Author Topic: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]  (Read 3012 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2015, 08:58:53 AM »
You aren't stating any facts tho You're simply just stating your ill-conceived naive opinion about a situation that you've never been in or seen up close and personal.  

You're thinking about "Suge Knight" the character without actually seeing a Man there.  You wanna believe Suge is guilty becuz more than likely you believe that he killed Lesane.  

That's really all that alotta this backlash boils down to.  

i didnt say what he did was good or bad is he guilty or not. all im sayin that after years of hardcore image and acousin others of snitchin Suge himself singin in court. thats not my opinion thats a fact.

that would be a fact if he was actually indeed snitching, so therefore that actually is your opinion  8)
in my definition tellin on somebodys crime is snitchin but i understand that nowdays everything in so wattered down everybody givin each other passes and excuses, you got ex-c.o.s pretendin to be "gangsta" rappers callin radio hosts "G's", thats why theres so many snitches who still think they "gangster" runnin their mouths, everything is too soft and nobody playin by rules, thats reality ok

bigpimpin20

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2015, 11:13:30 AM »

bouli77

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2015, 11:17:05 AM »
You aren't stating any facts tho You're simply just stating your ill-conceived naive opinion about a situation that you've never been in or seen up close and personal.  

You're thinking about "Suge Knight" the character without actually seeing a Man there.  You wanna believe Suge is guilty becuz more than likely you believe that he killed Lesane.  

i didnt say what he did was good or bad is he guilty or not. all im sayin that after years of hardcore image and acousin others of snitchin Suge himself singin in court. thats not my opinion thats a fact.

that would be a fact if he was actually indeed snitching, so therefore that actually is your opinion  8)
in my definition tellin on somebodys crime is snitchin but i understand that nowdays everything in so wattered down everybody givin each other passes and excuses, you got ex-c.o.s pretendin to be "gangsta" rappers callin radio hosts "G's", thats why theres so many snitches who still think they "gangster" runnin their mouths, everything is too soft and nobody playin by rules, thats reality ok

that's not a fact, technically speaking snitching means telling on your associates' business to get a reduced sentence. it's not about society being watered down, there's a lot of people getting shit wrong because these terms are overused.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2015, 11:30:55 AM »

that's not a fact, technically speaking snitching means telling on your associates' business to get a reduced sentence. it's not about society being watered down, there's a lot of people getting shit wrong because these terms are overused.

sorry to me it dosent matter if you tell on your associates, enemies or whoever else. you still rattin your way out through somebodys else backs, aint no excuses its simple

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2015, 11:51:09 AM »
are you kidding me, saying that YOU killed someone in order to save your own life is not snitching. what hes supposed to just not say a word and go to prison for life?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2015, 12:12:36 PM »
are you kidding me, saying that YOU killed someone in order to save your own life is not snitching. what hes supposed to just not say a word and go to prison for life?
if he was some average dude from down the street  - then go ahead fight for your life. But Suge presented himself over the years as this "anti-snitch gangsta", and till this accident he was living up to that image. it just shows you that a lot  of those 'so called criminals' will go against their own rules when theres enough pressure (life sentence) put on them.  And trust me theres still some REAL criminals who ratha take that life sentence than lose their face and tell - Suge just aint one of them nomore.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:19:01 PM by bigpimpin20 »

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2015, 01:00:59 PM »

real shit, U can tell who's in the mix on this forum based on their posts .. if u don't know the code, don't speak on it

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2015, 01:06:22 PM »
if he was some average dude from down the street  - then go ahead fight for your life. But Suge presented himself over the years as this "anti-snitch gangsta", and till this accident he was living up to that image. it just shows you that a lot  of those 'so called criminals' will go against their own rules when theres enough pressure (life sentence) put on them.  And trust me theres still some REAL criminals who ratha take that life sentence than lose their face and tell - Suge just aint one of them nomore.

if u killed some1 who was trying to kill you and U let it be known, that's not snitching. Ur simply giving a reason for why you killed them. U got the game fucked up, my dude.

snitching would be like getting caught with 8000 thizz pills at an airport.... and in order to get a reduced sentence, U give the cops a lead on who else might be distributing thizz pills throughout the region.

if u don't see the difference, then sorry, I can't help U.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2015, 01:18:24 PM »

if u killed some1 who was trying to kill you and U let it be known, that's not snitching. Ur simply giving a reason for why you killed them. U got the game fucked up, my dude.

snitching would be like getting caught with 8000 thizz pills at an airport.... and in order to get a reduced sentence, U give the cops a lead on who else might be distributing thizz pills throughout the region.

Normal people can snitch all they want aint nothin wrong with that but if you pretend to live by street code then theres som rules, one of them is dont snitch - theres aint no excerpts like - you can snitch if its in self defence or you can snitch if theres life sentence waitin for you - just DONT SNITCH thats all. Let me put it that way, if this accident took place in lets say 1996 when Suge was in his prime sourounded by real gangsters like Bountry and Heron (if he was snitchin like hes now they would discipline his ass real quick) he would revuse to cooperate OR say  SOMEBODY attacked me (I cant recognize which person it was) and i pannicked and wanted to escape. But nowdays since major part of his close homies is dead i guess street cred aint that important nomore for him so he decided to take rat route and blame specific person for his own actions.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2015, 02:38:12 PM »

Normal people can snitch all they want aint nothin wrong with that but if you pretend to live by street code then theres som rules, one of them is dont snitch - theres aint no excerpts like - you can snitch if its in self defence or you can snitch if theres life sentence waitin for you - just DONT SNITCH thats all. Let me put it that way, if this accident took place in lets say 1996 when Suge was in his prime sourounded by real gangsters like Bountry and Heron (if he was snitchin like hes now they would discipline his ass real quick) he would revuse to cooperate OR say  SOMEBODY attacked me (I cant recognize which person it was) and i pannicked and wanted to escape. But nowdays since major part of his close homies is dead i guess street cred aint that important nomore for him so he decided to take rat route and blame specific person for his own actions.

thats what im sayin....the code doesnt define this as snitchin, and you got shit fucked up. youre givin passes to real snitches by groupin them in the same category with someone who is pleading self-defense in a murder trial. where you from brodie?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2015, 02:55:28 PM »
free suge!

bigpimpin20

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2015, 03:11:44 PM »

thats what im sayin....the code doesnt define this as snitchin, and you got shit fucked up. youre givin passes to real snitches by groupin them in the same category with someone who is pleading self-defense in a murder trial. where you from brodie?

how im givin anybody passes? when you think like i presented it selection is really really quick- he snitched, he didnt ant no but aint no if  aint no little bit just Yes or No. You know who you dealing witch from the jump. Yes it is ruthless and far from fairness but if you wanna life like that better be ready for consequences, go do your bid without takin anybody else with you.  it cant be more clear and simple than that You just cant tell no matter what, otherwise you out of the system go find a job and live normal life. Why eventually Bone will end up in prison? Cuz Suge provided informations that incriminated Bone (snitchin). Why Suge would do that? To get lower sentence (most frequent reason for snitchin). Suge is from old school, he is old enough to be conscious of rules that he plays by and i bet that after this whole case ends you wont hear him say anythin about snitches in his interviews (which was one of his favourite topics to diss somebody)

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2015, 03:33:27 PM »

how im givin anybody passes? when you think like i presented it selection is really really quick- he snitched, he didnt ant no but aint no if  aint no little bit just Yes or No. You know who you dealing witch from the jump. Yes it is ruthless and far from fairness but if you wanna life like that better be ready for consequences, go do your bid without takin anybody else with you.  it cant be more clear and simple than that You just cant tell no matter what, otherwise you out of the system go find a job and live normal life. Why eventually Bone will end up in prison? Cuz Suge provided informations that incriminated Bone (snitchin). Why Suge would do that? To get lower sentence (most frequent reason for snitchin). Suge is from old school, he is old enough to be conscious of rules that he plays by and i bet that after this whole case ends you wont hear him say anythin about snitches in his interviews (which was one of his favourite topics to diss somebody)

bones incriminated himself by tryna kill suge ..... and on camera

based on your foreign definition, snoop also snitched......

i believe its a regional thing, tho...so if ur not in the mix of things and are on the outside lookin in, u may have a different perspective on the snitching code. so ima ask you again, where u from?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2015, 03:42:31 PM »

i believe its a regional thing, tho...so if ur not in the mix of things and are on the outside lookin in, u may have a different perspective on the snitching code. so ima ask you again, where u from?

that bones mistake. That fact gon be backed by Suges testimony. dont know about snoop thing but im too old to believe that those "musicians" do things they pretend to do. im not from states, sorry i dont bring too much personal stuff to internet

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2015, 04:00:14 PM »

that bones mistake. That fact gon be backed by Suges testimony. dont know about snoop thing but im too old to believe that those "musicians" do things they pretend to do. im not from states, sorry i dont bring too much personal stuff to internet

got u