Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar-To Pimp A Butterfly (March 23) Updated with tracklist & features  (Read 7192 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
the album is great for those who suffer from insomnia.

dont get mad cause ti cant do other then the typical generic garbage thats already out there  :D
no I'm mad cause this nigga has dr. dre at his disposal and his beats is delicate as fuck.

fuck dre he never needed him
LOL he need to leave soundwave and them other niggas alone.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dameons

Another nail in the coffin of good ole' rap music..FuhQ this half rap / half experimental bullshit.

CORREA

How can anybody on a West Coast forum dislike this album?

1. cause bout 80% of the members here dont even live in the united states so they know no better

2. k dot didn't signed with death row

CORREA

dont get mad cause ti cant do other then the typical generic garbage thats already out there  :D
no I'm mad cause this nigga has dr. dre at his disposal and his beats is delicate as fuck.

soundwave and ali and others are responsible for building tde with their production 

CORREA

Another nail in the coffin of good ole' rap music..FuhQ this half rap / half experimental bullshit.

you should put a nail in your forehead for not seeing the bigger picture

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

soundwave and ali and others are responsible for building tde with their production 

them beats is wack.  they fucked up the album wit them delicate beats.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jman91331

dont get mad cause ti cant do other then the typical generic garbage thats already out there  :D

im happy hes still using his in house producers
One of the reasons Dre signed Kendrick is because he was diggin the in-house production of Section .80 so why change that & force Dre's bests on there? Why try to hold a person's hand & walk them when they full speed running on their own?

CORREA

them beats is wack.  they fucked up the album wit them delicate beats.

lol i don't think they had a gun to Kendricks head and told him pick their beats
that's the direction he was going with the album Kendrick picked those beats
remember Kendrick used these types of beats in the past so its nothing new only thing this time time its a whole album of beats like this

dameons

The bigger pic is rap being phased out by queers like Kendrick..This is barely rap.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The bigger pic is rap being phased out by queers like Kendrick..This is barely rap.

CORREA

so what or who is to you

DeeezNuuuts83

Any word on if a deluxe version (like through Best Buy) will come out with extra tracks? If not, I'll just get it now on iTunes.

Any idea what this might be then?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/to-pimp-a-butterfly-deluxe-edition-cd/4380107.p?id=3352067&skuId=4380107

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
This is amazing!! lots of Black Pantherism on this album

bigpimpin20

really good decision to use so much life instruments. simply great portion of real music
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:10:38 PM by bigpimpin20 »