Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar-To Pimp A Butterfly (March 23) Updated with tracklist & features  (Read 7191 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Im 5 songs in and it's funky as hell, dope fuckin record so far  :o

gfunkin2

Initial reaction: This is one of the best pieces of g funk in years... 8)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Bullshit Album, Bullshit "MC" or "Rapper", it´s funny how he feels he´s the next 2pac, like the last song at the end, like nigga wtf are you dreamin??? like Dre Gay fucked you in the ass or you him like suge said; dre loves to get pouned and forget all about what i said, but mark this pussy, the Late great 2Pac Makaveli the Don, dissed you homo pop DREGAY and you got the nerv to put him on your shit and this whole conversation is so staged like this is not a real one, so how the fuck you´re lookin when you doin stuff like this??

fuck outta here who listens your music and fuck all your male groupies bitch nigga!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 03:52:50 AM by Ghostrider562 »

Desert Lord

Bullshit Album, Bullshit "MC" or "Rapper", it´s funny how he feels he´s the next 2pac, like the last song at the end, like nigga wtf are you dreamin??? like Dre Gay fucked you in the ass or you him like suge said; dre loves to get pouned and forget all about what i said, but mark this pussy, the Late great 2Pac Makaveli the Don, dissed you homo pop DREGAY and you got the nerv to put him on your shit and this whole conversation is so staged like this is not a real one, so how the fuck you´re lookin when you doin stuff like this??

fuck outta here who listens your music and fuck all your male groupies bitch nigga!

good lord, is this guy retarded

The Predator

So Dre's contribution was a couple of seconds talking over a phone on 'Wesley's Theory'.

Wanted to hear a full version of that track from the Beats commercial  -

« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 08:41:53 AM by The Predator »

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
I like the original version of "i" better, otherwise great album. totally different than GKMC

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

CORREA

good lord, is this guy retarded

lol retarded and 1 minded stuck in the 90s

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
About to bump. Shit should be amazing.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
4 songs in and I am really digging it. At work so I don't have time to fully get into the songs. I will have a better opinion tonight when I put on the Beats and just listen to the album.

Sccit

LMFAO

PLANT

Not sure how I feel about the album.  This is going to take a few spins at least to fully digest the lyrics, content and concepts.  There are no really stand out type tracks similar to GKMC.  There is no Swimming Pool, Maad City, Backseat Freestyle type songs.  But the album sounds cohesive all together.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
holy shit is this album dope as fuck. its refreshing hearing something new aside from the same ol trap sounding beats and shit. this shit is funky as fuck. king kunta and wesley's theory are my 2 favorite jams, after listening to the album 3 times  8) im feeling this newer version of i and that interview he has with pac at the end of mortal men, thats dope as fuck. k. dot reps the west coat hard as fuck. i cant wait until the end of the week when i can smoke to this. definitely sounds like a great album to smoke to.  8)

Sccit

holy shit is this album dope as fuck. its refreshing hearing something new aside from the same ol trap sounding beats and shit. this shit is funky as fuck. king kunta and wesley's theory are my 2 favorite jams, after listening to the album 3 times  8) im feeling this newer version of i and that interview he has with pac at the end of mortal men, thats dope as fuck. k. dot reps the west coat hard as fuck. i cant wait until the end of the week when i can smoke to this. definitely sounds like a great album to smoke to.  8)

u dont smoke weekdays?

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
not as much as before, i stay busy as fuck and dont have time now a days.