Author Topic: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]  (Read 3016 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2015, 04:07:42 PM »
are you kidding me, saying that YOU killed someone in order to save your own life is not snitching. what hes supposed to just not say a word and go to prison for life?
if he was some average dude from down the street  - then go ahead fight for your life. But Suge presented himself over the years as this "anti-snitch gangsta", and till this accident he was living up to that image. it just shows you that a lot  of those 'so called criminals' will go against their own rules when theres enough pressure (life sentence) put on them.  And trust me theres still some REAL criminals who ratha take that life sentence than lose their face and tell - Suge just aint one of them nomore.

if u killed some1 who was trying to kill you and U let it be known, that's not snitching. Ur simply giving a reason for why you killed them. U got the game fucked up, my dude.

snitching would be like getting caught with 8000 thizz pills at an airport.... and in order to get a reduced sentence, U give the cops a lead on who else might be distributing thizz pills throughout the region.

if u don't see the difference, then sorry, I can't help U.
Normal people can snitch all they want aint nothin wrong with that but if you pretend to live by street code then theres som rules, one of them is dont snitch - theres aint no excerpts like - you can snitch if its in self defence or you can snitch if theres life sentence waitin for you - just DONT SNITCH thats all. Let me put it that way, if this accident took place in lets say 1996 when Suge was in his prime sourounded by real gangsters like Bountry and Heron (if he was snitchin like hes now they would discipline his ass real quick) he would revuse to cooperate OR say  SOMEBODY attacked me (I cant recognize which person it was) and i pannicked and wanted to escape. But nowdays since major part of his close homies is dead i guess street cred aint that important nomore for him so he decided to take rat route and blame specific person for his own actions.

thats what im sayin....the code doesnt define this as snitchin, and you got shit fucked up. youre givin passes to real snitches by groupin them in the same category with someone who is pleading self-defense in a murder trial. where you from brodie?

how im givin anybody passes? when you think like i presented it selection is really really quick- he snitched, he didnt ant no but aint no if  aint no little bit just Yes or No. You know who you dealing witch from the jump. Yes it is ruthless and far from fairness but if you wanna life like that better be ready for consequences, go do your bid without takin anybody else with you.  it cant be more clear and simple than that You just cant tell no matter what, otherwise you out of the system go find a job and live normal life. Why eventually Bone will end up in prison? Cuz Suge provided informations that incriminated Bone (snitchin). Why Suge would do that? To get lower sentence (most frequent reason for snitchin). Suge is from old school, he is old enough to be conscious of rules that he plays by and i bet that after this whole case ends you wont hear him say anythin about snitches in his interviews (which was one of his favourite topics to diss somebody)

bones incriminated himself by tryna kill suge ..... and on camera

based on your foreign definition, snoop also snitched......

i believe its a regional thing, tho...so if ur not in the mix of things and are on the outside lookin in, u may have a different perspective on the snitching code. so ima ask you again, where u from?

that bones mistake. That fact gon be backed by Suges testimony. dont know about snoop thing but im too old to believe that those "musicians" do things they pretend to do. im not from states, sorry i dont bring too much personal stuff to internet

got u
outside lookin in, but when you put your face too close to book you cant see shit, aint that truth? ;D

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2015, 06:16:18 PM »
are you kidding me, saying that YOU killed someone in order to save your own life is not snitching. what hes supposed to just not say a word and go to prison for life?
if he was some average dude from down the street  - then go ahead fight for your life. But Suge presented himself over the years as this "anti-snitch gangsta", and till this accident he was living up to that image. it just shows you that a lot  of those 'so called criminals' will go against their own rules when theres enough pressure (life sentence) put on them.  And trust me theres still some REAL criminals who ratha take that life sentence than lose their face and tell - Suge just aint one of them nomore.

if u killed some1 who was trying to kill you and U let it be known, that's not snitching. Ur simply giving a reason for why you killed them. U got the game fucked up, my dude.

snitching would be like getting caught with 8000 thizz pills at an airport.... and in order to get a reduced sentence, U give the cops a lead on who else might be distributing thizz pills throughout the region.

Normal people can snitch all they want aint nothin wrong with that but if you pretend to live by street code then theres som rules, one of them is dont snitch - theres aint no excerpts like - you can snitch if its in self defence or you can snitch if theres life sentence waitin for you - just DONT SNITCH thats all. Let me put it that way, if this accident took place in lets say 1996 when Suge was in his prime sourounded by real gangsters like Bountry and Heron (if he was snitchin like hes now they would discipline his ass real quick) he would revuse to cooperate OR say  SOMEBODY attacked me (I cant recognize which person it was) and i pannicked and wanted to escape. But nowdays since major part of his close homies is dead i guess street cred aint that important nomore for him so he decided to take rat route and blame specific person for his own actions.

thats what im sayin....the code doesnt define this as snitchin, and you got shit fucked up. youre givin passes to real snitches by groupin them in the same category with someone who is pleading self-defense in a murder trial. where you from brodie?

how im givin anybody passes? when you think like i presented it selection is really really quick- he snitched, he didnt ant no but aint no if  aint no little bit just Yes or No. You know who you dealing witch from the jump. Yes it is ruthless and far from fairness but if you wanna life like that better be ready for consequences, go do your bid without takin anybody else with you.  it cant be more clear and simple than that You just cant tell no matter what, otherwise you out of the system go find a job and live normal life. Why eventually Bone will end up in prison? Cuz Suge provided informations that incriminated Bone (snitchin). Why Suge would do that? To get lower sentence (most frequent reason for snitchin). Suge is from old school, he is old enough to be conscious of rules that he plays by and i bet that after this whole case ends you wont hear him say anythin about snitches in his interviews (which was one of his favourite topics to diss somebody)

i believe its a regional thing, tho...so if ur not in the mix of things and are on the outside lookin in, u may have a different perspective on the snitching code. so ima ask you again, where u from?

that bones mistake. That fact gon be backed by Suges testimony. dont know about snoop thing but im too old to believe that those "musicians" do things they pretend to do. im not from states, sorry i dont bring too much personal stuff to internet

got u
No point of going back and forth. He clearly has no clue of what a snitch is.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2015, 06:20:37 PM »
At first I thought Suge was going to get a pass when he first dropped Bones but after I saw him drive back and run both over, I don't see how he's getting out of this. He might get away with a long sentence but he's doing time for sure. I think another key thing is whether there was an exit behind but the camera doesn't show it. In the vid, it clearly looks as if Suge was booking it but with bad intentions.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2015, 06:33:29 PM »
At first I thought Suge was going to get a pass when he first dropped Bones but after I saw him drive back and run both over, I don't see how he's getting out of this. He might get away with a long sentence but he's doing time for sure. I think another key thing is whether there was an exit behind but the camera doesn't show it. In the vid, it clearly looks as if Suge was booking it but with bad intentions.
i agree but you never know look at oj simpson haha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2015, 06:44:43 PM »

got u
No clue? in my definition theres aint no excuses for cooperatin with law/police by givin them other person just to save or help my own ass. guess that being real men
 is too hard for some people

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2015, 06:50:50 PM »

got u
No clue? in my definition theres aint no excuses for cooperatin with law/police by givin them other person just to save or help my own ass. guess that being real men

thats the thing...pleading not-guilty based on reasoning of self-defense is not "cooperating with police"

bigpimpin20

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2015, 06:54:19 PM »

got u

thats the thing...pleading not-guilty based on reasoning of self-defense is not "cooperating with police"
how you think Bone gon refer to Suge after that case? Killer? No - Rat

bigpimpin20

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2015, 07:01:31 PM »
if he was some average dude from down the street  - then go ahead fight for your life. But Suge presented himself over the years as this "anti-snitch gangsta", and till this accident he was living up to that image. it just shows you that a lot  of those 'so called criminals' will go against their own rules when theres enough pressure (life sentence) put on them.  And trust me theres still some REAL criminals who ratha take that life sentence than lose their face and tell - Suge just aint one of them nomore.

Normal people can snitch all they want aint nothin wrong with that but if you pretend to live by street code then theres som rules, one of them is dont snitch - theres aint no excerpts like - you can snitch if its in self defence or you can snitch if theres life sentence waitin for you - just DONT SNITCH thats all. Let me put it that way, if this accident took place in lets say 1996 when Suge was in his prime sourounded by real gangsters like Bountry and Heron (if he was snitchin like hes now they would discipline his ass real quick) he would revuse to cooperate OR say  SOMEBODY attacked me (I cant recognize which person it was) and i pannicked and wanted to escape. But nowdays since major part of his close homies is dead i guess street cred aint that important nomore for him so he decided to take rat route and blame specific person for his own actions.

how im givin anybody passes? when you think like i presented it selection is really really quick- he snitched, he didnt ant no but aint no if  aint no little bit just Yes or No. You know who you dealing witch from the jump. Yes it is ruthless and far from fairness but if you wanna life like that better be ready for consequences, go do your bid without takin anybody else with you.  it cant be more clear and simple than that You just cant tell no matter what, otherwise you out of the system go find a job and live normal life. Why eventually Bone will end up in prison? Cuz Suge provided informations that incriminated Bone (snitchin). Why Suge would do that? To get lower sentence (most frequent reason for snitchin). Suge is from old school, he is old enough to be conscious of rules that he plays by and i bet that after this whole case ends you wont hear him say anythin about snitches in his interviews (which was one of his favourite topics to diss somebody)

got u

yes its self defense but in that proces he providing incriminating testimony against other person to police (cooperation)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:03:05 PM by bigpimpin20 »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2015, 07:05:32 PM »
the fuck are you talking about? youve seen one too many gangster movies bro how do you know suge is gonna testify against bone or try to get him in any trouble at all. this is suge knight's murder trial were talking about and hes trying to get off or at least a reduced sentence by proving HE killed someone and ran another person over in self defense. It really isnt that complicated

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2015, 07:16:58 PM »
the fuck are you talking about? youve seen one too many gangster movies bro how do you know suge is gonna testify against bone or try to get him in any trouble at all. this is suge knight's murder trial were talking about and hes trying to get off or at least a reduced sentence by proving HE killed someone and ran another person over in self defense. It really isnt that complicated
sorry you wont see how justifical system works in ''movies''. How I know?  cuz there is no other way if he wanna get lower sentence he have to TELL ON SOMEBODY + his lawyer alredy said they acousing Bone & Terry of assualt with deadly weapon. In court documents theres gon be Suge testimony blamin other persons for crime (TELLIN) and it may help him get off. + he cant tell his lawyer to do it for him, he himself gone have to take a stand point his finger at someone and say yes it was him who did the crime i saw him (like every other snitch do)

And if after this he come out preachin to people how bad snitches are he gon need to take a good look in the mirror and cut that bullshit out
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:36:51 PM by bigpimpin20 »

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2015, 07:35:13 PM »
ok

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2015, 08:06:00 PM »
It looked like a set up and lol at bigpimpin

bigpimpin20