Author Topic: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]  (Read 3005 times)

Westcoastfanatic

Re: Suge Knight Hit and Run Video [GRAPHIC!]
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2015, 01:55:15 PM »
And one more thing, maybe you will finally understand my point of view. When Suge hit Bone 1st time he can call it self defence BUT if he was so scared and wanted to escape from there he wouldnt stop ridin on reverse even if there was a fuckin elephant behind the car. only reason he stopped the car was his anger & desire for revenge so he mashed them. Now if he had enough ball to run them over then he should have enogh balls to take resposibility for those actions. But now he shitted on himself and wanna blame someone else for his mistake.
And there was simple way to avoid snitchin by sayin: somebody attacked me but i can not recognize who it was, but in that scenario Suges chances to get lower sentence would be small so he went all out and snitched on Bone

Yeah doesn't look good for Suge. Self defense not gonna work becuz Bone was no longer a threat to Suge after getting hit by Suge's car the first time and laying motionless on the ground. Running over him again, that's gonna be guilty of attempted murder.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2015, 03:41:47 PM »
And one more thing, maybe you will finally understand my point of view. When Suge hit Bone 1st time he can call it self defence BUT if he was so scared and wanted to escape from there he wouldnt stop ridin on reverse even if there was a fuckin elephant behind the car. only reason he stopped the car was his anger & desire for revenge so he mashed them. Now if he had enough ball to run them over then he should have enogh balls to take resposibility for those actions. But now he shitted on himself and wanna blame someone else for his mistake.
And there was simple way to avoid snitchin by sayin: somebody attacked me but i can not recognize who it was, but in that scenario Suges chances to get lower sentence would be small so he went all out and snitched on Bone

Dude, you need to chill with the snitch talk. If there is anyone in music who pushed the line hardest or rode the hardest, it was Suge. He did time after 'Pac died, did more time after that, got shot at least 2 separate times, got into numerous fights and said the truest shit in hip hop.
Your definition of snitching in his case is way off.
The fact that we have to explain to this fool what is snitch is, is what makes this shit pathetic. That dude is really struggling with it big-time.

"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

bigpimpin20

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2015, 04:11:08 PM »

Dude, you need to chill with the snitch talk. If there is anyone in music who pushed the line hardest or rode the hardest, it was Suge. He did time after 'Pac died, did more time after that, got shot at least 2 separate times, got into numerous fights and said the truest shit in hip hop.
Your definition of snitching in his case is way off.
The fact that we have to explain to this fool what is snitch is, is what makes this shit pathetic. That dude is really struggling with it big-time.

people like you remind me of somebody with dick stick up in their ass and act like everything is cool. question is do u like it that way? Or you lyin to yourself thats nothin in there? thats pathetic for real
And to anybody who tryin make Suge looks like "victim" here. It was him who started shit on the set, it was him who stopped the car and started shit with Bone.It was him who tried to kill Bone. It was him who killed Terry. So all he needs to do is stop cryin runnin his mouth and blamin others, just be a men and deal with consequences
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:18:46 PM by bigpimpin20 »

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2015, 07:17:04 PM »
Pimp you exposed yourself, get over it because I'm sure everybody else has becuz none of us simply give a fuck about you

You're not from The Street, and that's okay.  It's not the end of the world

bigpimpin20

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2015, 07:20:57 PM »
Pimp you exposed yourself, get over it because I'm sure everybody else has becuz none of us simply give a fuck about you

You're not from The Street, and that's okay.  It's not the end of the world
hahahahahaha i dont care if you think im from "the street" or not ;D you must be under 20  ;D oh shit hahahaha
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:23:42 PM by bigpimpin20 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2015, 07:23:27 PM »
And btw, Suge is the victim here.  Isn't it obvious people have it out for dude at this point.

He's done a good job of creating the Perception of "Suge" into reality.  

You've probably never even dealt with people who have a certain type of aura around them who in reality are genuinely good people

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2015, 07:27:37 PM »

hahahahahaha i dont care if you think im from "the street" or not ;D you must be under 20  ;D oh shit hahahaha

Fool I ain't got to explain myself to your Traffic Court Sucka Ass. 

You're trying so hard to fit in that it's pathetic and sad and reeks of issues that go beyond hiding behind an alias praying for another Man's downfall that you've never even met.

Clearly you're not that bright nor in tune with everyday issues.  But I'll let you live in your Gangster Fairytale

bigpimpin20

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2015, 07:33:09 PM »

Fool I ain't got to explain myself to your Traffic Court Sucka Ass. 

You're trying so hard to fit in that it's pathetic and sad and reeks of issues that go beyond hiding behind an alias praying for another Man's downfall that you've never even met.

Clearly you're not that bright nor in tune with everyday issues.  But I'll let you live in your Gangster Fairytale
ohh shit i can feel your street aura kid ;D but you must be good people deep in the heart weenie ;D

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2015, 07:37:05 PM »
he has a point though....chalk it up as a loss and move along.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2015, 07:40:31 PM »
he has a point though....chalk it up as a loss and move along.
Ya 2 in some kind of relatioship? ;D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:42:08 PM by bigpimpin20 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2015, 07:41:40 PM »
Everyone here knows I'm not 20 just like everyone can see that you've clearly never been involved in any real Street Shit before

You embarrassed yourself and now you're on a tirade to Save-Face but it's already too late because you've dug yourself into a hole too deep to get out of.

It's not anybody's fault but your own.  You put your own foot in your mouth, nobody else did.  

You need to watch that Dame Dash interview with The Breakfast Club and get some Perspective about yourself

bigpimpin20

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2015, 07:53:22 PM »
Everyone here knows I'm not 20 just like everyone can see that you've clearly never been involved in any real Street Shit before

You embarrassed yourself and now you're on a tirade to Save-Face but it's already too late because you've dug yourself into a hole too deep to get out of.

It's not anybody's fault but your own.  You put your own foot in your mouth, nobody else did.  

You need to watch that Dame Dash interview with The Breakfast Club and get some Perspective about yourself
i dont care how old are you, that was joke, i dont know why you try so hard to proof that i stated im from "the street". i didnt put my own foot in my mouth, as i have said in the begginig not takin anythin good from Suge but he snitched. That all. At Dame Dash thing-non comment, grow up, take care
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:54:55 PM by bigpimpin20 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2015, 08:04:04 PM »
Nah.  You do care.  It's pretty obvious

bigpimpin20

« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2015, 08:06:13 PM »
Nah.  You do care.  It's pretty obvious
as far as your age, for real i dont. peace  ;D