Author Topic: FREE SUGE T-SHIRTS  (Read 4088 times)

Sccit

Re: FREE SUGE T-SHIRTS
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2015, 10:37:39 AM »
jrome is perhaps the biggest bandwaggon nutrider ive ever known in my life

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2015, 10:47:20 AM »
I like how wrong everyone are about my identity. My name is my name.
And I like how "someone" had Sikotic removed as a G-Spot mod after this thread went down, and that "someone" edited Muhfukkas post to say Will instead of Infinite.
Desperation brings great entertainment.

If anyone wonders what Elior meant by being Correa and Infinite, check the members list at Da-Sauce.
So much lying and conniving...and he wonders why he gets migraines and cannot sleep.
Get well soon.

nobody fuckin wit your alias outside of jrome.......shut the fuck up and go pm some1, hoe

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2015, 11:55:04 AM »
I like how wrong everyone are about my identity. My name is my name.
And I like how "someone" had Sikotic removed as a G-Spot mod after this thread went down, and that "someone" edited Muhfukkas post to say Will instead of Infinite.
Desperation brings great entertainment.

If anyone wonders what Elior meant by being Correa and Infinite, check the members list at Da-Sauce.
So much lying and conniving...and he wonders why he gets migraines and cannot sleep.
Get well soon.

nobody fuckin wit your alias outside of jrome.......shut the fuck up and go pm some1, hoe

More failed attempts with the jewdi mind tricks.

You're track 14 on Jeru's 2nd album.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2015, 12:13:24 PM »
keep it real dawg ...... and represent whats right

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2015, 12:28:43 PM »

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, that is apparent.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2015, 12:31:37 PM »

remember when u sent me this:

Quote from: jeromechickenbone
Hey man, just wanted to say thanks for the shout a few days ago, I appreciate it.

You and I have had our differences over the years, but I've noticed you've been handling yourself in a mature manner, and also I know that you are conscious of the craziness going on in the world, and not many people see that. I give you a lot of respect for that.

So I'm just sayin I have respect for you, and I'm not gonna come at you sideways anymore as long as you respect me on the same level.

ol follow the leader lookin ass mufucka

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2015, 01:10:57 PM »

Hey man, just wanted to say thanks for the shout a few days ago, I appreciate it.

You and I have had our differences over the years, but I've noticed you've been handling yourself in a mature manner, and also I know that you are conscious of the craziness going on in the world, and not many people see that. I give you a lot of respect for that.

So I'm just sayin I have respect for you, and I'm not gonna come at you sideways anymore as long as you respect me on the same level.

you can never be one of us but u can be reporter for us

hook up a distribution deal, brodie

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2015, 01:26:15 PM »

Yeah but you've resorted back to your bullshit.

You always think it's some massive conspiracy of nutriders. Ever dawn on you that maybe you're just a fuckboy?

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2015, 01:43:11 PM »

Yeah but you've resorted back to your bullshit.

You always think it's some massive conspiracy of nutriders. Ever dawn on you that maybe you're just a fuckboy?

well..when i asked u what i did that u considered "actin funny", u had no response. and im still waitin to hear it....so as far as i'm concerned, u just a sheep followin the heard brobro.

it's not a massive conspiracy, it's just a couple nerds playin games and they have u right where they want u...thats how i see it. me? i'm still the same mufucka i was when u were pmin me bout peacin up. i havent changed my stance. but u have.....LOL

Heinz

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2015, 11:13:37 PM »
It is utterly painful and embarrassing to witness this whole alpha male charade.
Poor little Elior... guess this thread didn't go as planned.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2015, 11:18:17 PM »
the most beta thing U can do is hide behind an alias

keep it real dawg.....and represent what's right

Heinz

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2015, 10:12:33 AM »
Not sure if I want to keep it real if Elior sets the standard for realness.
I value my chest enough not to spend my time pounding it blue for realness sake.
After all it holds the heart and I prefer letting that sing on its own.