people are posting from it.  What I do know is that there is one good Heinz out there who is a very worldly, broadly intelligent cat, who also reaches out to me through PM from time to time.  The other stuff that goes on I have no idea about but it sounds like it may all come out soon enough—with the direction this thread is headed in.

-As for the Sccit part of it.  I don't think anyone can argue that Sccit hasn't showed love for Heinz.  Also, Sccit is one of the few real cats at the forum who isn't hiding from behind a computer like most people in the cyber world.

-That being said, Heinz does have a legit question to raise about whether or not a mod should be allowed to just arbitrarily revive a post.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 03:31:55 PM »
Listen Elior you must have low thoughts of me if you think I am going to play in to your stupid trolling and child-play.

Being a mod clearly isn't something you should be, you are on a ego-trip and neither you nor this forum is benefiting from that.
The same thing happened at Da-Sauce when you were given mod privileges there, you abused them and let your ego get the best of you.
Perhaps you should spend less time obsessing about peoples IP's and scavenging through members deleted posts and devote that time to developing your craft and being creative... You are not exactly good promotion for LAMB on this forum and I am not alone in holding that opinion.
I don't mean any malice with my criticism and hope it will have a constructive effect.

LMFAO.