Author Topic: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]  (Read 3009 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2015, 04:40:09 PM »
funny thing is after years of acousing others of snithin if he say it was self defense there is no other way than pointin his finger at aggressor (Bone) and thats snitchin

this is not the definition of snitchin bruhbruh

tellin on somebodys criminal activity is snitchin

everything is on camera already so there is no snitching lol word to T.I. and 50

but he still have to stand there and point his finger at Bone and say yes he attacked me. thats how it works. nobody said its easy to not-snitch ;D
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 04:43:31 PM by bigpimpin20 »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 05:08:39 PM »
funny thing is after years of acousing others of snithin if he say it was self defense there is no other way than pointin his finger at aggressor (Bone) and thats snitchin

everything is on camera already so there is no snitching lol word to T.I. and 50

but he still have to stand there and point his finger at Bone and say yes he attacked me. thats how it works. nobody said its easy to not-snitch ;D

thats still not snitchin...theyre enemies fightin against eachother, he aint pointin fingers at the homies to spare himself of time. the guy tried to do him dirty and got fucked up in the process. if suge gota claim self-defense to protect himself against some1 who ambushed him and got fucked, that doesnt really fall under snitchin guidelines.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 05:27:17 PM »

thats still not snitchin...theyre enemies fightin against eachother, he aint pointin fingers at the homies to spare himself of time. the guy tried to do him dirty and got fucked up in the process. if suge gota claim self-defense to protect himself against some1 who ambushed him and got fucked, that doesnt really fall under snitchin guidelines.

man look it doesnt matter if you snich on you friend or enemy, its black or white, its snitch or not, theres nothin beetwen its simple. if people chose to life by those rules theres some hard consequences for that (life in jail for Suge). it doesent matter if its self defence, you reportin to the law that specific person did a crime

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 05:29:45 PM »

man look it doesnt matter if you snich on you friend or enemy, its black or white, its snitch or not, theres nothin beetwen its simple. if people chose to life by those rules theres some hard consequences for that (life in jail for Suge). it doesent matter if its self defence, you reportin to the law that specific person did a crime

Fool take your Traffic Court ass somewhere else.  Misdemeanor ass tin man

bigpimpin20

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 05:32:58 PM »

Fool take your Traffic Court ass somewhere else.  Misdemeanor ass tin man

you must be hurt that your idol fucked up ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 05:43:25 PM »
I wouldn't say that he fucked up tho.  Fact is is that I've been in similar situations like that before.  Guns pulled out surrounded by Daycare/Preschoolers in a Trap around Suitland next to the laundry mat & metro [ask about it].  I've been in other situations like that that I care not to speak of.

I've also literally tried to run a Nigger over into a ditch while he was on foot directly in front of his (separated) biological parents when I was 17 during one summer day. 

So I've been on both sides of this particular coin, one on more ocassions than I care to remember. 

Suge isn't Guilty like some of you people in the Court of Public Opinion care to realize or don't wanna realize.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 05:46:34 PM »
It's sad that another Brotha died but you can't feed off of trash and expect to shit gold...  Some people just don't get that until it's time to get it, word to Me

bigpimpin20

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 05:52:29 PM »
I wouldn't say that he fucked up tho.  Fact is is that I've been in similar situations like that before.  Guns pulled out surrounded by Daycare/Preschoolers in a Trap around Suitland next to the laundry mat & metro [ask about it].  I've been in other situations like that that I care not to speak of.

I've also literally tried to run a Nigger over into a ditch while he was on foot directly in front of his (separated) biological parents when I was 17 during one summer day.  

So I've been on both sides of this particular coin, one on more ocassions than I care to remember.  

Suge isn't Guilty like some of you people in the Court of Public Opinion care to realize or don't wanna realize.
ok you can feel however you want, im just statin facts and im more concern about family of killed guy that Suges
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:04:11 PM by bigpimpin20 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2015, 06:01:13 PM »
You aren't stating any facts tho You're simply just stating your ill-conceived naive opinion about a situation that you've never been in or seen up close and personal. 

You're thinking about "Suge Knight" the character without actually seeing a Man there.  You wanna believe Suge is guilty becuz more than likely you believe that he killed Lesane. 

That's really all that alotta this backlash boils down to. 

bigpimpin20

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2015, 06:10:53 PM »
You aren't stating any facts tho You're simply just stating your ill-conceived naive opinion about a situation that you've never been in or seen up close and personal.  

You're thinking about "Suge Knight" the character without actually seeing a Man there.  You wanna believe Suge is guilty becuz more than likely you believe that he killed Lesane.  

i didnt say what he did was good or bad is he guilty or not. all im sayin that after years of hardcore image and acousin others of snitchin Suge himself singin in court. thats not my opinion thats a fact.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:37:12 PM by bigpimpin20 »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2015, 08:35:11 PM »

i didnt say what he did was good or bad is he guilty or not. all im sayin that after years of hardcore image and acousin others of snitchin Suge himself singin in court. thats not my opinion thats a fact.

I'm not going to say Suge is singing or anything, but this time does feel different than the previous times.  Suge really took his prison time like a man back in 96', and he used to love to talk shit during that stint about how Puffy would of never survived prison time but that for him it was some sort of rights of passage.

But a lot has changed these days.  Maybe Suge had lost some traction and street discipline over the years and the party life had gotten too good and easy for him.  He is older now and maybe doesn't have the same intestinal fortitude he had in the past.  He could spend the rest of his days behind bars and come out an old man, blind and in a wheelchair.  So he knows this is truly the end of the line for him.  I'm making a lot of assumptions...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2015, 11:27:37 PM »
All that we really know is...

Suge's a real nigga.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2015, 03:48:41 AM »

I'm not going to say Suge is singing or anything, but this time does feel different than the previous times.  Suge really took his prison time like a man back in 96', and he used to love to talk shit during that stint about how Puffy would of never survived prison time but that for him it was some sort of rights of passage.

But a lot has changed these days.  Maybe Suge had lost some traction and street discipline over the years and the party life had gotten too good and easy for him.  He is older now and maybe doesn't have the same intestinal fortitude he had in the past.  He could spend the rest of his days behind bars and come out an old man, blind and in a wheelchair.  So he knows this is truly the end of the line for him.  I'm making a lot of assumptions...

youre righ, i understand that hes old and nobody wants to sit in jail for the rest of his life. Its just funny thing that people say one thing and do the other under enough pressure

The Predator

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 05:33:31 AM »

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2015, 08:38:41 AM »

You're thinking about "Suge Knight" the character without actually seeing a Man there.  You wanna believe Suge is guilty becuz more than likely you believe that he killed Lesane.  

that would be a fact if he was actually indeed snitching, so therefore that actually is your opinion  8)