Author Topic: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]  (Read 3006 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2015, 08:07:32 AM »
SUGE KNIGHT HIT & RUN DISCUSSION

"all up on the videos, all up in the news, all up in the clubs with them young boys... come to death row" hahahahahahaa
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 08:14:10 AM by bigpimpin20 »

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2015, 01:35:32 PM »
are you kidding me, saying that YOU killed someone in order to save your own life is not snitching. what hes supposed to just not say a word and go to prison for life?
if he was some average dude from down the street  - then go ahead fight for your life. But Suge presented himself over the years as this "anti-snitch gangsta", and till this accident he was living up to that image. it just shows you that a lot  of those 'so called criminals' will go against their own rules when theres enough pressure (life sentence) put on them.  And trust me theres still some REAL criminals who ratha take that life sentence than lose their face and tell - Suge just aint one of them nomore.

if u killed some1 who was trying to kill you and U let it be known, that's not snitching. Ur simply giving a reason for why you killed them. U got the game fucked up, my dude.

snitching would be like getting caught with 8000 thizz pills at an airport.... and in order to get a reduced sentence, U give the cops a lead on who else might be distributing thizz pills throughout the region.

if u don't see the difference, then sorry, I can't help U.
Normal people can snitch all they want aint nothin wrong with that but if you pretend to live by street code then theres som rules, one of them is dont snitch - theres aint no excerpts like - you can snitch if its in self defence or you can snitch if theres life sentence waitin for you - just DONT SNITCH thats all. Let me put it that way, if this accident took place in lets say 1996 when Suge was in his prime sourounded by real gangsters like Bountry and Heron (if he was snitchin like hes now they would discipline his ass real quick) he would revuse to cooperate OR say  SOMEBODY attacked me (I cant recognize which person it was) and i pannicked and wanted to escape. But nowdays since major part of his close homies is dead i guess street cred aint that important nomore for him so he decided to take rat route and blame specific person for his own actions.

Hold up man...Suge ain't snitched on nobody because nobody facing prison time except himself.  You can only snitch on someone if they are facing time or prosecuted for something.  When people talk about snitching, as far as the streets are concerned then its about taking the stand and locking someone up.    This is the Prosecutors vs. Suge Knight....not the State vs. Cle Bone and Terry CArter.   Now only thing I've read is he said that Bone and Terry Carter had a pistol.  The police are not going to lock them two up because they are the victim of this case supposedly... would have to SEPARATE the trial, which is very unlikely that they are going to pursue if Suge is deemed innocent and press charges against the accusers.

What Suge's lawyers are saying is all for the Judge or the JURY to hear and decide on his own case. 

Its like if you get into a car accident and you call the police to view the scene and exchange information.....that's NOT SNITCHING cause you told the police someone hit your car.  There are two keys to whether or not someone is a RAT if it #1 goes against loyalty 2.  prevent you from retaliating without you being prime suspect (both involve jailtime, not a fine or slap on the wrist).

bigpimpin20

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2015, 03:33:59 PM »
are you kidding me, saying that YOU killed someone in order to save your own life is not snitching. what hes supposed to just not say a word and go to prison for life?
if he was some average dude from down the street  - then go ahead fight for your life. But Suge presented himself over the years as this "anti-snitch gangsta", and till this accident he was living up to that image. it just shows you that a lot  of those 'so called criminals' will go against their own rules when theres enough pressure (life sentence) put on them.  And trust me theres still some REAL criminals who ratha take that life sentence than lose their face and tell - Suge just aint one of them nomore.

if u killed some1 who was trying to kill you and U let it be known, that's not snitching. Ur simply giving a reason for why you killed them. U got the game fucked up, my dude.

snitching would be like getting caught with 8000 thizz pills at an airport.... and in order to get a reduced sentence, U give the cops a lead on who else might be distributing thizz pills throughout the region.

Normal people can snitch all they want aint nothin wrong with that but if you pretend to live by street code then theres som rules, one of them is dont snitch - theres aint no excerpts like - you can snitch if its in self defence or you can snitch if theres life sentence waitin for you - just DONT SNITCH thats all. Let me put it that way, if this accident took place in lets say 1996 when Suge was in his prime sourounded by real gangsters like Bountry and Heron (if he was snitchin like hes now they would discipline his ass real quick) he would revuse to cooperate OR say  SOMEBODY attacked me (I cant recognize which person it was) and i pannicked and wanted to escape. But nowdays since major part of his close homies is dead i guess street cred aint that important nomore for him so he decided to take rat route and blame specific person for his own actions.

Hold up man...Suge ain't snitched on nobody because nobody facing prison time except himself.  You can only snitch on someone if they are facing time or prosecuted for something.  When people talk about snitching, as far as the streets are concerned then its about taking the stand and locking someone up.    This is the Prosecutors vs. Suge Knight....not the State vs. Cle Bone and Terry CArter.   Now only thing I've read is he said that Bone and Terry Carter had a pistol.  The police are not going to lock them two up because they are the victim of this case supposedly... would have to SEPARATE the trial, which is very unlikely that they are going to pursue if Suge is deemed innocent and press charges against the accusers.

What Suge's lawyers are saying is all for the Judge or the JURY to hear and decide on his own case. 

Its like if you get into a car accident and you call the police to view the scene and exchange information.....that's NOT SNITCHING cause you told the police someone hit your car.  There are two keys to whether or not someone is a RAT if it #1 goes against loyalty 2.  prevent you from retaliating without you being prime suspect (both involve jailtime, not a fine or slap on the wrist).

Bone WILL fase some time for assualt, just wait and youll see (My opinion). Lets say somebody snitched on you in court BUT judge dont beliefe in his testimony and in the end you are innocent - that doesent change fact that this person snitched on you

bigpimpin20

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2015, 04:01:51 PM »
if he was some average dude from down the street  - then go ahead fight for your life. But Suge presented himself over the years as this "anti-snitch gangsta", and till this accident he was living up to that image. it just shows you that a lot  of those 'so called criminals' will go against their own rules when theres enough pressure (life sentence) put on them.  And trust me theres still some REAL criminals who ratha take that life sentence than lose their face and tell - Suge just aint one of them nomore.

Normal people can snitch all they want aint nothin wrong with that but if you pretend to live by street code then theres som rules, one of them is dont snitch - theres aint no excerpts like - you can snitch if its in self defence or you can snitch if theres life sentence waitin for you - just DONT SNITCH thats all. Let me put it that way, if this accident took place in lets say 1996 when Suge was in his prime sourounded by real gangsters like Bountry and Heron (if he was snitchin like hes now they would discipline his ass real quick) he would revuse to cooperate OR say  SOMEBODY attacked me (I cant recognize which person it was) and i pannicked and wanted to escape. But nowdays since major part of his close homies is dead i guess street cred aint that important nomore for him so he decided to take rat route and blame specific person for his own actions.

Hold up man...Suge ain't snitched on nobody because nobody facing prison time except himself.  You can only snitch on someone if they are facing time or prosecuted for something.  When people talk about snitching, as far as the streets are concerned then its about taking the stand and locking someone up.    This is the Prosecutors vs. Suge Knight....not the State vs. Cle Bone and Terry CArter.   Now only thing I've read is he said that Bone and Terry Carter had a pistol.  The police are not going to lock them two up because they are the victim of this case supposedly... would have to SEPARATE the trial, which is very unlikely that they are going to pursue if Suge is deemed innocent and press charges against the accusers.

Its like if you get into a car accident and you call the police to view the scene and exchange information.....that's NOT SNITCHING cause you told the police someone hit your car.  There are two keys to whether or not someone is a RAT if it #1 goes against loyalty 2.  prevent you from retaliating without you being prime suspect (both involve jailtime, not a fine or slap on the wrist).

if ive my car stolen i will tell police that SOMEBODY stole my car its normal. Im not talkin bout NORMAL people but about SO CALLED GANGSTERS (or people who pretend to be ones) who suppose to not drop NAMES. And Suge will get lowered sentence by droppin Bones name and acousin him of assualt (He already did it). I get it that nowadys its acceptable that for example 40 glock snitchin on game to get some money, maybe snitchin is the new cool thing to do i dont know
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:03:33 PM by bigpimpin20 »

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2015, 04:04:16 PM »
If suge's defense is he's blind and didn't see them he's going to San Quinten.
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

bigpimpin20

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2015, 04:10:02 PM »
If suge's defense is he's blind and didn't see them he's going to San Quinten.
funny thing with that blind left eye is that at first his lawyer said Suge started havin this problem AFTER whole accident when he turned himself in ;D

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2015, 11:59:06 PM »
if he was some average dude from down the street  - then go ahead fight for your life. But Suge presented himself over the years as this "anti-snitch gangsta", and till this accident he was living up to that image. it just shows you that a lot  of those 'so called criminals' will go against their own rules when theres enough pressure (life sentence) put on them.  And trust me theres still some REAL criminals who ratha take that life sentence than lose their face and tell - Suge just aint one of them nomore.

Normal people can snitch all they want aint nothin wrong with that but if you pretend to live by street code then theres som rules, one of them is dont snitch - theres aint no excerpts like - you can snitch if its in self defence or you can snitch if theres life sentence waitin for you - just DONT SNITCH thats all. Let me put it that way, if this accident took place in lets say 1996 when Suge was in his prime sourounded by real gangsters like Bountry and Heron (if he was snitchin like hes now they would discipline his ass real quick) he would revuse to cooperate OR say  SOMEBODY attacked me (I cant recognize which person it was) and i pannicked and wanted to escape. But nowdays since major part of his close homies is dead i guess street cred aint that important nomore for him so he decided to take rat route and blame specific person for his own actions.

Hold up man...Suge ain't snitched on nobody because nobody facing prison time except himself.  You can only snitch on someone if they are facing time or prosecuted for something.  When people talk about snitching, as far as the streets are concerned then its about taking the stand and locking someone up.    This is the Prosecutors vs. Suge Knight....not the State vs. Cle Bone and Terry CArter.   Now only thing I've read is he said that Bone and Terry Carter had a pistol.  The police are not going to lock them two up because they are the victim of this case supposedly... would have to SEPARATE the trial, which is very unlikely that they are going to pursue if Suge is deemed innocent and press charges against the accusers.

Its like if you get into a car accident and you call the police to view the scene and exchange information.....that's NOT SNITCHING cause you told the police someone hit your car.  There are two keys to whether or not someone is a RAT if it #1 goes against loyalty 2.  prevent you from retaliating without you being prime suspect (both involve jailtime, not a fine or slap on the wrist).

if ive my car stolen i will tell police that SOMEBODY stole my car its normal. Im not talkin bout NORMAL people but about SO CALLED GANGSTERS (or people who pretend to be ones) who suppose to not drop NAMES. And Suge will get lowered sentence by droppin Bones name and acousin him of assualt (He already did it). I get it that nowadys its acceptable that for example 40 glock snitchin on game to get some money, maybe snitchin is the new cool thing to do i dont know
Bro are you fucking retarded lol? That stolen car analogy is terrible. That's the problem, you're struggling with common sense when it comes to understanding who "RATS" are. It's on fucking CAMERA! This isn't a situation in which you had to bring it to the police. The police brought it to HIM. Suge was taken to Jail (took himself) because it was all over the news. It's obvious and evident to the world that he ran over those fuckers. They are trying to lock him up for Murder. So he's going to DEFEND why he ran them over. Just like any criminal would claim that they are innocent. You can't tell the difference? What happened when Suge got shot? Did he tell on who shot him? That would be considered being a snitch. It's 2 +2. It's not calculus.  
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 12:01:03 AM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2015, 12:13:15 AM »
^i think it's pretty obvious to people who know what it is....i figure this guy is an outsider who prolly listens to a lotta gangsta rap, but has no actual connection to anythin street related. i mean, it's not really that hard of a concept to comprehend, but he seems pretty stubborn and set in his fantasy thoughts, so it's a lost cause at this point. best to let him be, brobro.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2015, 03:23:40 AM »
^i think it's pretty obvious to people who know what it is....i figure this guy is an outsider who prolly listens to a lotta gangsta rap, but has no actual connection to anythin street related. i mean, it's not really that hard of a concept to comprehend, but he seems pretty stubborn and set in his fantasy thoughts, so it's a lost cause at this point. best to let him be, brobro.
for your information i listen to other music but this year ive checked 2 "gangsta rap " releases so you are wrong. But you may be wright about regional thing maybe thats why in my region there aint no snitch epidemic cuz som pepole know exacly what they can say and what not, they dont have to debate about this cuz rules are simple. Every criminal would claim that he is innocent BUT not by throwin another person under the bus. You got caugh you going do your time by YOURSELF but when snitch goin to jail he takin 10 other peoples with him.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 09:13:45 AM by bigpimpin20 »

bigpimpin20

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2015, 09:03:10 AM »

Bro are you fucking retarded lol? That stolen car analogy is terrible. That's the problem, you're struggling with common sense when it comes to understanding who "RATS" are. It's on fucking CAMERA! This isn't a situation in which you had to bring it to the police. The police brought it to HIM. Suge was taken to Jail (took himself) because it was all over the news. It's obvious and evident to the world that he ran over those fuckers. They are trying to lock him up for Murder. So he's going to DEFEND why he ran them over. Just like any criminal would claim that they are innocent. You can't tell the difference? What happened when Suge got shot? Did he tell on who shot him? That would be considered being a snitch. It's 2 +2. It's not calculus.  
ok then can you tell me whats on that camera? what crimes you can see there? let me break it down to you. When judge looks at the video olny crime he see is Suge killing one guy and ijuring the other. For him Bone runnin to Suge he might askin him for change or even break-dancin for him aswell, it doesent matter you cant see what exacly happenin there. It became assualt with deadly weapon ONLY because Suge provided that informaton (TOLD).

bigpimpin20

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2015, 01:32:17 PM »
And one more thing, maybe you will finally understand my point of view. When Suge hit Bone 1st time he can call it self defence BUT if he was so scared and wanted to escape from there he wouldnt stop ridin on reverse even if there was a fuckin elephant behind the car. only reason he stopped the car was his anger & desire for revenge so he mashed them. Now if he had enough ball to run them over then he should have enogh balls to take resposibility for those actions. But now he shitted on himself and wanna blame someone else for his mistake.
And there was simple way to avoid snitchin by sayin: somebody attacked me but i can not recognize who it was, but in that scenario Suges chances to get lower sentence would be small so he went all out and snitched on Bone
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 03:30:51 PM by bigpimpin20 »

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2015, 02:29:28 PM »
Btw, Neckbone and Trey are also in jail. They still cool with Suge ?
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2015, 09:44:46 AM »
GODDAMNIT HE'S FUCKIN LEGALLY BLIND BITCH YOU WANT TO CHOKE DANCE.
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

Fresh Bone

« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2015, 10:34:40 AM »
And one more thing, maybe you will finally understand my point of view. When Suge hit Bone 1st time he can call it self defence BUT if he was so scared and wanted to escape from there he wouldnt stop ridin on reverse even if there was a fuckin elephant behind the car. only reason he stopped the car was his anger & desire for revenge so he mashed them. Now if he had enough ball to run them over then he should have enogh balls to take resposibility for those actions. But now he shitted on himself and wanna blame someone else for his mistake.
And there was simple way to avoid snitchin by sayin: somebody attacked me but i can not recognize who it was, but in that scenario Suges chances to get lower sentence would be small so he went all out and snitched on Bone

Dude, you need to chill with the snitch talk. If there is anyone in music who pushed the line hardest or rode the hardest, it was Suge. He did time after 'Pac died, did more time after that, got shot at least 2 separate times, got into numerous fights and said the truest shit in hip hop.
Your definition of snitching in his case is way off.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2015, 11:50:09 AM »

Dude, you need to chill with the snitch talk. If there is anyone in music who pushed the line hardest or rode the hardest, it was Suge. He did time after 'Pac died, did more time after that, got shot at least 2 separate times, got into numerous fights and said the truest shit in hip hop.
Your definition of snitching in his case is way off.
thats why its little disappointin. You wont change my point of view i wont change yours so let it be